Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (545039 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by brainoid(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
But sha.. People must drop review before I order, cos i don't want stories that touches the heart
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by khattab008: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
brainoid:
But sha.. People must drop review before I order, cos i don't want stories that touches the heart
Same here brother, waiting for reviews to avoid stories that touch...
I trust my nairaland people, once the phone land, na so reviews go follow am.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Larenzy: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2014
na wen dis phone go land nah?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Lagusta(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2014
Look, i give up, i cant wait anymore...

Abeg how much is a UK used z10, before i unfollow the thread
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Larenzy: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lagusta:
Look, i give up, i cant wait anymore...

Abeg how much is a UK used z10, before i unfollow the thread
be patient.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Techcity(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
We already have the reviews before the phone land sef... Check here... http://www.techcityng.com/infinix-hot-review/
khattab008:

Same here brother, waiting for reviews to avoid stories that touch...
I trust my nairaland people, once the phone land, na so reviews go follow am.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Techcity(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Infinix Hot Review: [url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuZEzuBXC64
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Lagusta(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Larenzy:
be patient.

oops, sorry, i cant...

I've already paid for two lenovo tabs on konga due to the black friday (yakata) offer...

Thanx for all the hype anyway...

*unfollows thread*
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by brainoid(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Now I know why people are finding it difficult to do review for this phone. Nothing to write home about the phone. Just the usual excuse "it's just 13k na" , well. Thanks to techcity for the review, I think am done here.. *unfollows*
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blessingjohn: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
INTERESTING STUFF FROM INFINIX

https://www.facebook.com/Infinixxclub
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by khattab008: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nice review, thanks for sharing,
but wait o how you take your own b4 e land?

Techcity:
We already have the reviews before the phone land sef... Check here... http://www.techcityng.com/infinix-hot-review/
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by epoxide(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
MizTyna:

I can tell you the Infinix Hot will impress you alot!

really? seems like I've heard that before
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 12:58am On Nov 30, 2014
any personal review concerning this phone just saw the thread and am at page 0
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Dotmas23(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2014
When will this phone be in the Market?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2014
]that's true with 2000mah battery as well but the review I watched discourage me in buying the phone,first it seems the phone was meant for girls or guys who just make calls,send and receive text messages, compose emails,chats etc,she said snapping at night is horrible unless there's a light or small torch light lap and the most shocking one,she said if you are a fan of 3D gaming you will be disappointed meaning I can't play gta sa,fifa 14 & 15,modern combat 3 to 5,why then am I a hard core gamer.....only thing she praised about the phone is just the price,back cover which Glums at night,fancy looking and recommended for less heavy phone users that's why i want a personal review someone who has bought the phone,but if what I said is wrong concerning the review I watched I stand to be corrected
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by akashi01(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
guydangerous:
]that's true with 2000mah battery as well but the review I watched discourage me in buying the phone,first it seems the phone was meant for girls or guys who just make calls,send and receive text messages, compose emails,chats etc,she said snapping at night is horrible unless there's a light or small torch light lap and the most shocking one,she said if you are a fan of 3D gaming you will be disappointed meaning I can't play gta sa,fifa 14 & 15,modern combat 3 to 5,why then am I a hard core gamer.....only thing she praised about the phone is just the price,back cover which Glums at night,fancy looking and recommended for less heavy phone users that's why i want a personal review someone who has bought the phone,but if what I said is wrong concerning the review I watched I stand to be corrected
1GB RAM can't play HD games?? bros are you high on cold water??
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by commanderquash: 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
MizTyna:

So sorry for the delay,you should get your phone in a week!

A week don pass, no message from konga still.....abi infinix don change their mind on this phone ni....i wan sell my tecno p5 for 7k to buy this infinix hot when it's finally available!! do u think sacrificing tecno p5 for this hot is a good idea??
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
akashi01:
my guy watch the video yourself
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sod09(m): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
guydangerous:
my guy watch the video yourself
she said u won't enjoy 3d games cos of d screen resolution.....not abt ram
BTW aw can u enjoy game wit a 13k phone....
d phone is good sha, waiting for someone who av gotten one
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by akashi01(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
sod09:
bros omo gionee p2s resolution dey make games bad gahn...very sweet!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
sod09:
if she clearly stated it that way it couldn't have been a problem after all the almighty tecno m7 has the same screen resolution,I wasn't talking about the ram I only wanted to know why she said 3D games can not be enjoyed on it besides tecno p3 wowed me back then
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
akashi01:
bros omo gionee p2s resolution dey make games bad gahn...very sweet!
what's the p2s screen resolution
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promking: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
From the review i watched.....all i can say is that, this phone would be comparable to the tecno f5 in gaming abilities due to the resolution but the quad-core and 1GB ram would give it an extra edge
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promking: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
This phone also resembles nokiaXL considering the screen size and resolution.....

From what i've experienced with the nokia XL.....taking photos on it are nice but the pictures tend to lose their glory when you try to zoom in much.

While for videos.....you wouldn't be impressed if you watch a low quality video on it.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by franksam2009: 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
akashi01:
lwkmd!!!!! llllloooollllll, very funny, keep it up man!!

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Skykid1208(m): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
happy Sunday to you all.
I've been following this thread from page 0, I wanted to buy tecno h6 before seeing this thread but now am thinking of using 13k for this phone and keeping the change but before I make up my mind I would like to ask a few questions
(1)...this would be the first thing I would buy online if I make up my mind to buy it. so I would like to know the steps in buying this phone and for it to be delivered to me at home in a village in ondo state.
(2)...is it pay on delivery?
(3)...after watching the video above and reading some comments above I got confused the more so I would like to know if the phone can play games like FIFA 14, GTA sa, mc4 etc
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Skykid1208(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
MizTyna:
Infinix mobile is at it again,with the release of another HIGH specifications phone at an unbelievably LOW price! The Infinix Hot X507 to put it simply is just FUNKY,with its 2000Mah battery,5MP primary and 2MP secondary camera with LED flash. It's a 5-inch IPS display,480x840pixels,android 4.4.2 kitkat,1.3GHz quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM with a 16GB storage expandable with a memory card. Textured back for that firm grip,Still a dual sim phone too.It comes in 5colours,black,white,green,yellow and red and you have the options of getting more backcovers if you want to further spice up the phone. And yes,it is luminous! If the Infinix zero is out of your budget,you should give the Infinix Hot a trial. At a price of #12,900,good just got better! You can preorder on /infinix-hot
Would you get the Infinix HOT?

happy Sunday to you all.
I've been following this thread from
page 0, I wanted to buy tecno h6
before seeing this thread but now am
thinking of using 13k for this phone
and keeping the change but before I
make up my mind I would like to ask a
few questions
(1)...this would be the first thing I
would buy online if I make up my mind
to buy it. so I would like to know the
steps in buying this phone and for it to
be delivered to me at home in a village
in ondo state.
(2)...is it pay on delivery?
(3)...after watching the video above
and reading some comments above I
got confused the more so I would like
to know if the phone can play games
like FIFA 14, GTA sa, mc4 etc

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Kamaye(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
If a single core, 512MB RAM phone like old tecno N3 play HD games why would anybody think a quad core phone with 1GB RAM can't play HD games. The lady in the video was only saying that you may not enjoy it due to the screen resolution 850x480 which is very low for a 5" inch phone.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Skykid1208:

(3)...after watching the video above and reading some comments above I got confused the more so I would like to know if the phone can play games like FIFA 14, GTA sa, mc4 etc
same thing came into my mind when she said 3D games don't look so good on it,I believe the same words got your attention as well
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Skykid1208(m): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
guydangerous:
same thing came into my mind when she said 3D games don't look so good on it,I believe the same words got your attention as well

Yeah,i was surprised because even techno p5 can play FIFA 14 etc
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promking: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
For a 5 inch screen phone with that resolution

There'll be a difference between running the 3D games (which would be very possible, thanks to the quad-core processor and 1GB ram...) and

How nice it would look (I think that's the point she was trying to make)

Nonetheless, GPU has a role to play in 3D gaming....does anyone accurately know the gpu for this phone??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.