Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice (1161 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply / When A Girl Thinks A Guy Likes Her But Doesn't Fancy Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by theconfusedman: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
hi my name is danny. my current situation is very confusing for me. i was seeing this girl for a year and she says she loves me and i love her. a week before our year anniversary she broke up with me, her reasons were. she needed space, we were arguing all the time, she wants more time with her friends. now she says she still loves me. the reason for our arguments were because of her guy best friend and of how jealous i always got cause they text and snap chat each other constantly. ive just got back from 2 weeks in america to be told by her another reason why she broke up with me. she had my baby. but unfortunately she lost him/her. but it also turns out she was seeing her best friend now but she says its not the same as me and her. she called it off with him and me and her are now seeing eachother. the only problem is she never stops talking about him and she spends way more time with him. she also always goes to him when she is upset and we are arguing again about him liking her more than a friend. he is always over at hers and she see's him constantly as they are at the same college but she also chooses to see him over me outside of college all the time. i dont know what to do as i love this girl and would do anything to get her back but i dont see a relationship there is he is always there. any advice on what i should do.......

sorry this is a lot to read. thank you
Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by iceberylin(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
ђęŗę įŋ gęŗmāny wę doŋţ gįvę įŗŗęlęvāŋţ ādvįçęş undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by theconfusedman: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:

okay man thanks anyways i guess
Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
i can relate to your plight .... Dont dump her that would be too good... Get a best friend too and screw as much as you want to,with time she would leave ur memory ...

A babe can't be a friend with a guy without one of them having an intention to fvck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
if you get sense, them no dey love nigeria girls. no ever i repeat no ever fall in love with nigeria girls. forget that girl jor. she dey keep you for second choice.
Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by theconfusedman: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
i can relate to your plight .... Dont dump her that would be too good... Get a best friend too and screw as much as you want to,with time she would leave ur memory ...

A babe can't be a friend with a guy without one of them having an intention to fvck

the thing is i love this girl and really want this to work, i dont want to be a bad guy and Bleep things up for her and her friend but i also want her to totaly forget about him and choose me
Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:
U don join the diaspora dwellers crew? grin
Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
theconfusedman:

the thing is i love this girl and really want this to work, i dont want to be a bad guy and Bleep things up for her and her friend but i also want her to totaly forget about him and choose me
am sowie to say but thats just the only way out .... My instincts tells me you are better than the other guy,just walk away if you are man enough,when u leave your value nd absence would be felt,bit.ch is just capitalizing on your weak emotions.Be a man,life is too short to force someone to love you

1 Like

Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by frodobee: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Can somebody see what am seeing? Looks like you an "anchor child" (if you are confused google it), her anchor to some immigrant status. You wonder why she hooked an imaginary pregnancy on you.
#advice: run. Don't bleep, else this time the pregnancy will be real. I don't know for you sha.

1 Like

Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmm, this case is critical. well the best friend MIGHT actually be banging ur girlfriend grin So this is what you should do

1. Get a BESTFRIEND too and give her more time than u give ur girlfriend, chat with her and even say naughty things to her in the presence of ur girlfriend. DON'T AV SEX WITH HER UNTIL YOU CARRY OUT NO.2
2. Confirm if there is any sexual relationship or anything more than friendship btwn them.
3. if no.2 is in the affirmative, then bang ur newly found BESTFRIEND and make sure ur girlfriend knows. Bang other girls too and make sure she knows
4. At this juncture, she will either beg or want to end the relationship; if she wants to end the relationship, grant her wish, u guys were never meant for each other. if she begs, dump her sorry azz, u guys were never meant for each other undecided
5. After this, you will be the happiest man in the world

THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by luvlyoracle(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
sylvalord:
Hmmm, this case is critical. well the best friend MIGHT actually be banging ur girlfriend grin So this is what you should do

1. Get a BESTFRIEND too and give her more time than u give ur girlfriend, chat with her and even say naughty things to her in the presence of ur girlfriend. DON'T AV SEX WITH HER UNTIL YOU CARRY OUT NO.2
2. Confirm if there is any sexual relationship or anything more than friendship btwn them.
3. if no.2 is in the affirmative, then bang ur newly found BESTFRIEND and make sure ur girlfriend knows. Bang other girls too and make sure she knows
4. At this juncture, she will either beg or want to end the relationship; if she wants to end the relationship, grant her wish, u guys were never meant for each other. if she begs, dump her sorry ass, u guys were never meant for each other undecided
5. After this, you will be the happiest man in the world

THANK ME LATER
smiley smiley
Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by cutecanson(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
damn....jst got back frm pakistan...in pakistan we dnt give irrelivant advice cz wr re busy..@ops u re confuse jst as ur story line
Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by jaymichael(m): 12:57am On Nov 18, 2014
NeduLuiZ:

True talk. This is all the advice the OP needs. Guy and girl that are not in a relationship being best friends? taa! maybe it happens in PLUTO? (I wouldn't know as I did not school there.) certainly not in my neck of the woods.
Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by MisterLongman(m): 1:06am On Nov 18, 2014
Gaddemnit!!! ......
@Op your post is so mixed up that I can't differentiate between you and the best friend cry
Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 18, 2014
You don turn side chick Nigga
Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Talk to her one on one.
Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2014
issokay
Re: Her Best Friend Likes Her More Than A Best Friend- Advice by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2014
Guy,you are a great pusssy. How would you allow a gal to disrespect you that much,whats with the low self esteem?are you that ugly? Ladies dont care about your looks once you got balls,be confident
She feels she is the best thing that could happen to you and you made her feel high valued,that s why she is playing you.
Guy,that gal doesnt worth it,dump her now.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About 9ja Guyz??!!! / Read Her Story, She Needs Your Advice / Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.