Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely (4859 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely by harrysterol(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2014
herald9:
grin

Airforce1 go like you

shea na light skin...

but this one pass light skin o....na bright skingrin
grin

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely by lacasera14(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2014
picture of the albino pls, lemme see if I can help her
Re: The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely by lilmax(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2014
Lordjoey:
Add me on WhatsApp let's talk 08062416308 or call me
you have no idea
Re: The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely by mikesammy(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2015
[color=]
MissYuzedo:
am an albino but very beautiful i dont know which
crime has albino commited in nigeria that guys have
refused to forgive us,Guys dont like to date me because i
am an albino,in 2011 a Guy managed to look my way
and we started dating but after he tasted my thing
and the next tin his number was no longer
reachable,since then guys have refused to look my
way no matter how i dress,anytime i dress up and i
am waiking on the stress guys Will look at me just
once and They Will just face front without looking
back again,the worst is that i went to buy a Cream
made for black skin to see if my colour will change to
a black skin,after using it for one month,i discover
that my skin was going red then i stop using it,pls my
people am really tired and confused as well,i am
even planning to relocate to ghana because maybe They
may like an albino,pls i need help?

Dnt feel so bad dear, its just but for a matter of time
#BITG
[/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone / A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See / Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.