Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Why Do Girls Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Do This (1956 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Do This by justmag(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Recently i have been experiencing this problem where girls admit they once had a crush on me at awkward times!! This has happened on several occasions! One admitted she had a crush on me before I met my ex but she never did or said anything!. Another admitted she had a crush on me when we first met in school but was too intimidated and shy to approach me and feared rejection. Worse part is i never really saw any concrete signs showing that they liked me like that!! They both mastered the art of hiding their feelings very well! angry .....Now I can't help but wonder! Are girls still too proud or concerned about expressing their feelings to a guy for fear of rejection?? Is this not lady like or something? Its 2014 for christ sake!

Please I am just asking for opinions. Don't put me on blast!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by FLAWLES(f): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by Missmossy(f): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
lipsrsealed Eeyah..
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by Eastherbunny(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
@op we may have just open a thread that will generate unwanted advice so I will just start by saying this.
.1.WTF
.2.Only gods got answer to your question lucky am one but I charge 1000 per hour
3.I absolutely got something to say but can't seem to remember.
Hope with this few point of my I have been able to not only confuse you but also convince you that high on TM.
In case you are actually serious about your issue pls call this number(911) and I promise I will attend to you thanks.

justmag:
Recently i have been experiencing this problem where girls admit they once had a crush on me at awkward times!! This has happened on several occasions! One admitted she had a crush on me before I met my ex but she never did or said anything!. Another admitted she had a crush on me when we first met in school but was too intimidated and shy to approach me and feared rejection. Worse part is i never really saw any concrete signs showing that they liked me like that!! They both mastered the art of hiding their feelings very well! angry .....Now I can't help but wonder! Are girls still too proud or concerned about expressing their feelings to a guy for fear of rejection?? Is this not lady like or something? Its 2014 for christ sake!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Do This by justmag(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Eastherbunny:
@op we may have just open a thread that will generate unwanted advice so I will just start by saying this.
.1.WTF
.2.Only gods got answer to your question lucky am one but I charge 1000 per hour
3.I absolutely got something to say but can't seem to remember.
Hope with this few point of my I have been able to not only confuse you but also convince you that high on TM.
In case you are actually serious about your issue pls call this number(911) and I promise I will attend to you thanks.

Lol! Shit happens I guess
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by ERCROSS(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
This is Africa..

And African men has a unfavorable view of a gurl who approach to a guy to profess her love for him...
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by theconfusedman: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
i really need help so if anyone could read my post and give me some advice that would be great thank you https://www.nairaland.com/2002232/best-friend-likes-more-than#28107534
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
justmag:

The fear of nairaland "attack-dogs" is the beginning of wisdom grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This by justmag(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
ERCROSS:
This is Africa..

And African men has a unfavorable view of a gurl who approach to a guy to profess her love for him...

I understand that and I highly hate that way of thinking. I know some men who got married to women who approached them. I strongly believe if you see someone you like just tell them. I can understand A BIT if it's a stranger but when it's someone you already know then why not just tell them or something and not wait till its too late!
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by justmag(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
sylvalord:

The fear of nairaland "attack-dogs" is the beginning of wisdom grin

AMEN! I have my holy water on deck for these attack dogs! Let them come.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
justmag:

AMEN! I have my holy water on deck for these attack dogs! Let them come.
grin
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by marieolae(f): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Incase...
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
True cry
ERCROSS:
This is Africa..

Re: Why Do Girls Do This by ERCROSS(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
PinkObsession:
True cry

U r truly obsessed with the pink color..

Can I call u PINKY undecided
wink
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Call me pinkobsession grin
ERCROSS:

U r truly obsessed with the pink color..

Can I call u PINKY undecided
wink
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gosh!!!!ladies don't want you to take them cheap and for granted!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Many Nigerian girls have lost their potential husbands through it.Nigerian girls,try and woo a guy for once,you won't die. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by justmag(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
PinkObsession:
True cry

This is the 21st century and that idea should be buried. It's only most nigerian girl that I kno have that problem.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by nickz(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
stupid if you ask me
no one is saying you should kneel down and beg me
just give me very good hintssad
is this too much to ask for
girls sha....

i hate when a girl starts telling me she once had a crush on me
boo who...keep that sh1t to urself now!!
i now have a bf or you wait till eternity.

*sips coke*
this thread don make me vex
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
cool smiley
justmag:

This is the 21st century and that idea should be buried. It's only most nigerian girl that I kno have that problem.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by justmag(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by passionate88: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Naija girls
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by misszainab(f): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Oh...you want gals to tell you how they feel about you so u could call them cheap abi?
Re: Why Do Girls Do This by justmag(m): 3:47am On Nov 20, 2014
misszainab:
Oh...you want gals to tell you how they feel about you so u could call them cheap abi?

Girls have apprached me before. Two of my exs approached me in the past! So no! I won't call them cheap.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! / He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him / Guys Can You Get Married To Your Current Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.