Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,783 members, 7,959,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? (5476 Views)

Most Intelligent Girls Are Not Pretty / Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me / Why Are Intelligent Girls Rare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Isn't not like It's a question. No, It's a fact. I think Intelligent girls, ladies or women are rude.

They dress or talk rudely.
You can't just understand them.
They hate or say shy away from being friendly.
They dislike having a descent conversation.

Why is that? undecided

AJ_Five.
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2014
Are you a troll? Because your facts are false. Intelligent girls are not rude, if you spark up an intelligent conversation with them, you can become their bosom friend.

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by remsonik(f): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2014
They are not rude,they just cannot comprehend the level of the sillyness around them. They don't have time for worthless discussion and do not care what your opinion about them says. They exude their confidence from within and not from without(what they wear,hairdo and makeups)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by tosyne2much(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2014
OP, I don't agree with your assertion because rudeness is not centred on intelligence

#TEAMTOSYNE2MUCH CARES... ❤❤❤
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2014
Vessi:
Are you a troll Because your facts are false. Intelligent girls are not rude, if you spark up an intelligent conversation with them, you can become their bosom friend.

This is the only thing I can read from your post. undecided
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2014
AjFive:

This is the only thing I can read from your post. undecided
Not my business.

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2014
Vessi:
Are you a troll? Because your facts are false. Intelligent girls are not rude, if you spark up an intelligent conversation with them, you can become their bosom friend.
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2014
Vessi:
Gbam... No mind am.... Am sure he s fond of coming up with lame lines which could be very irritating in my opinion...
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Evina(f): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2014
Lol... I am sorry that your inability to keep up with us, to match our intellectual pace makes you feel inadequate.

We just have zero tolerance for stupidity. cool

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by grinface98(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2014
This is not true, bro. Just bcoz u saw or had a misunderstanding wit a 'rude' intelligent girl doesn't mean thats how all of them behave. Generally speaking, intelligent girls are shy & shy people often find a way 2 solve matters without being rude. And mind u, only olodos dress rudely, an intelligent girl will NEVER wear slutty outfits.
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2014
ladunsky:
Gbam... No mind am.... Am sure he s fond of coming up with lame lines which could be very irritating in my opinion...
gringringrin That's why he could be a troll.grin
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Evina(f): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2014
grinface98:
This is not true, bro. Just bcoz u saw or had a misunderstanding wit an 'rude' intelligent girl doesn't mean thats how all of them behave. Generally speaking, intelligent girls are shy & shy people often find a way 2 solve matters without being rude. And mind u, only olodos dress rudely, an intelligent girl will NEVER wear slutty outfits.

Is there even any such thing as "rude dressing"?
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2014
remsonik:
They don't have time for worthless discussion and do not care what your opinion about them says.

Exactly what I'm saying. This here is why I termed them rude. They don't care. Even when you say things about them, they don't care to understand why.

That's rudeness.
sad
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by emperorchedda(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2014
OP you're terribly wrong! Intelligent girls are the best people to relate with and can engage you in a conversation for some long time
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by grinface98(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2014
Evina:

Is there even any such thing as "rude dressing"?
Abi o my sister. For me, that guy is not intelligent at all coz if he is, he wont be saying 'rude' things about them...Lol #Rude ko rude ni
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Evina(f): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2014
grinface98:
Abi o my sister. For me, that guy is not intelligent at all coz if he is, he wont be saying 'rude' things about them...Lol #Rude ko rude ni

Lol, true talk. cool
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2014
Evina:
Lol... I am sorry that your inability to keep up with us, to match our intellectual pace makes you feel inadequate.

See, see, what I'm saying. embarassed
People like you make me hate people like you.
Do you really have to remind me you're intelligent and I'm not. Like do you?....
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by naijaboiy: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2014
Evina:

so in your mind you're intelligent abi? grin

I like that wink

In other News...

Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by nickz(m): 9:19am On Nov 17, 2014
remsonik:
They are not rude,they just cannot comprehend the level of the sillyness around them. They don't have time for worthless discussion and do not care what your opinion about them says. They exude their confidence from within and not from without(what they wear,hairdo and makeups)
pitch perfect answer.......op i hope you learnt

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Evina(f): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

so in your mind you're intelligent abi? grin I am marveled at the depth of your intelligence wink

I like that wink

In other News...

Dude, this your campaign graphics is baed cool cool cool

You should consider running for office in the future wink
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by naijaboiy: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2014
Evina:

Dude, this your campaign graphics is baed cool cool cool

You should consider running for office in the future wink
hehehehe,,hopefully I will.

I give credits to kelvingraphics and madcow1 for this creativity.

They some bad niggas like that wink
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Evina(f): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2014
AjFive:

See, see, what I'm saying. embarassed
People like you make me hate people like you.
Do you really have to remind me you're intelligent and I'm not. Like do you?....

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Well, you called for it wink and as regards hating people like me, you already know I don't CARE cool

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by iceberylin(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2014
Trolls ehhh angry
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Evina(f): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

hehehehe,,hopefully I will.

I give credits to kelvingraphics and madcow1 for this creativity.

They some bad niggas like that wink

smiley well, you know what to do if you decide to...ring me up wink #campaignmanager cool
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2014
Evina:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Well, you called for it wink and as regards hating people like me, you already know I don't CARE cool

I know you think you're intelligent, well you're not. Intelligent peeps don't point themselves out.
People point them out. wink

Keep lying to yourself. I don't care too.

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Evina(f): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2014
AjFive:

I know you think you're intelligent, Well you're not. Intelligent peeps don't point themselves out. People point them.

Keep lying to yourself. I don't care too.

Okay, I know you are not intelligent so you don't know the difference between being obnoxious and being intelligent cheesy
Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by AfricanApple(f): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2014
remsonik:
u are wasting your time, he won't comprehend wat u are saying grin
imagine what he said:

AjFive:

Exactly what I'm saying. This here is why I termed them rude. They don't care. Even when you say things about them, they don't care to understand why.

That's rudeness.
sad
becos u don't care about his opinion of you means you are rude, what a clown grin

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by MadCow1: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2014
AjFive:
Isn't not like It's a question. No, It's a fact. I think Intelligent girls, ladies or women are rude.

They dress or talk rudely.
You can't just understand them.
They hate or say shy away from being friendly.
They dislike having a descent conversation.

Why is that? undecided

AJ_Five.

How does a person dress rudely?!

And what I feel is that you are intimidated by intellignet women and tend to feel like their intellect is insulting and disrespectful to you..

My Advice:: Get yourself back into school and stop chasing women until your intelligence Quotient increases..

#DontThankMe...ThankGod..

MADcow1

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by naijaboiy: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2014
Evina:

smiley well, you know what to do if you decide to...ring me up wink #campaignmanager cool
LoL...surely.

I hope you'll be competent like kelvin smiley

Bdw,,how can I possibly ring you up?

Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by MadCow1: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2014
Evina:

^^^^

OP!!!

Intelligent Girl Alert...

Avoid at all Cost.. grin

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2014
Evina:

Okay, I know you are not intelligent so you don't know the difference between being obnoxious and being intelligent cheesy

I'm not going down that lane with you.
The anomaly is pretty clear. You are trying so hard to sound intelligent but you're not. Yeah that's it.

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? by Evina(f): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2014
AjFive:

I'm not going down that lane with you.
The anomaly is pretty clear. You are trying so hard to sound intelligent but you're not. Yeah that's it.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Don't Play Hard To Get / Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. / I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.