Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone (4802 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend Unclad Making Out With Another Girl And I Am Not Jealous / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / When A Guy Finds Out She Aint Coming!! (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by morereb10: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Facebook drama begins: ghen ghen...lol, How can you cheat on your boyfriend with his own father? That's what this lady did and it is so cruel. She slept with her boyfriends father and then sent nude photos of herself to the man and when the young man saw the pics, he confronted both the girl and his dad and then decided to blog about the whole thing.

Read carefully and state your thoughts......

See complete facebook drama at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/see-drama-o-guy-finds-his-girlfriends.html

Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ok
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by morereb10: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
wahala

shmmm
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by eme1n(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Shite has hit the fan..

1 Like

Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by saaedlee: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
It was an accident.... Chey ya shey na only you dey d car when the accident happen?

4 Likes

Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Kaytrick(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wetn we no go see smh
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Airforce1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
This is the part I go "Lord save me from Karashika"... This guy had better #leaveTrashForKoleKole o.... Even LAWMA go reject this wan. That father na end time popsy o

1 Like

Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by czarr(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol, I just saw it at Linda ikeji
Funny stuff grin
There are still more messages op
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by sinaj(f): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Some girls sha angry

Thank God am a Lady cool
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Young03(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Let me zoom d pix wella

1 Like

Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Airforce1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
The truth is their's no decent girl again..

Run from those girls forming decent .. dey just dey pretend.

All of them na the same.

Bitches!

But that girl get madt curve embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by eleko1: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nah Bluetooth jare undecided sad. *singing sunny Ade music* ki isu to jinna,amu isu lodo. Baba No regret sad
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by eleko1: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Baba and son unlimited browsing sad
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Hoii(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Meeeehn, this is serious o.
Women are something else
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by OreoPaschal(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
What is the world turning into...Parents sleeping with their children's friends.This is annoying, disgusting and "ENDTIMING" angry
If na me be the guy eh,i go arrange better beating and gangbanging for that wh*re of a gf before I accost my father...RUBBISH#... cry

1 Like

Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by OohMpa: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Holup, just holup.

She say it's accident and Ooh Mpa can exprain...

She call father and say "Where's Bobby, His number not pick and I call you" Father say he's not home and will comes back tomorrow. Sister then says she'll goes to their house and stay there till he comes back tomollow"
ACCIDENT NUMBER ONE

Then she stay in the house with only bornshot and bra cos she feels hot. Father only likes boxcars cos it's his house. She then goes to bathroom but the door not open so she push, pull, push, pull but e no opens.. angry

She go calls Father to help. He push, pull, push, pull, e no open. They decide do it together with bornshot girl in front and boxcar dad in back. So they push, pull, push, pull then SUDDENLY the nail holding the door tear her bornshot and pant together. Very strong nail. The father moves back small but step on banana peel, he then slips and somersaulted up with boxcars out cos it's oversize. He land for bed angry

Sister with no pant also touch banana and somersaulted to land inside father prick. But gum was inside and sticked both toto and prick together. She tries remove it, up down, up down till she screams "Jesus, inside inside". After 45 mins, Jesus answer and gum comoted. She then thanked father and left smiley

She sent pic as mistake cos father name and Bobby name the same

Ah swear angry

19 Likes

Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by IamLEGEND1: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
"Take her home to Papa/mama" don dey get different meaning now
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by obiorathesubtle: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
accident indeed.
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by DuchessLily(f): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
What's all these rubbish this days??
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Adesewa19(f): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
O serious cry
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by MajorWarren: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
peeeeeeeaaaaak shocked grin grin grin

All I've read all day on nairaland are Bleep Bleep stories... fück fûck...fûck friends....fûck girlfriends dad...girl fûcks her friends dad..etcetera etcetera

if these aren't signs of endtime, I don't know what is

1 Like

Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by MajorWarren: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
OohMpa:
Holup, just holup.

She say it's accident and Ooh Mpa can exprain...

Sister with no pant also touch banana and somersaulted to land inside father prick. But gum was inside and sticked both toto and prick together. She tries remove it, up down, up down till she screams "Jesus, inside inside". After 45 mins, Jesus answer and gum comoted. She then thanked father and left smiley

She sent pic as mistake cos father name and Bobby name the same

Ah swear angry

Looooool weyrey grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
If Chris Brown opens a church, I would be his first convert. Dude is a prophet, he said it, "these hoes ain't loyal ".

1 Like

Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by flokii: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
d f00l sef should answer na..
abi?
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Airforce1:

But that girl get madt curve embarassed

But that boobs though

2 Likes

Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by msBoitz: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
shocked WTF?? I have no words...
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Fernandowski(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

But that boobs though
more like a pimple
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by boss1310(m): 4:58am On Jan 11, 2016
the man who slept with his son gf what can we call him cos the girl have a readymade name already.some stories will make you understand that things ain't normal again
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 11, 2016
Anybody blaming the girlfriend more than the father is silly...... His father is crazy and needs to be like castrated or something. U don't mind putting ur thing where u son keeps his? Chei. The girl is a crrrrrazy cheating girlfriend but he is a nasty, useless, self-control lacking, disgusting father

2 Likes

Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Oahray: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2016
What a dad! sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? / WTF!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party (shocking) / Must Read Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 5 Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.