Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Why Do Females Hate Video Games? - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Do Females Hate Video Games? (32507 Views)

Cool Video Games We Played In The 90's!!! Add Yours / Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) / The Top Ten Video Games For 2005-2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by Wisegeek01(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
cao:

I'm not a completionist, not everyone is a completionist. If you're a completionist, I salute you sis. cool grin

Oh sorry!! grin
Thot you were a even a bro,
Since only bros play games this much,
No vex sista!! cool
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by yeloyhemzy70(f): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
I'm was a video game freak back in d days. My siblings made me dat way. Though I don't have dat time anymore to play video games but wen I av the opportunity to play i kick asses. grin
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
reflexionz:

As in this has got to be my comment of the day. You are awesome, your kids would so love you!!! I know responsibilities and all will take more of your time but when you can just take a nice time out and play Call of duty:ghosts or gears of War since u an Xbox person

lolz
Thanks__
The truth is not like girls hate video games but it takes a level of intelligence and focus to play them which some girls don't have.

I have met guys that the fact I play games piss off, and when I play, I don't just play for fun___ I have a target, when I don't meet it... I get really angry. I would keep on trying...lolz.
That's why I got frustrated with soccer, I kept putting in my best, but I couldn't even score a neat goal, even shots on target na war...hahaha.
I gave up angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by mysticgal(f): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
donigspain:
Seriously, ask them.
Are you donseth or do you know him??
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by youngice(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
godsonarablord:

Bros.. Your lie fit cure Ebola.. Even though you go lie.. I na tiny tiny.. I God of war3.. God mode..
I just they look the guy, the guy Na Linus MBA, lion, haba.
GOW, in God mode , no be say she no fit o, but she no dey comot ni

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by mousco(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I love video games!!! cheesy tho I don't know how to play very well yet.. but, who cares right?!!! grin

op, most girls don't like it cos its not girly!
are u sure u re a girl
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by osas007(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
KazukiIto:

Bro seriously, I envy you. Ma babe too try sha - she is a badass at candy crush! *smh* forget ah said dat...

My babe whoop the living shit outta my friends in MK on my PS3 and she also plays car race too GTA and love NBK.She plays bball while in convenient university though.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by unmask: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
They hate seeing guys have fun when they are not the centre of attention
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I play video games.
My favourite game till date is GTA.
I was still playing it immediately I got married but with time responsibilities started coming.
I used to own one XBOX then. The only thing I find difficult is football so I go for ROLE REPLACEMENT GAMEs
__ especially where I can shoot gun grin or drive car. tongue
ROLE PLAYING GAME.(RPG)
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by Christmasdon(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Merlissa:
I love video games...

I play anything BUT FOOTBALL..

.maybe you are Male.ish in nature who knows.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Viciyus:

ROLE PLAYING GAME.(RPG)

Aii
Is that all, Sir?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by KazukiIto(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
osas007:

My babe whoop the living shit outta my friends in MK on my PS3 and she also plays car race too GTA and love NBK.She plays bball while in convenient university though.

What did y'all feed 'em? Mine is not even interested...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Aii
Is that all, Sir?

Aii
that's all, Ma?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by Wisegeek01(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
twisty20:
Because it is boring...and not real......I prefer novels

And novels are real !!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by Wisegeek01(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
I never knew ladies like game like dis oo,

so if Op no open this thread nau . .. cool
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by Wisegeek01(m): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
vivaquin:
I love video game tho, Rome, Sparta, Wrestling, Mortal kombat (MK) etc... still struggling with soccer lol. I hope these games are available on PS4. undecided

I can teach you how to play soccer !!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=Diffdeef post=28106672]When I say video games,I mean video games,not mobile games etc,I know some females might be playing games on their mobile which is normal but I'm talking about games played on TV screens,video game consoles down from Sega/Playstation 1/2/3/4, Xbox etc.

I wouldn't say all females hate video games,but well some really do hate it,some just like it but are uninterested in playing it,maybe just watching you as you play,probably later gets bored and leaves the spot,but I haven't seen a female game freak,at least a neutral female game freak lol,just none,even in gaming centres,you can only find guys around,no females.

I'm just wondering how the whole video game stuff is seen as a "male thing", to me,98% of females don't play video games,the remaining 2% is simply insignificant or Have any of you guys seen a female game freak?[/quote

one basic role from the begining the game where made by man for man not taste for women

so by nature women wouldnt understand the basic theme of the game becoz it attracts man, then the rest history
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by dmcdad: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
04kaa:
Oyinbo girls play games go on twitch u will see them there.... Nigerian Girls dont play cuz their brain isnt wired to be interested in things that require a lil bit of mental calculation, It looks like stress for girls, so they had rather spend time on easy things like wearing makeup and smelling their perfumes. or fixing fake Brazilian hair. It is mostly peculiar to naija girls.
Thread Closed! That's all!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by nekaa(f): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
I don't.... Buh I still don't know aw to play soccer
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by dmcdad: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
The painful thing is that, these kids(girls) will say video games are for little children and not for adults. I wonder! One of the best games ever sold was GTAV when it launched on last gen consoles in 2013 and in three days they already raked in $1billion in revenue. The question is: was it kids that bought the game that they made $1billion in 3 days? Children of these days sef...cheesy

Like someone said, their (Naija girls at least) brains are not wired to be interested in carrying out simple tasks as calculating what to do next at some point or the other. As long as it ain't Facebooking, Twittering, Instagraming, or WhatApping and the likes, then it's nonsense to them. Smh.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by MD45: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
DrGroove:
I play PES since 2001...When it was PS 1,2...Now I have FIFA, PES 2014 on my laptop ...Very good with the pad,hardly any guy I can't beat.

Abeg. I challenge u. We go need play. Am so impressed. Awaiting reply.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by dmcdad: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
nekaa:
I don't.... Buh I still don't know aw to play soccer
You mustn't know how to play every genre of games. My younger brother knows how to play soccer very well but doesn't know and is never interested in playing any other game. I for one, I know how to play soccer because I have played it since the days of Pre-Sega (Family com or something). But then, I have never liked soccer and that is why even though I know to play it, it's rare for me to play soccer. Why would I play soccer when there are enough games like GTAV (ended it anyways), COD Ghosts, Black Ops II, Modern Warfare series (ended them all), Advance Warfare is my next target. Infact, I have about 30 games on my console, and soccer is among my least favourites of them all.

Not to talk about playing games on my phone too. Games like Modern Combat 2,3,4 and 5. Real Racing 2 and 3. Asphalt 7 and 8. Need for Speed Most Wanted. Infinity Blade (that is if I have a hold on an iDevice) and many others.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by MD45: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz
Thanks__
The truth is not like girls hate video games but it takes a level of intelligence and focus to play them which some girls don't have.

I have met guys that the fact I play games piss off, and when I play, I don't just play for fun___ I have a target, when I don't meet it... I get really angry. I would keep on trying...lolz.
That's why I got frustrated with soccer, I kept putting in my best, but I couldn't even score a neat goal, even shots on target na war...hahaha.
I gave up angry

Am touched. I can coach u if u want on how to score great goals easily. Its an art. Cheers.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by remebombom: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
I love video games! I remember Bk then wn I WS younger, whenever my elder brother came in wit a black nylon, I knew if WS terminator which he and his friend took turn to take home. I wld stay awake all night playing Mario and soccer. there WS also dis shooting game wit gun, I loved It too. when Sega came, i played sonic, aladin, street fighter, mortal combat, soccer and many other games i cnt mention. till today I play konami.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by ice234: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Electronzeez:

well, i know it would be so difficult for her to outweigh me in chess and mortal combat.......no be mouth o.
You will need a brain like that of garry kasparov to defeat me repeatedly in chess.....for the past one year i still haven't recorded any defeat in mortal combat....be sure i'm surrounded with game freak!.

Bros... I tell you, I was priding myself with same tot that a girl can't win me in chess, o boy she flog me no be small. I had to call someone to help me beat her... Lol

Anyway, she's is good sha at least she can beat me confortably
Lol
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by tshegs19: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
Most ain't smart enough for it.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:01am On Nov 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I play video games.
My favourite game till date is GTA.
I was still playing it immediately I got married but with time responsibilities started coming.
I used to own one XBOX then. The only thing I find difficult is football so I go for ROLE REPLACEMENT GAMEs
__ especially where I can shoot gun grin or drive car. tongue
u mean role playing games
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by Dinzelflash(m): 12:05am On Nov 20, 2014
this is a thread for ladies to feel fly, bcus they can play video games. some they even lie join..nawa o
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:11am On Nov 20, 2014
cos they find it too tasky for their brain. only about 2 percent of Nigerian girls play video games and less than half of that play soccer

I personally play mostly soccer, racing and fighting games. I rarely play rpg or adventure cos I get bored in-between and stop. I have never finished any rpg game on console or pc. I avoid missions on gta and co...
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by icekidgodfrey(m): 12:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Boring girls don't like video games!! I know of a super female game freakk. Uju, we'd spend a lot of times in game houses(that was way back doe) she win guys for soccer like say tomorrow nor dey.. She go bet, get mouth pass most guys fah!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by ChurchillStorm: 12:43am On Nov 20, 2014
*Calls Gf *

Me: Baby, I miss you.
Her: Your game is faulty, right? undecided
Me: *scratches head* well, yes.
Her: Exactly why I hate that game. Smash it and I'll visit for the weekend.
Me: Forget I ever said anything.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Video Games? by cupidhero(m): 2:09am On Nov 20, 2014
cao:
I'll just quietly seat here and feign ignorance...
one of these days me and you might actually dig it out on COD or battlefield. which particular game do you usually play when you go online?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Remember This Game?! / Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures) / Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.