Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,123 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again (3956 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by tosyne2much(m): 12:21am On Nov 18, 2014
Dreyl I'm not surprised at all

Observing things from palm tree.. I don't think the lost of interest is somewhat to lust, however, the reasons behind this cannot be overemphasized so let's not centre it majorly on lust.

It might just be your perception about ladies, fear of heartbreak, friends terribly encounter with ladies which has becloud your sense of reasoning,

Lest I forget, OP abeg no 4get vote 4me oooo grin
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Dreyl(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
.u see wahram talking about :>
what is that?
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Dreyl(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
Dreyl I'm not surprised at all

Observing things from palm tree.. I don't think the lost of interest is somewhat to lust, however, the reasons behind this cannot be overemphasized so let's not centre it majorly on lust.

It might just be your perception about ladies, fear of heartbreak, friends terribly encounter with ladies which has becloud your sense of reasoning,

Lest I forget, OP abeg no 4get vote 4me oooo grin
thanks boss cool
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Dreyl(m): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2014
Alright guys thanks for your advice(s) sorry couldn't reply all because i've a busy schedule,i think i am going to work on myself like some people said,maybe fade out lust and love more anyways thanks. smiley
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by drnoel: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2014
Dreyl:
I don't understand myself anymore,their was this pretty chocolate skinned banker lady i wooed some days ago and she accede to date me after we had a memorable tet a tet and fun together, i immediately loose interest in her,this is not the first time. i don't really know why,sometimes when she insist on visiting me i would hide and tell my gateman to tell her i travelled out of the country,sometimes i do switch off my cell phone so that she would be unable to reach me and i don't pass her street unlike before. i don't know maybe some of you guys are also experiencing this also.

MOds Seun,obinoscopy i will appreciate if you move this thread to the front page..

Its called the immaturity syndrome. Happens to all people (men&women) who start having cold feet if a relationship they are in seem to have progressed from just being fun to something more. Used to happen to me too till I settled down. My advice is this, stay away from chicks 4 sometime. No random nyashing, nothing. Allow urself time to mature up, if it comes up again when u insert urself back into society then let the relationship grows into more b4 u consumate it.
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by izsmike: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2014
because u woo all of them at night only to see them in the morning and they look like andyblaze grin
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Andyblaze: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2014
izsmike:
because u woo all of them at night only to see them in the morning and they look like andyblaze grin
grin grin
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by zbone(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2014
you are probably a guy whose just got a hang of wooing ladies, after so many bad past experiences with them. so now you go around wooing random chics you have no affections for with your newly found prowess, taking it out on any of them who fall for your advances.
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by 100Cents: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2014
Dreyl:
I don't understand myself anymore,their was this pretty chocolate skinned banker lady i wooed some days ago and she accede to date me after we had a memorable tet a tet and fun together, i immediately loose interest in her,this is not the first time. i don't really know why,sometimes when she insist on visiting me i would hide and tell my gateman to tell her i travelled out of the country,sometimes i do switch off my cell phone so that she would be unable to reach me and i don't pass her street unlike before. i don't know maybe some of you guys are also experiencing this also.

MOds Seun,obinoscopy i will appreciate if you move this thread to the front page..

Did you just have a break up ?

It happened to me from 2011 till 2013. I had a very painful break up. In my eyes no other lady measured up to her.

It still happens to me once in a while and when I force myself to see the lady again, the new lady would find out we are not in synchrony. So don't force yourself.

With a banker last month, it happened when I visited and saw her without make up. I just wrapped that side up.
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by 100Cents: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2014
adepiero:
[size=20]STOP LYING OP!!! angry
IN JUST A FEW DAYS YOU MET HER ALL THESE HAPPENED! shocked

IS SHE A BANKER OR AN OLOSHO? undecided [/size]

Lol.

What's your point ?
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by 100Cents: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2014
Exjoker:
Have try discussing this with you pastor? Because I can see you settling with a wife as a married man

And it was common with me when I was seeking wife not gf..
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Dreyl(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2014
100Cents:

Did you just have a break up ?

It happened to me from 2011 till 2013. I had a very painful break up. In my eyes no other lady measured up to her.

It still happens to me once in a while and when I force myself to see the lady again, the new lady would find out we are not in synchrony. So don't force yourself.

With a banker last month, it happened when I visited and saw her without make up. I just wrapped that side up.
Lol..it's not like she's not beautiful but the problem i have is going back to her i don't wanna break her heart because i ain't loyal i find it very hard and boring being in a relationship for too long. grin
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by marieolae(f): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2014
Dreyl:
Lol..it's not like she's not beautiful but the problem i have is going back to her i don't wanna break her heart because i ain't loyal i find it very hard and boring being in a relationship for too long. grin
then I don't think marriage is for you.
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by 100Cents: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2014
Dreyl:

That's to say, you don't love her.

Just keep her hanging nah. You might later love her as the need arises. The bad side is that she will get a signal that you are playing on her..

In my own case. The make up didn't mean she wasn't beautiful. I see things and when I do, I just quit. Its something I can't force.. sort of premonition.
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Dreyl(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2014
zbone:
you are probably a guy whose just got a hang of wooing ladies, after so many bad past experiences with them. so now you go around wooing random chics you have no affections for with your newly found prowess, taking it out on any of them who fall for your advances.
lol..it's not today i started wooing ladies the prowess has been there for so long, it all started when i was a teenager probably a bad ass player then,but i kinda stopped because i think it's unhealthy and people were complaining to my parent that they are always seeing me with random chics,you know amebors. grin
besides this is not the first time the last relationship i had lasted for a month i think that's the highest of all,being in a relationship for so long is like staying in a dark empty cave for me.
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Dreyl(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2014
100Cents:

That's to say, you don't love her.

Just keep her hanging nah. You might later love her as the need arises. The bad side is that she will get a signal that you are playing on her..

In my own case. The make up didn't mean she wasn't beautiful. I see things and when I do, I just quit. Its something I can't force.. sort of premonition.
thanks i guess i will stick to what you just said.
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2014
Dreyl:

bro. u aint alone..

anyway
keep calm and
#DrinkLiptonWithNoSugar
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Dreyl(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
then I don't think marriage is for you.
i don't think i will get married now maybe when i clock 40 or 50.
I still have some years to enjoy myself to the fullest though without any atom of stress and heartbreak,i may even have a baby mama if i wish,since i can afford the upkeep of the child for years, that's not a biggie.everybody have different choice and how they live their lives.
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Dreyl(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2014
MuhdG:

bro. u aint alone..

anyway
keep calm and
#DrinkLiptonWithNoSugar
lol..ok smiley
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Dreyl(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2014
drnoel:

Its called the immaturity syndrome. Happens to all people (men&women) who start having cold feet if a relationship they are in seem to have progressed from just being fun to something more. Used to happen to me too till I settled down. My advice is this, stay away from chicks 4 sometime. No random nyashing, nothing. Allow urself time to mature up, if it comes up again when u insert urself back into society then let the relationship grows into more b4 u consumate it.
alright thanks so much for the advise..
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by eleshin(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2014
seriously it's asif d OP knew what m going thru, tho with a slight difference. No matter how pretty nd 9ice d girl is I usuali get bored after a month or 2, next tin na to dey avoid calls nd dodge visiting. I only had 1 exception in d past nd trust me v bn avn problem analysing what d babe possessed that others didn't. I know it's more of lifestyle than spiritual.
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by drnoel: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
eleshin:
seriously it's asif d OP knew what m going thru, tho with a slight difference. No matter how pretty nd 9ice d girl is I usuali get bored after a month or 2, next tin na to dey avoid calls nd dodge visiting. I only had 1 exception in d past nd trust me v bn avn problem analysing what d babe possessed that others didn't. I know it's more of lifestyle than spiritual.

It's cos ur mind hasn't matured up enof 4 u to commit. All men have that problem. U will see when u body alarm strikes "it's time" nobody will tell u, though some men don't realise when it does and oncertified they miss it its gone. Men are not made like women. I was in ur shoes b4 but now am married. Funny enof, I disappointed all previous girl friends that wanted commitment and married the only who never stressed me about committing. Then I had a very big problem with committing. I used to run a mile once a gill starts asking me "what are we to each other". Once I hear that am on the next flight out of whatever I was doing with her. When I met my wifey she told me "I know u have known many women. I see it in the way ur yearns flow. It's sad but I can't do much about it. I am experienced in handling a man, have never dated b4 u. I wont try to hold u down with committing. U can come and go when u want but if u stay make ur it's 4 the right reasons. And vice Versa if u go". I dated her for more than 6 years and married her two years ago. My old girlfriends heard I was dating her. I heard they kept stopping her when they see her asking her how she managed it. I don't have any idea how they found out or how they got to know she was the one. Anyway such is life.
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by ChurchillStorm: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Agybabe:
Because your reason for approaching her wasn't sincere from the on-set.

You were lustfully infactuated to her. A mere admiration.

You don't have a problem, just work on yourself. That's all!

Freedom of speech justifies not minding my business. And here I am not minding my business grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by rossyc(f): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
It is simply termed "Lust"
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Agybabe(f): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

Freedom of speech justifies not minding my business. And here I am not minding my business grin
you never enter one chance before.
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by ChurchillStorm: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Agybabe:

you never enter one chance before.

I have actually. But as the universe will have it, I had my taser on me and in an easily reachable place. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Rexnegro(m): 12:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Dreyl:

U seems to have what I called anti-interested problem...solution ? Just remove the anti- that's all .
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by eleshin(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2014
Bro......u won't understand but i'm happy for u.
drnoel:

It's cos ur mind hasn't matured up enof 4 u to commit. All men have that problem. U will see when u body alarm strikes "it's time" nobody will tell u, though some men don't realise when it does and oncertified they miss it its gone. Men are not made like women. I was in ur shoes b4 but now am married. Funny enof, I disappointed all previous girl friends that wanted commitment and married the only who never stressed me about committing. Then I had a very big problem with committing. I used to run a mile once a gill starts asking me "what are we to each other". Once I hear that am on the next flight out of whatever I was doing with her. When I met my wifey she told me "I know u have known many women. I see it in the way ur yearns flow. It's sad but I can't do much about it. I am experienced in handling a man, have never dated b4 u. I wont try to hold u down with committing. U can come and go when u want but if u stay make ur it's 4 the right reasons. And vice Versa if u go". I dated her for more than 6 years and married her two years ago. My old girlfriends heard I was dating her. I heard they kept stopping her when they see her asking her how she managed it. I don't have any idea how they found out or how they got to know she was the one. Anyway such is life.
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Generalkorex(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2014
hiss:
your not alone in this bro...I guess its spiritual
spiritual ke?
am also suffering from dis same tin o
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by cisse7575(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
a nigerian spiritual Healer
that Provide Services For Spiritual Healing,
Herbal Healing,
Native Healing,
Spell Casting Services
And solves most problems with sicknesses failed
by other doctors and healers by using the power
of the Holy Quran. i'm an experience in treating
and solving most problems
and complications affecting the majority of people
among the populations in Nigeria . If you have
been suffering with a lot of difficulties and blinded
by not knowing what to do about it ,It is time to
give your self a question that why others are
happy and successful all the time in their lives
while you are not? No matter whatever cultural
background or religious believer you are, but as
long as you’re
a human being this can be the solution of your
problem. BELOW ARE our SERVICES
Prayer from the holy Quran to take away bad luck
& give good luck in life
Fix broken relationships, marriages
Treat pregnancy problems
Fight evil , witchcraft , ghost, bad spell, Curses,
Nightmares & cleans homes.
Bring back lost lover, families, Friends, wealth
& properties
Makes court cases ,divorces , bad debts to
disappear.
Herbs for losing weight
Solve financial and domestic difficulties
Payer to bring back stolen goods.
Sale quick potions to boost
customers in business.
Gain promotions at work place.
Make your admired partner to be yours.
Prayer that can make you have a good
job.
Stop someone to interfere in your love
relationship & family.
Mixtures of herbs for intimate weakness.
Herbs to enlarge your intimate system to
satisfy your partner.
Cure long illnesses.
Treat intimate transmitted infections quickly.
Lucky prayer to increase your wealthy.
Powerful herbs for curing early expulsion.
Work to protect away from car
robbers,hijacker , properties attacks Etc….
Is your husband having an affairs and you
suspect him to cheat on you or a wife?
Is he or she weak in bed or stingy with money?
doesn’t he or she want to give you what you ask
for?
Is there some body jealous with your relationship
and try to separate you? especially relatives?
Is your partner delaying your marriage or don’t
want to give you a child.
I also have the mixed remedies to cure defiant
diseases like:- Asthma, Diabetes, Blood pressure,
long
illnesses, Cancer, lung infection, and many more.
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dreyl:

My brother,u nt d only one facing d same situation,as of nw,i have phone numbaz of at least 7 bloody beautiful gurls....As soon as i get der numba,i do d toasting & stuff...But all of a sudden i lose interest.

I tink d major problem can b linked to,if i jst suspect she is fully dependent & keeping multiple partners,above all "Am Way Too Busy With Work".
Re: Why Is It That After I Woo A Lady I Won't Be Interested In Her Again by Dreyl(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
sauceny:

My brother,u nt d only one facing d same situation,as of nw,i have phone numbaz of at least 7 bloody beautiful gurls....As soon as i get der numba,i do d toasting & stuff...But all of a sudden i lose interest.

I tink d major problem can b linked to,if i jst suspect she is fully dependent & keeping multiple partners,above all "Am Way Too Busy With Work".
exactly bro you re right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men 5 Things You Should Know Before You Use Viagra / For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady / Pvssy Handjob :girl Shares X-rated Pics +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.