Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: (9631 Views)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by tchigofigo(m): 1:09am On Nov 17, 2014
funny..,or,
nt funny..oh
warreva!
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by binie: 3:28am On Nov 17, 2014
Please Nigerians, lets all go out and Vote Vincent Enyeama right now for the BBC African Footballer of the year... with just 2 clicks. He deserves it. http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojs
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by konkonbilo(m): 4:31am On Nov 17, 2014
I will dump her again.
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Wisegeek01(m): 5:26am On Nov 17, 2014
icebebe:
mmmm..lik u are doin wiv urs?

Tnx anyways...@least u said somfin grin

Lol"
u don't need to take offence* d guy's just pulling ur legs. .. hehe
Nice thread tho. grin
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by AriDsexy(f): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
XuteSleeks:
Simple. In return I'll ask for three months reversal of bank transfers from my account to hers. Two pages of MTN statement showing reversals of recharge cards from her phone to mine. Twenty minutes worth of recently activated BIS reversed to my fone to enable me send her 19min VN. Copy of reasons y u r still staying in my apartment vetted by d army and lastly a ritual to appease d gods for wasting my time. #Just kidding# grin

Afrok:
Hmmm.... If only she used the brain she used in composing the stuffs to think about how to better her relationship, the guy wouldn't have dumped her.
If na me be d guy, I'll dump her again but this time inside a recycle bin angry.

Hahahaha,Una get mouth o...Choii,ds is wickedness.
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Afrok(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
AriDsexy:

Hahahaha,Una get mouth o...Choii,ds is wickedness.
tongue... The girl wicked pass. That's why I love some naija girls, if a guy dumps dem they don't have time for long talks, they'll simply ask the guy, WHAT TOOK U SOO LONG? cheesy
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by AriDsexy(f): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Afrok:
tongue... The girl wicked pass. That's why I love some naija girls, if a guy dumps dem they don't have time for long talks, they'll simply ask the guy, WHAT TOOK U SOO LONG? cheesy

And u know that's not true.....U must be joking,except d girl doesn't love or have any kind of feelings for d guy.
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by icebebe(f): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Afrok:
u jus lied,n u knw it
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by 100Cents: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
icebebe:
Dear Boyfriend,
You can't just dump me by saying it's over, I won't
believe you. I want the following things to support
your decision. Three Months notice before break
up, Police affidavit, Two pages of reason, Ninten
minutes of voice note saying why you're dumping
me, Copy of reasons to my parents, Your parents
permission written and signed by them and verified
by the police, And lastly you will have to perform
rituals and sacrifice with Two Fat Cows to the
ancestors/gods for hurting my feelings. Now Bro, If
you were the boyfriend, what will you do?

Aunty, you can lie o..
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by SpaceGoat: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Afrok(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
AriDsexy:

And u know that's not true.....U must be joking,except d girl doesn't love or have any kind of feelings for d guy.
U ar right, I was joking...
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Afrok(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
icebebe:
u jus lied,n u knw it
don't mind him, he jus lied and we knw it.
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by jsunex(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nah to read and laff nah
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by icebebe(f): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
100Cents:

Aunty, you can lie o..
lol broda na u teach me
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by BAYKEM(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Just passing by...have no comments... coz it can never be me.
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Mutuwa(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
icebebe:
Dear Boyfriend,

Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by BobNeli(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
I will just sign her up for my house help until she decides to provide those things herself
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 07, 2014
icebebe:
Dear Boyfriend,

If stupidity was an illness you’d be dead by now.
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2014
JuicyGee:
Wat kinda crappy post is this
u justify it by calling it crappy...it reeks of a low level of intelligence, lack of creativity n as for those intrigued by this thread to give it a meaningful answer it shows that any post with little or no sense is enuf to excite them especially if it from a female *drops mic*
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by AJ01(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2014
striktlymi:
Did he do all that before she agreed to the relationship?
grin grin grin am waiting for the counter thread grin
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by icebebe(f): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Alexpissu:

If stupidity was an illness you’d be dead by now.

ayaaah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Five Boys Name That I Love! / Ladies Pick & Rate Nairaland Males Husband Material! / Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.