Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

1stKlass's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stKlass's Profile / 1stKlass's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2012
Hahaha.
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2012
Nope.  
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
For the sky?
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
will you be adding more words to this one ^^^^^ cool
Romance / Re: Is Height Really Important? by 1stKlass(f): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2012
If a man is much shorter than me,  how can I be expected to look up to him when I am actually looking down. Nah,  my man has to make me feel like he is the man. A short man cant do that, sorry o. (Thank the Lord all my brothers are over 6ft smiley
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
Consistently?
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
Now that depends. Do you possess rhythm?
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2012
Nope its an old one that I have revived. cool
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2012
*Carlton Dance*
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
Have you been drinking??
Romance / Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by 1stKlass(f): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
Where is the fun in that ^^^^^
Romance / Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by 1stKlass(f): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

So they say.

That they do.
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hehehehe,Mrs attitude chill jare he's only bin enviromental friendly. grin

When you are lost it is usually wiser to look but say nada. Coz what comes out is never flattering. tongue
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
lol. Gooooooooooooooooooo smiley

@ slimyem, I understand that. Maybe the bad ones should have warnings on their foreheads. It would make it easier not to miss the good ones.
Romance / Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by 1stKlass(f): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^ no time like the present. ^^^^^
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Almost, meaning not @ full capacity. So there's a little room left for me. So take a leap of faith and see how all things would be made beautiful in His own time.

All this talking and no reveal, what are you waiting on?
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Am were u left me and coping ok.Hmmmm I  see u in sum dilenma tho,Kai london bobos  cheesy cheesy

Lol. Its nice to read from you smiley

Goldieluks:

Istklass your topic and replies seem contradictory( will explain why later,still on the move). Anyways how are you doing ?

Hey Goldie, nice to see you. I'm good ty. I will be interested to see where you think its contradictory. I don't share that view. Travel safely smiley
Romance / Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by 1stKlass(f): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

That makes it easier isn't it? Why don't u just come behold me, so we know it's in ur eyes!
Taste and see that the LORD is good, isn't that what the Holy Book says?

Hahahaha, "taste" what happened to consume. <<<<<<Now that is what I'm on about.

SO when is the unveiling??
Romance / Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by 1stKlass(f): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Well, i just happen to be both. So wud u consider me fortunate enuff? wink

The real question is, in whose eyes??

Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder smiley
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

That's becoz u aren't allowing it click. Free ur mind and ur senses, and watch everything fall into place for u.

This one will take time o, my mind is almost at capacity right now.

Idowuogbo:

Seconded!

Whatever is unattempted remains impossible.

I see d london chick is bck! U gud mama? smiley

Hahaha, yes I am. I found some time today to come chillax. What about you.
Romance / Re: Is It True Women Love Funny Guys? by 1stKlass(f): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
If you are fortunate to be both funny and handsome, you have hit the jackpot and you are one blessed human being.
For everyone else, o sorry sad
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

So put ur fears and worries aside and take a leap of faith.
FAITH being Forsaking All I Trust In Him.

Go on honey, take a chance.

Something just isn't clicking.
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

It is cute how you are correcting yourself.   grin grin

You have lost me. I have not deviated from my OP or subsequent posts.

Are you feeling alright
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

If he has fallen from the sky long before now, how would u tell?

If he had fallen from the sky he would have landed beside me. That is how I would be able to tell. Its not rocket science!
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You tell me.  You seems bent on meeting the "perfect guy".  

Well from the sky he aint. That much I can tell you.

As for other part, ergo this thread.  Duh!!!
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Most of the things worth doing, have been declared impossible, even before they were started. Oh ye of little faith, why fear? Believe and u shall receive.

Now this response I like. smiley  cool  
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Then why the complaint?  

Cos my expectations are not what needs revising but meeting a guy that actually comes close to them.

He sure aint going to be falling from no sky now, is he?  
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Try turning to me, and u will ask where the hell have i been hiding?

I fear that disappointment would be imminent, sadly sad

Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Are your expectations REALISTIC?  
They merely reflect all that the[b] Almighty[/b] has promised me. Standard!  
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

No.  Revise your expectations and NEEDS. 

Let the holy spirit guide you.

Amen.

But my expectations can not be revised. "Because: 'I'm Worth It'" wink
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2012
My environment suits my needs in almost every way, I am not inclined to make such drastic changes on the remote possibility that a *good one* will be elsewhere.  

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.