Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? (2183 Views)

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) / Ladies: Top 7 S3x Positions That Puts You In Control (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by samtoolz(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2020
Over the years, I've come to realise that apart from birthday suits�, i get attracted to ladies putting on knee length pencil skirts and stilettos, and of course with a nice blouse.
I could stare all day.
Women that wear baggy and sneakers too are a great sight to behold.
There's this towel skirt, it comes in different colours-- that's a great turn off for me( the last picture)
What are your preferences?

Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Akunwafor(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2020
Tights!

Goddamn I hate it when a girl wears tights. Especially when I see the lines of the tight on her thighs under her skirt.

I hate tights.

7 Likes

Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by u11ae1013: 9:00pm On May 10, 2020
turn offs-anklets and red lipstick
turn on- a lady with a nice african braid(shuku) and wearing a nice native dress

2 Likes

Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by 1x2kills: 9:01pm On May 10, 2020
I like seeing ladies in Bumshort. I hate it when I see lady wearing a long Jean trouser, how can we be wearing the same thing
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by illicit(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2020
turn off - Iro and buba,
long gown(wide or fitted)
in short any dress below knee length except trousers,
wig.
long eye lashes,
big belly.
chewing gum.
BO
stretch marks
tights

turn on -
Braids
knee lenght skirt,
loop earrings (large size)
bum shorts,
I have a fetish for lady that dresses in all white, stilettos.
white undies
long hair.
pouting lips.

1 Like

Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by newman0017(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2020
I so dislike the last skirt.. Once I sight am on you.. I don japa grin
samtoolz:
Over the years, I've come to realise that apart from birthday suits�, i get attracted to ladies putting on knee length pencil skirts and stilettos, and of course with a nice blouse.
I could stare all day.
There's this towel skirt, it comes in different colours-- that's a great turn off for me( the last picture)

1 Like

Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by osamz007: 9:26pm On May 10, 2020
samtoolz:
I could stare all day.

Op u mean u dislike the BAKASSI upliftment skirt??

1 Like

Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Azord(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2020
Nothing turn me off more than a poor fashion bae, l feel ashamed for them.

half unclothedness, anklets, waist beeds which are turn off for other are turn on for me. tada!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by lekzy116(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2020
I love seeing these on lady but it shouldn't be long much.

2 Likes

Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by samtoolz(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2020
osamz007:

Op u mean u dislike the BAKASSI upliftment skirt??
Bro that's why i dislike it, why create illusions
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Lamanii22(f): 12:06am On May 11, 2020
But anklets beautify the ankle, I don't know why it is being frowned upon....
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Alexaonfleek: 12:42am On May 11, 2020
Guys wearing extra baggy trousers!!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Nobody: 1:01am On May 11, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Guys wearing extra baggy trousers!!!! lipsrsealed
guys still wear baggy as fashion? cheesy
dat was trendy in the 80s and 90s
i dont any dude would be putting on a baggy nowcheesy
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Alexaonfleek: 1:10am On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
guys still wear baggy as fashion? cheesy
dat was trendy in the 80s and 90s
i dont any dude would be putting on a baggy nowcheesy
Not as a fashion necessarily.
Some guys wear baggy trousers with their suit.
Maybe they don't know their correct size or something sad
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Nobody: 1:12am On May 11, 2020
No girl dresses to kill me.
She can only dress to kill the joy I have for her.
I despise indecent dresses cool
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Nobody: 1:13am On May 11, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
thank God i know my size so anytime i go to the boutique or buy online i specify for my size cheesy.baggy trousers on suit makes u look like one of those old school village headmasters cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.after guys dey like to copy uti,tuface and co in fashion why will they now be opting for baggy tinzs cheesy.even my scrubs when it was given to me and i saw it was a little baggy i had to go and amend it to my size.u wont feel to comfortable wearing very baggy clothes when u have to move smartly cheesy
but having said this i think male bankers are amongst the best dressers cos their trousers and shirts are cut to their exact size while male teachers are amongst the worst dressers cos they always caught wearing oversized french suits with big big trousers grin
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Theslumflower: 1:19am On May 11, 2020
Turn off-- Plain trousers, plain shirt, then tucking in. Looking like a choir master.

Turn on--- Jean, polo, fancy shirts, sneaker and face cap.
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Nobody: 1:22am On May 11, 2020
Theslumflower:
Turn off-- Plain trousers, plain shirt, then tucking in. Looking like a choir master.

Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Baloranking(m): 1:40am On May 11, 2020
grin grin

That last skirt don suffer for Nigerian girls hand

1 Like

Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Bahamas95(m): 1:44am On May 11, 2020
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Buffalo2(m): 1:50am On May 11, 2020
OBSERVATION: Most ladies wearing that last (yellow) skirt always come to buy anti- biotics in the chemist shop. 70% also buy vjay discharge creams as well
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Gofwane(m): 2:42am On May 11, 2020
I so much hate it when I see a girl putting on a hat (face cap) or Sneakers. Some dumbo even wear them with native dresses
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:22am On May 11, 2020
samtoolz:
I could stare all day.
E be like say you be DeePeR Life memBer
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:26am On May 11, 2020
1x2kills:
I like seeing ladies in Bumshort. I hate it when I see lady wearing a long Jean trouser, how can we be wearing the same thing
God bless you
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:27am On May 11, 2020
1x2kills:
same reason why I Always put on CROPtops
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Nobody: 3:28am On May 11, 2020
Gofwane:
I so much hate it when I see a girl putting on a hat (face cap) or Sneakers. Some dumbo even wear them with native dresses
facecap with native ke..if u person like cap that much he can buy those native caps sold by hausa men.at least that one will make u look cool if u adorn it with native
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Nobody: 3:39am On May 11, 2020
lekzy116:
I love seeing these on lady but it shouldn't be long much.
Who knows the church that most ladies wear this?
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Nobody: 3:40am On May 11, 2020
Akunwafor:
Tights!

Goddamn I hate it when a girl wears tights. Especially when I see the lines of the tight on her thighs under her skirt.

I hate tights.
So you prefer seeing her panties? grin
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Gofwane(m): 3:43am On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
facecap with native ke..
Omoh, Ilorin girls dress that way alot. Some even put on face cap on hijab.
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by Nobody: 4:25am On May 11, 2020
Gofwane:
Omoh, Ilorin girls dress that way alot. Some even put on face cap on hijab.
grin grin grin
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by samtoolz(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
E be like say you be DeePeR Life memBer
Deeper life?? I've never stepped into that church. I just love classy ladies. After everything, we all want that lady that can look innocent in public, yet be a bad girl inside �
Re: What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? by InlandTaipan84(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
There are different types of suits... There's business suits , tuxedo, suits for balls etc. Business suits have standard sizes and are not shaped. Tuxedo are shaped according to your preference

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Naturally Attracted To their House Girls / Asking A 3yrs Old About Her Pregnant Mummy's Baby. Her Answer Was Shocking / I Can’t Emphasize This Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.