Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note (105697 Views)

Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / Sanusi Did Not Re-introduce Arabic Inscriptions On Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note by Pecca: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
jojotemitopaz:

its very straight foward, just google d names and ud see the history yourself...the history of mordern day mathematics n astrology began from islamic studies. ARABIC NUMERALS, ALGEBRA, ALGORITHM...you could extend your research to the ottom empire...history of turkey, real madrid...maybe ud see who really spead religion with the sword...read on the crusaders...

though i really have not done any indepth study but a study has it that the 1,23,4 etc which we call Arabic numerals was developed by eastern arabian in conjunction wt the ndians while the other version u see on arabian phones today was developed by what this study refered to as western arabs mostly those in north africa and their european neighbours.
Re: Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note by KLand(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
tola9ja:
IN THE HEART OF BELIEVER THAT HE IS A PROPHET SENT BY GOD TO THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL

My dear, Jesus is more than a prophet. He is the saviour...... The Only Saviour of the world. The Only Way to God. I know that sounds so hard, but it is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note by tola9ja: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
KLand:

My dear, Jesus is more than a prophet. He is the saviour...... The Only Saviour of the world. The Only Way to God. I know that sounds so hard, but it is true.
verse and chapter jesus said accept me as your lord and saviour ?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note by Rexyl(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2014
tola9ja:

Read the whole chapter of John 5, if you can understand the message there you will know you have no points arguing the established facts about Jesus having God's identity and being equal with him.

So many places he stated his oneness with God. That Christ is the son of God is not a wishful statement, but God's making and confirmation.

Long before Christ's coming, prophets of Old Testament received the vision and wrote in the scriptures what they heard God say about the Messiah as his only begotten son.

He thst the Father has committed with the judgement of all people is rightly the Judge/Lord and Saviour.
Re: Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note by gbabs64(m): 3:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Hausa Ajami is not only removed, but its interpretation has been pushed to the bottom of the list, cause it use to be at the top. Ordering is normally done alphabetically, i.e ascending (Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba) or descending (Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa). But the new 100 Naira note has the order of its translation as (Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa), now what order or whose agenda is that?
Re: Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note by Skoopy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Built2last:
The next to be removed should be the Arabic inscriptions on our military badges, and rankings....Nigeria is a secular state...period.

This madness has to stop, National assembly is built like a mosque, the presidential villa is built like a mosque....This country belongs to us all and is never a religious state. visit any ministry, parastatal or agency of the government in Abuja. the master plan of those buildings have mosques...They couldn't have the freedom to do that in Lagos, and came up with the script that the capital of Nigeria has to be at the center of Nigeria.

We just need to be security conscious cos in matter of days the news that Hausa/Islamic Inscriptions has been removed will go viral, they will tag all of us HARNI (meaning Unbeliever) and may go on rampage killing themselves not me.

I remember my uncle who was a member of MPR telling me that Soludo had good plans for the Naira but the northern hegemony wont allow him. That his problem with Yaradua began the day he raised it in their meeting that Nigeria is a secular state and so should not have any religious inscription in our currency. He said YARADUA heard of it before that meeting ended. Of course his brothers informed him. Yaradua called Soludo as the meeting was ending to ask how true.

Most people think Soludos tenure was not renewed because of the planned devaluation of the naira which presidency claims they were not carried along. but the inscription on the naira was the genesis of Soludos crisis with Yaradua. OBJs grand plan was that Soludo should remain and complete the devaluatuion plan.

In days to come expect the northern elites reaction to this removal.and may be Bokoharam taking more innocent lives in protest...Nigeria belongs to them and we are their slaves...so an average northerner thinks.

Except for those suffering from historical Amnesia, the 2015 struggle to take power by the north is never born out of the love for Nigeria. The North has not forgiven Southern Nigeria for the death of Yaradua. In their heart, in their mosques, its a subject of discuss that Jonathan is seating on their chance and must be unseated no matter what. Ineeded, Jonathan has disappointed all of us greatly but the North seeking power on the premise that it belongs to them or based on vendetta is a NO NO for me and all intellectual minds.

I dont know how we came up with Quota system, but that stuff has only served in the interest of the north. I dont know any southerner who has benefited from Quota system. We sacrificed merit at the altar of that Northern grand plan. If not tell me why Fashola should not be given APC presidential ticket to have a good election. But try that and see the viper react...It must be them or nothing.They annuled June 12, gave it to Weak Shonekan for few months and chased him out again, killed Abiola in the prison so that , his case will remain in the ash bin of history. Today, my people cry for remeberance of June 12 and they laugh from Minna and Kano.they knew what they were doing... If you are up north during the election, and Jonathan is declared winner, better run for your life. They will unleash the evil dragon, what Bokoharam is doing now is childs play compared to the plan.

bookmark this and quote me on Feb 14th.

Sorry I don't have the time to go through this literature.
Re: Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note by stellytwinkle(f): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2015
tit:

what is wrong with the statement? is ajami or hausa or arabic our national language?
ask me ooh my buroda
Re: Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note by oyeleyepaul(m): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2016
While you were busy analysing, "it is this" "it is that" "what if?", the idiot already took it up and made a lot of money with it.

Alvin Toffler said "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

Do you know that 1 bitcoin is currently over $600?

Few days ago, we sent you an information on how you can make over 160 Bitcoin ($50,000+) before the end of the year, I am happy to tell you that we have started generating great results within a very short time.

You can join us, or you can watch us make all the huge amounts.

Our Whatsapp group training still runs at GMT+1 20:00 (8pm) everyday, click the link below to join us.

https:///4DVMsLVJYPjB8iqDucmo1k
Re: Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note by KLand(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2020
tola9ja:

Romans 10:9-10 "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."
Re: Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note by tola9ja: 6:49am On Jul 07, 2020
KLand:

Romans 10:9-10 "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."
verse and chapter jesus said accept me as your lord and saviour

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Football Betting: Season 2 / Step By Step Procedure On How To Produce Quality Emulsion Paint By Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.