Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (60333 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by dennywayne1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
yes so sure!!

Hmmm........ but babes like u dey rear oh
grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by cutecanson(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
some topic wey d make fp d tire me....shm
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by KLand(m): 12:46am On Nov 21, 2014
prettythicksme:
yes oooooo thanks!!!!

You are welcome.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by ityP(m): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

undisputedk:

Good evening pretty face,
If i took your virginity, how lucky have i been? I'm gonna develop immunity to death? Or......... ¿
You know, i don't get it love. Please tell me something.
Muah.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by ityP(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2014
I heard a clinic in Ogun state can return one's virginity, is it true... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by SHOCK7(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol i no fine,you want make them bash me for Nl??
U again, u keep saying dis!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by SHOCK7(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Medunah:

Werent you da one who opened this thread??
https://www.nairaland.com/1967558/parents-how-gonna-stop
U really busted her!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by deife(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
avuekwe:
No, never.It was futile.

hmmmm smiley
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Brymo: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pukka36:
Yes.
are u guys still together?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Pukka36(f): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Brymo:
are u guys still together?
Yes Ma'.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Brymo: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pukka36:
Yes Ma'.
hope i 'm not poke nosing, forgive me, if i am. For ow long?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 10, 2017
I don't even know when i go disvirgin#waiting for the lucky dude!!!
She was a virgin 2014, now slay princess 2017. Am I right?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 10, 2017
Qhal:
The woman I lost my virginity too, I'll let her have it a hundred times over. I was worth it. Remembering it alone give me a hardon.
Tell me about it
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Came: 4:18am On Jun 10, 2017
Never,the man way i carry my own give way i been think say na gentle man, tell me say the relationship is over because him no fit dey teach me what to do everytime, say i dey kill him vibes.... Hmmmmm.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.