Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

1virus's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1virus's Profile / 1virus's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Politics / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Quot. by 1virus(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2012
Beyond the fugacious
razzmatazz of the moment,I
seriously call attention to the
rutilanting and coruscating
modus vivendi of Master Jesus
the Christ and I dare
pontificate that save and until
we viscerally emblematize the
virtues of self-
immolation,quintessential
abnegation,eulogizeable
simplicity,Christ-like humility
and immerse ourselves in a
platonic emotionalism of
agape love and communalistic
service,we would have
woefully failed in learning
and imbibing the true
meaning of EASTER.We must
elevate this moment from a
proscenium of joie de vivre
into one of meditative
transcendentalism...

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=217720528328183&id=100002707135436&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5728915663156927394%3Amf_story_key.-3642932935532925360
Politics / Re: IS GEJ Tired Of Leading Nigeria Or What?... See Pictures by 1virus(m): 12:41am On Apr 08, 2012
LWKMD
Politics / Re: Gov. Orji And Road Projects by 1virus(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2012
How can a sane human b praising a man that biuld a Pedestrian bridge for 6yrs and still comission it without shame. @op, pls bring orji to lagos and c what gorvernance and development means. Now am worried about my ABIA more than ever cos our ppl has lost it, this man JUJU is realy working 4 him.
Romance / Re: I Am A Single Mum. Can I Still Find True Love? by 1virus(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2012
A dude who care-less about compeiting ur bride price is whom u were expecting 2 take ur marriag seriouse. Sorry i must say u miscalculated, mayb u were carried away by his AMU cus no sane igbo woman will do what u did, moving in with him without (wedding). Am sure u are among those igbo girls that will say (i will never marry an igbo man) cos they are this they are that! . I dont want 2 b tribal by saying some things here wich i know u understand wat i mean. that main THING wey make u write this, tell am 2 eny igbo girl wey wan bhav like u cos we igbo men know watin u dey talk.
Politics / Re: Worst Case Scenario: Southeast Loses 2015: Ndi Igbo What Next? by 1virus(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2012
Eko Ile:

We didn't vote for OBJ talk less wanting him.

SE population and all the twe twe you are talking about means nothing, SE leaders are not ready for anything, they are a bunch of sellouts, they are politically weak and incompetent, they also lack focus and sense of porpose., they can't even stand each other talk less advancing their positions and their people.

They are backstabbers...look at the PDP chairmanship position, they back stabbed each other 4 times and replaced many ibo chairman within 4 years till Hausa man chance them by taking away the position from them. This position was zoned to ibo people, but since ibo people don show their hand by going with GEJ, they end up paying the price by loosing their zoned position. They got punked and this is just the beginning...

Funny enough, for Hausa man to win, they need ibo people and they'll get ibo people to go along because Hausa man need mumu and since they know Yoruba people are too smart and uncontrollable so they'll always hold their nose and go with ibo people as powerless figure head just like ZIK... den go use you and throw you away as usual.

ibo people never learn anything.

IS a pity! my igbo brothers here are ignorant of d fact that our leaders are bunch of LOOSERS, ojukwu burial is enough to tell u how useless and stupid they all are. Until d day an igbo man (polician) wins d heart of igbos at large, then we'll b talking about presidency.
Politics / Re: Worst Case Scenario: Southeast Loses 2015: Ndi Igbo What Next? by 1virus(m): 2:16am On Apr 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
. . . . Continue their chest beating as USUAL.

Come 2015, they'll start crying that Yorubas did not vote for their loser candidate. Yet, it's the same Yorubas they cannot stand grin

I hope they bring out one clownish wuruwuru candidate, their priceless rxn on NL when they lose will be too hard to miss. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Still awake cos of an igbo thread. I c! Ur hate 4 igbo will kill u soon... U will soon die of IGBOGLOBIM.
Politics / Re: Worst Case Scenario: Southeast Loses 2015: Ndi Igbo What Next? by 1virus(m): 1:48am On Apr 06, 2012
[quote author=afam4eva]

I was going to create a new thread to tackle this kind of mindset. I've heard several Igbos share this line of argument and i want to understand what people mean by "Igbos are not ready" putting into considering that Igbos have produced the brightest technocrats in the history of Nigeria. Dede afam! I will be happy if an igbo leader (politician) emerge as presido come 2015. As far as am concern IGBOs are d most disorganize group in this contry. We always think hausa,yourba and d rest are our prob, no! we are our own problem. No one-ness. Ojukwu berrial is a good example of my quot. 4rm picking of organizing committe 2 donation of money It was a disagrement galore 4rm ur so called nigeria presidents. D very day we unite and say we need that seat am 200% sure no tribe will say no to it. Our politicians dont care about us. Igbos holds d most important ministarian office 2day watin them don do with it. 4rm finance to aviation, power etc. I even learn apart 4rm sanusi being d gov d rest are igbos. What else do we need but UNITY ??
Politics / Re: Worst Case Scenario: Southeast Loses 2015: Ndi Igbo What Next? by 1virus(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2012
as an igbo man, i dont think there is eny igbo politician who merit that seat. 4 me i dont mind what tribe d president is. All i want is good governance.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees by 1virus(m): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2012
though! Am not a fan of (baba) Obj, and i still dont know y i always c him as d best and smartest among all 9ja politicians. Cos he is mouthed (he get mouth) all over nigeria (ss se nw ns sw). He plays his card wen is needed. what he says go happen. @list pdp go leave abia state alone they are our problen in d se. D Exit of baba will defnitely b d downfall of PDP. I.M.O
Music/Radio / Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by 1virus(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2012
9jacrip:

LMAoo! As in ehn, I find blunders on Nairaland, than anywhere else!
JAMBITE EVERY WhERE.
Music/Radio / Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by 1virus(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
waleniyi20: sha study 4 ukraine .... waleniyi20@yahoo.com kiss
I WANT 2 STUDY IN IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN
Phones / Re: Airtel & Etisalat Blackberry Edge Problem & Customer Service Experience by 1virus(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2012
Custormer service generaly in nigeria is like HELL. They are all birds of same feather, d worst i'v xperience is DSTV. Imagine! after 6days of paiment i was unable 2 c eny station. D painful part of it is thier cs is not free u most have atlist 5oo to 1k b4 u can call them, half of ur money is 4 advert. After picking they were even blaming me why i did'nt on my tv set and decoder b4 going to bank 4 paiment 'imagine! '' there is noting we can do is on our falt d six days is gone'' .@ that moment i was speechles.
Politics / Re: Warri - Youths Rescue Kidnap Victim, Beat Kidnappers Mercilessly by 1virus(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
And what's the security (police) men doing
Jokes Etc / Shocking!!!! Jonathan Caught With Bianka In A Ghanian Hotel.. by 1virus(m): 2:12am On Apr 01, 2012
APRIL FOOOOL...... APRIL FOOOOL...... tongue tongue tongue
Business / Re: Fuel Scarcity In Lagos by 1virus(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
let suffer today so we will not suffer tomorrow GEJ grin grin
Politics / Re: S H O C K E R Governor T A Orji Has Sacked Half Of His Cabinet Member by 1virus(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2012
ujchief:

Next move, he'll bicut the governorship zoning arangement which was suposed to see power given to abia south (ngwa). He will be more than willing to return the power to abia north, with senator uche chukwumerije waiting!
Imagine the number of comisioners with portfolios given to ngwa men, we'll see how this power play turns out.
You cant fight God, and u cant fight government
Which part of Abia is that T A guy from. Noting is working in abia. I even learn he only move at 9it in umuahia bcus the disgrace he gets there is more than that of Aba.
Politics / Re: S H O C K E R Governor T A Orji Has Sacked Half Of His Cabinet Member by 1virus(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2012
kennidiamo:

you guyys should know by now that most igbos are bunch of illiterates. The few educated ones are the ones coming down to the west to study. IMT, UNIBEN are all advanced secondary schools.
and the minute educated ones would even betray themselves for a coin
another PIG longing for fame on NL.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Police Station That Operates From Under A Tree Shed by 1virus(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2012
@OP, What about the prisoners na on top tree them put them??
Education / Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by 1virus(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2012
@wizzy am ignorant on this REMEDIAN FORM of a thing, i dont understand it funtion.
Education / Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by 1virus(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2012
ANOTHER WORLD CLASS DISAPPOINTMENT 4RM A WORLD CLASS undecideduniversityundecided
Education / Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by 1virus(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2012
joedollar007:

So no show 2day, bt i no wat dey a doin,''RUNS''.bt my god wil fite 4 his own.til nxt wk folks.
Thank GOD u know. Hope u have made arrangment 4 ur self cos no dulling.
Travel / Re: Driving From Lagos To Abuja by 1virus(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
For the sake of your woman abeg go by air. Last xmas an igbo guy traveled by road with his chines wife, unfortunately for him they arrive umuahia very late. The had 2 sleep at park that 9it. The look on her face will tell u what she thinks about nigeria.
Education / Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by 1virus(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
Maurice45:

Statistics shows dat out of 22,000 dat applied 4 admin in uniabj last yr, only approximately 3,000 were given admin. Now dis yr wit an increment of up to approximately 23,500 applicants 4 admin in uniabj, d ist n merit list released, offered admin to 1,370 applicants and wit d 2nd lists n oda subsequent lists yet to pop out, There's still space for up to 3,000 applicants 2 b admitted. Lets kip d hopes alive pals. We'll make it.
Bross 3 out of 22??

Education / Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by 1virus(m): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2012
Hopefuly 2day!!! is gonna be a GOOD day.
Education / Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by 1virus(m): 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2012
ortopazz:

Gwags boiz r loyal na!

4 d record! Lectures in my wite n black as been terrifik!

Res Ipsa loquitor

jus ubi remedium

I wil hold my jus deleberandi against adelabu 4 nw, I hope he doesnt push me beyund thz limit!

We all will get to gwagz Slow Moto'
Are u 4rm OREDO federal constituency grin grin? 'JUS DELEBERANDI' meeen tank GOD 4 life-jacket and helmet.
Education / Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by 1virus(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2012
As a matter of fact!! My loggages are ready to hit the road. Uniabuja make una no disapoint me 2moro oh.
Education / Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by 1virus(m): 6:58pm On Feb 29, 2012
thank GOD is friday.
Crime / Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by 1virus(m): 4:19pm On Feb 29, 2012
waiting to hear 'ALL THIS IGBO WOMAN SELF'
Crime / Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by 1virus(m): 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2012
CHIMEZIE is now a BIARARAN. while BABASUWE was a nigerian. Na wah 4 dis kind ppl wey i dey c 4 NL.
Politics / Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by 1virus(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2012
ppl like this guy (johnsonnna) are d reason why my ABIA is backward, d same person that wasted our 4 good years came out on national tv 2 apologize ( i know i did nothing, is the hand work of GODFATHERISM) is who u are defending. D last time i travelled to abia i was un-able 2 stay 4 a week. Umuahia is worse (dirty) than mile12 market even d so called gov office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.