Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

1x2kills's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1x2kills's Profile / 1x2kills's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Literature / Re: Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] by 1x2kills: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mrasamu:
https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1zpAS60HgAZYLR76ngKI-QGOHjy3onM-a

Thanks, this was helpful. Do you have the remaining chapters?
I have looked everywhere online, the ones I'm seeing I don't like the translation
Celebrities / Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by 1x2kills: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Religion opium of the people

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Who Claimed To Cure Coronavirus With Faith Dies Of Coronavirus by 1x2kills: 3:03am On May 22, 2020
Covidiot

2 Likes

Politics / Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by 1x2kills: 4:22am On May 21, 2020
The kind of comment here is really shocking

4 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: Dino Malaye Featured In His First-ever Movie…the Bean Shaped Super Hero. by 1x2kills: 7:51am On May 19, 2020
He has a better prospect in nollywood anyway, people like him ain't even suppose to be a politician in a sane country, Good luck 'sinator'
Politics / Re: There Will Be No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina by 1x2kills: 2:21pm On May 18, 2020
Indecision,renege, retract, lies, fake information, fake news, blaming everyone else.

That's what the presidency and Apc government stand for, not like pdp is any better
Religion / Re: Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin by 1x2kills: 12:48pm On May 18, 2020
Anyway what are we to do with all this informations?

1 Like

Health / Re: COVID-19: Madagascar Demands N78,200,000 From Nigeria For Herbal Drugs by 1x2kills: 7:05am On May 18, 2020
Confused government, they always contradict themselves

113 Likes 5 Shares

Health / Re: Chad Takes Delivery Of Madagascar Virus Cure, Covid-organics by 1x2kills: 9:05pm On May 10, 2020
SpyAC:
Can Buhari do same here?

Why should he order for an untested drug?
Romance / Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by 1x2kills: 9:01pm On May 10, 2020
I like seeing ladies in Bumshort. I hate it when I see lady wearing a long Jean trouser, how can we be wearing the same thing
Literature / Re: Boredom By Victoria Omoghena Edidi by 1x2kills: 9:00pm On May 10, 2020
You seem very smart, real slay queen ���

1 Like

Health / Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by 1x2kills: 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
yeyeboi:
I’m sure he ran because he doesn’t have covid 19 angry

From the video footage of covid 19 patients that I have seen on CNN you will not even be able to move your body not to talk of running.

Lol, what about Chris cuomo of cnn that he is covid 19 positive and he is still anchoring prime time from is basement, i guess you just watch cnn news once in your friend house when they were showing patient in icu. Some people only have mild symptoms or no symptoms at all
Politics / Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by 1x2kills: 11:06pm On May 09, 2020
V9cypha:
GOVERNMENT SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Rivers State Government has declared the youth leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Eleme Local Government Area, Mr Princewill Osaroejiji, wanted for various criminal activities.

A Five Million Naira reward will be given to anyone who will give law enforcement agencies useful information that will lead to his arrest.

In another development, Prudent Hotel, Alode, Eleme and Etemeteh Hotel, Onne are to be demolished for flouting Government directive on the closure of hotels in the State.

Paulinus Nsirim
Commissioner for Information and Communications
May 9, 2020

Source please
Romance / Re: Why Are Hotels Closed?!!! by 1x2kills: 7:42pm On May 09, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
I just Carry one olosho wan enter hotel now only to find out say Dem don close cause of the corona virus undecided

Who else here has experienced this please please comment below

Politics / Re: Lockdown: FG Replies Bishop Oyedepo & Oyakhilome On Opening Of Churches by 1x2kills: 6:28pm On May 07, 2020
tongue
Health / Re: Lagos Records 2 COVID-19 Deaths by 1x2kills: 5:37pm On May 07, 2020
Orubebe01:
I hate seeing people die because of this covid 19. Nigeria government should look inward and support our herbal drug practitioners. I believe that with proper support, they will come up with something good instead of waiting for oyibos to save us.

Look inward you say?
You mean the federal government should release covid patients to yahoo boy pastors that can't even heal malaria, or those idiot ranting online claiming the have cure for covid, how can you claim you have cure for covid when you've never even tested it on any human being, and that Madagascar herbal remedy is so fishy, you know Madagascar can be doctoring their figures like China and Iran did, they might actually even be recording more deaths than Nigeria, you never can tell since you don't have boot on ground
Health / Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by 1x2kills: 4:18pm On May 07, 2020
Ok
Politics / Re: COVID-19 Donations To Be Used To Fund Supplementary Budget by 1x2kills: 9:08am On May 07, 2020
Another avenue for looting
Health / Re: 195 New Cases, 534 Discharged, 103 Deaths Of Covid-19. Total 3,145 by 1x2kills: 12:23am On May 07, 2020
grin
Politics / Re: 195 New Covid 19 Cases, 534 Discharged And 104 Death, Total Case 3145 by 1x2kills: 12:22am On May 07, 2020
grin grin
Crime / Re: Finally The Goverment Have Show Us Faces Of People Having Covid I9 by 1x2kills: 8:04pm On May 06, 2020
umubarak34:
youtu.be/16Kskwvu1tA

You can't even share the video link to your channel properly
Health / Re: Corona Virus The Pandemic That Never Existed. The Cure. by 1x2kills: 10:26am On May 06, 2020
Lol, some people foolishness knows no bond, how can learned people be openly displaying ignorance, you are comparing level of infectionous of a corona virus with ebola.
Anyway this is just a very Poor marketing strategy for the stated elixir, are you saying world power are shutting down their economy because of an hoax?
So trump is risking his reelection bid because of fa hoax?
John boris almost lost his life to it.
Scientist all over the world knows ebola is more deadly than corona virus, ebola death rate is 90% but its not as infectious as covid, mode of transmission of ebola is physical contact and bodily fluid, and up till now there is still no cure for ebola. Please stop spreading falsehood
Health / Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by 1x2kills: 9:00pm On May 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Nah, this drugs was produce during Ebola outbreak, but the research shows the drug failed for Ebola.

At the beginning of the outbreak, the drug was tested again in China and the Chinese doctors said it failed as well.

But some news broke out some weeks back that a Chinese pharmaceutical is producing it in mass without the awareness of Gilead.

The question is why is Chinese producing a medicine they claim failed.

What us classified as success is even debatable, their data isn't that comprehensive, their scientist were just desperate to give out good news
Health / Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by 1x2kills: 8:56pm On May 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You could be right, but I know this drugs was earlier tested in china at the beginning of the outbreak, china claimed the drug failed as well but when around and started producing it.

Yes bro, lots of drugs was tested then, immediate data from USA found the drug to reduce the recovery days of the virus, trust trump he immediate start manipulating the pharma industry, now they have donated all their stock to USA, since Nigeria wasn't using the drug as trial drugs before, they can't get it now since it isn't available,
Health / Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by 1x2kills: 8:36pm On May 05, 2020
Wickedfact:

Look at you. That drug is already in Nigeria.
They are using testing it on humans. If it works here, Gilead would mass-produce.

When they said Covid-19 drugs should be tested in Africa, you think it was a joke?

Lol a drug that the entire supply as being donated to us government as recent as three days ago, stop being foolish

Health / Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by 1x2kills: 8:15pm On May 05, 2020
Any government that has ministers of information has lia Mohammed shows that just want to keep lying to the masses, a drug produced as treatment for ebola that didn't work out, since its been discovered that the drug reduced the recovery days of covid 19 the drugs hasn't been mass produced, the company that produce the drug gileads claims they only have 200000 doses and haven't send the drugs anywhere else apart from USA, so where do they get the drugs, bunch of liars

3 Likes

Politics / Re: See How NCDC Officials Make Money By Forging People Covid-19 Test Result by 1x2kills: 7:28am On May 01, 2020
Most idiot believing this video are idiots that cant even afford data to watch it , they are in free basic
Health / Re: Three COVID-19 Patients Die In Sokoto by 1x2kills: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
RIP. I believe Covid19 is real,.. I want to see the video of the isolation center or the hospital where they admit Covid19 patience. Nigerians are very smart when it comes to corruption. Adding figures every 24 hours is not enough

Seems you and sense are doing social distancing, why not go to your neighbour house and watch cable TV there, TVC reporter even did a documentary on lagos isolation center on Sunday showing the patients, how they receive treatment and the condition they are

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by 1x2kills: 2:56am On Apr 27, 2020
phemzypears:
Pls can anybody here assist me with 2k or even 1K at least to buy Foodstuff at home during this Corona period pls,I don’t mind any amount at all sef even if it’s to buy a Carton Of Noodles .

Account number - 2115675032
UBA bank
Pls Retweet

Lol I guess you thought you are on twitter. You have a PhD in begging

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.