Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (60353 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by gbaskiboy: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
I don't even know when i go disvirgin#waiting for the lucky dude!!!
pishure or adonbilivit grin

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Mathematical(f): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
[b][/b]I NO KNOW WHEN VIRGINITY DON BECOME WELCOME BACK PACK.... OGA OOO... LAST FIVE DICK IN IT, MOST FREQUENT DICK... LAST RECEIVING, AND DATE OF PUNA DAMAGE... angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
toykathy:
no regrets, cuz its my hubby, so i wil give him a hundred no, a million tyms over again.
Lie no dey smell for mouth,but if I see one I know
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by toykathy(f): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
50calibre:
Seriously, why are Nigerians so obsessed with virginity? An average Nigerian woman considers her virginity some kind of treasure to be cherished & protected till her wedding night. Often times, these women have nothing else to offer except the piece of flesh between their legs. This is insanity.

I for one avoid virgins like plagues, their inexperience don't excite me & besides, I'm kind of blood-phobic (even my own blood) so the prospects of things getting messy is enough to send me fleeing in opposite direction.
how I love dis quote frm d Bible: 'by their fruit we shall know them'

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by mbulela: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yes
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Toonice(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
I don't even know when i go disvirgin#waiting for the lucky dude!!!

Are sure you are saying the truth?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Bitojoe(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Men too dey talk of virginity,shhhhhhh.shame.

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by trevolady(f): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Was expectin d topic to end with "..........will you keep it till ur weddin 9it" undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by toykathy(f): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ipledge:
Lie no dey smell for mouth,but if I see one I know
abi nau, na personal mata sha. I for give u my hubby num.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hell. No! Oh God no! And to this day I wish he'd forget me angry
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by LINKINPINKY: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
ℓ☺ℓ°˚˚˚ℓ☺ℓ°˚˚˚! If I had and I was given bak I wnt loose it 4 dsame person...i'lld keep it 4 ᵐʸ hubby
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by gtrust: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Anopheles:
If everybody mysteriously got back their virginity, will you let the person who took it from you the first time take it again?

You don't need "mystery" to regain your "Virginity". It's called VAGINOPLASTY!!!!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by kendrick93(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
gbaskiboy:
pishure or adonbilivit grin
picture of her well?.. guy na wa oh
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Timkush(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
elshaddai58:

Am also a virgin,so come let us disvirgin ourself
lolzzzzzz...bad dude .....well am sure , two of una go match die .... #eyerolling#
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
If its not prick, its toto. Can't we discuss something more productive? Nigerian youths lack ideas *spits*

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
toykathy:

abi nau, na personal mata sha. I for give u my hubby num.
Why not urs?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
nedu213:
If its not prick, its toto. Can't we discuss something more productive? Nigerian youths lack ideas *spits*
It will be an understatement if I call u a fool,you see business there h no go,u see technology ur brain didn't lead ur there,you travel and tour u ignore,u con bring bring ur coconut head come ROMANCE and u say we are talking preen and toto,na banana and orange we supposed to dey talk abt

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by 50calibre(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
toykathy:

how I love dis quote frm d Bible: 'by their fruit we shall know them'

By what fruits?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by IamHumility(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i]

​Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ ooo....
But to d present lady A̶̲̥̅m with now.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Ploy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Was I ever a virgin? We started it in the stream, then way to the farm, then boju-boju (hide n seek), then school farm, then school hostel, then bathroom, then backyard - my mummy is coming, then room.

It have tee. No be 2day. It didn't give it they stole it. I should have become a monk

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by chamboy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
All d guys on here na lie oooo, I can't even remember who I lost virginity to sef..
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Jeolight: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
definitely not!!! I was tricked into thinking that of I'm not disvirgined at a certain age, when i marry I won't be able to be disvirgined anymore making me unable to have children and all those stuff. I don't know it was planned with his friend to scare me to give in. if my parents or teachers taught me sex education, I would have known what is right and what is not when it comes to sex. I must teach my children sex education they will hear it from me first hand.

5 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Malakh: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Flytefalls:
Hell. No! Oh God no! And to this day I wish he'd forget me angry
so u just get penetrated without marriage?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Matttthew(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
binie:
Please Nigerians, lets all go out and Vote Vincent Enyeama right now for the BBC African Footballer of the year... with just 2 clicks. He deserves it. http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojs
Done sir.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Lawalmd(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
lmao crazy thread
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by kalishay: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Let me regain den I ll decide to b yes!!!yessss!!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by annita19(f): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Definitely
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by maxwelloweezy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
which kind mumu imagination b dat
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
How about those that lost it in a groupie .... Rubbish
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
elshaddai58:

Am also a virgin,so come let us disvirgin ourself
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by toykathy(f): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ipledge:
Why not urs?
mine ke?? No change d topic jur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.