Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

South Africa Or China ? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Or China ? (11494 Views)

Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis / South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend / South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Or China ? by chukxie(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2014
justwise:

What have you said to dispute what Jenny said apart generalization?

@ Justwise: You're wise enough to know when an opinion is skewed and somewhat lacking objectivity, don't you? You don't call another person's country "useless" because of certain things you find irritating about that country. We can call Nigeria useless all we want because it's our country. No qualms!

@ Holyboss: Points of correction, sir. Firstly, I'm not " boiling for Jennykadry" like you said. Why should I? There's nothing at stake here, mate. Lastly, I'm not defending China. I'm not Chinese. I'm 100% Nigerian. However being a Nigerian shouldn't stop me from being objective in my contribution with regards to some of what Jennykadry said.

The burning question is: How do foreigners studying in China make money? It's an open secret that there are 'no' jobs in China for hustlers and students. That's what it says on paper. The truth is the reverse is the case. I know students here - black, white, yellow, brown, who work as part time English teachers. Some buy goods and export to their countries. I know a few who work as sales reps in foreign trading companies. I've met a few who are DJs. Don't expect to find factory jobs or menial jobs like cleaning, shop attendants, security guards, gardening etc, because they've all been taken up by the locals. There are opportunities to make legitimate money in every country with God on your side; if you have people there who will show you how things work and if you're smart enough to recognise an opportunity when you see one.
Re: South Africa Or China ? by justi4jesu(f): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2014
suxes2005:
This thing is simple, you're a Nigerian, you want to go
study abroad. I'm damn sure your parents won't be sending
you fees from time to time including money for clubbing and all those shii

You wish to work while studying. SA is not the best option
neither China is. You've got to set your priorities right.

Go after something reasonable. Errone is going to SA to do
biz and study and live because they've got the resources to
do that.

I'll still go to SA for visit anytime I'm chanced, if for nothing
but for those big (bigger than nicki minaj) buttys down there.
Damnit, those ladies are something else.

So OP, you want to work and study at same time? Go to
neither country. No work for you in SA (no guaranteed one)
and you need grace of God to get one (God catch you if you're
an atheist). lol

We are here to help ourselves and not to condemn any country

You want a good live? Then go to a place where you'll likely
get a better life by doing the right thing. Racism full everywhere
of course, that matersless.

Even Jenny is a racist, she didnt invite me to come devour the
turkey stew. Madam, you owe me smiley

So, OP, think right. Research more. What can you do? What have
you got to offer in terms of skills? What and what are your
powers capable of doing?

As for me, I make my living online. I've got books on Amazon,
the little change i get monthly is enough to survive anywhere
I find myself in.

Before you start looking for luck. Think of what you got to give
to get the luck smiley

justi4jesu, I'm sorry but I've got to divorce you through this
medium. Dont ever try to beg me. Its over btw you and I. grin

~ Sheyi

Yimmu..............................lol
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
suxes2005:

and you need grace of God to get one (God catch you if you're
an atheist). lol

Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukxie:

@ Justwise: You're wise enough to know when an opinion is skewed and somewhat lacking objectivity, don't you? You don't call another person's country "useless" because of certain things you find irritating about that country. We can call Nigeria useless all we want because it's our country. No qualms!

@ Holyboss: Points of correction, sir. Firstly, I'm not " boiling for Jennykadry" like you said. Why should I? There's nothing at stake here, mate. Lastly, I'm not defending China. I'm not Chinese. I'm 100% Nigerian. However being a Nigerian shouldn't stop me from being objective in my contribution with regards to some of what Jennykadry said.

The burning question is: How do foreigners studying in China make money? It's an open secret that there are 'no' jobs in China for hustlers and students. That's what it says on paper. The truth is the reverse is the case. I know students here - black, white, yellow, brown, who work as part time English teachers. Some buy goods and export to their countries. I know a few who work as sales reps in foreign trading companies. I've met a few who are DJs. Don't expect to find factory jobs or menial jobs like cleaning, shop attendants, security guards, gardening etc, because they've all been taken up by the locals. There are opportunities to make legitimate money in every country with God on your side; if you have people there who will show you how things work and if you're smart enough to recognise an opportunity when you see one.
Oh! thnks man. I nw dig wht rocks in china smiley
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Jchi9876: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
jennykadry:

Because both countries are useless. Just like Nigeria kiss kiss

This is an irresponsible thing to say!!!!

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Or China ? by Jchi9876: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
jennykadry:

Contrary to what you might think dearie....I have visited that country china three times this year so far and I repeat.....to be there permanently, your luck lies on a Chinese woman so you can argue as many times as you like, some of us know how things work there. kiss

How many black people set carry their passport without any ties to a Chinese woman ? kiss

Worst part sef is their permanent papers na only temporary for as log as you are married to their women. If she says Nope....VISA cancelled and it's bon voyage back to NIGERIA kiss

You generalize and this has taken alot of shine outta message!
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jchi9876:

This is an irresponsible thing to say!!!!

Oh no its not. Nigeria,SA and China are useless.

Jchi9876:

You generalize and this has taken alot of shine outta message!

You dont get it darling. I dont care. I still stand by what i said earlier.

justi4jesu:

Jenny this one na longer throat oh.......Am salivating biko sad sad

Darling the meat sweet die. Na everyday i chop cow leg until i begin sh1t am out from my rear end grin
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Jchi9876: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
jennykadry:

Oh no its not. Nigeria,SA and China are useless.

You dont get it darling. I dont care. I still stand by what i said earlier.

Darling the meat sweet die. Na everyday i chop cow leg until i begin sh1t am out from my rear end grin

Your posts are filled with so much "Itk" nah so u be real life,

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by justi4jesu(f): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
jennykadry:

Take it easy bikonu.. smiley
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
@chuxxie

Leave that girl ( lady) alone. She can yap about all she wants. She paints a whole country bad because of what she saw (sees) in Guangzhou. It's like saying all Nigerians are criminals, racists, dirty and whatnot. 

I am sure English language is not too hard for you to comprehend so next time you want to spew water from both sides of your mouth because you are lost for words please , check with your dictionary and educate yourself before you spew any more trash and end up displaying an excessively enormous amount of ignorance.

Nigeria, China, SA are all useless countries. How you rolled in its citizenry into this mix is mind boggling and to think some people read this and agreed with you is scary. I am beginning to think Nigerians are literates for Nothing.

From talking about a country being useless...you started talking about its citizens....go back to school sir.

And it's wrong and has no place in a healthy discourse. Any argument based purely on subjectivity shouldn't be taken seriously regardless of the facts the arguer is positing. Be objective and people will take you more seriously
Lost for words and had to give a speech on the ten commandments just to increase your word count? I het that cheesy

She said she's been to China three times and the only thing she likes about China is its abundant availability of cheap food; everything other thing is crappy. Funny and ridiculous I must say. In essence what she's saying is there's no cheap food in Nigeria. So, whenever she's hungry, she buys plane tickets worth N180K and above, flies into China, eats a bellyful of cheap food and flies back to wherever she came from. That's bollocks
Oh the food is delicious and well spiced just as Me likey.

Cheap food in Nigeria? Lmao. Like suxes2005 said, you just started typing bollocks without even finding out where jenny is based and who she is. You know, knowing a few things about the poster whose "lies" you want to expose is a good thing cos when you finally expose that "lie" you dont come out of it looking more stewpid than when you begun the journey in the first place.

Ticket 180k? Remove the 100 and leave it at 80k. You can call that 180k price for people who fly in from that god forsaken useless country called nigeria cool

She visits China to either do business or travel. My take is that she visits China for business. Since she's made it clear that everything in China is crappy, then it's fair to assume she's one of those unscrupulous crappy business people who go there to buy crappy products which they sell to unsuspecting customers in Nigeria. It's logical, right?

Your take is useless cos you live in a useless country. You think every well educated Nigerian woman is up for business? What kind of second class semi literate Nigerian woman are you hanging out with?

See how you have made a big f00l of yourself trying to analyze me? I really feel pity for you cos you are as daft as the country you live in. kiss

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jchi9876:

It was nice sparing you 2 minutes of my time. Take care darling kiss
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
holyboss:
God bless u my blooooda grin

#TeamProudlyNigeria

Btw, wht do u av to say to defend SA angry

Proudly Nigeria? So why not stay back in Nigeria? Why do you want to leave?

I dont like Nigeria so it will be hypocritical of me to live in Nigeria....or what do you think? Its not fair that you are running away from that country you claim to love....how can anyone take you seriously?
Re: South Africa Or China ? by suxes2005(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jchi9876:

What's going on at the NA? Tambuwal and the Federal drama?

Damnit, Nigeria is a useless country. Tho' i cant say it in front of
a soldier smiley You should travel to more advanced countries and
see what's obtainable there.

C'mon. Nigeria citizens should be among the top richest people
in the world with good life and great amenities.

What you guys getting? Nothing and you still claim that
country is good.

@OP, hope you've got the needed certs to teach English in
China? How many Nigerians will be jostling for the teaching
position with you?

~ Sheyi

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
samtol4:
since you have time to be stalking left and right u can start investigating what am doing in SA and at the end of the day nairaland will give you a trophy .@OP if you are waiting for public opinion before you decide your destiny then you are still far from success in lIfe. Internet has made the world a global village google and research very well you will discover that those two countries are not bad as painted in the media .Someone visited china next thing she says "china is a useless country "and you take that person serious?

samtol4:
defend SA ? Na debate or football match? You have to decide what you want in life . They told you both countries are useless you swallow and digested it ! Have you asked yourself question if SA is useless has they said earlier on why do we have influx of European,chinese and Africans for business,education and tourism?why do we have significant number of British Canadians,Europeans and Chineses studying,working and doing businesses in SA ?wake up from your slumber for the fact a country has challenge doesn't make her useless ! Check the word "useless" and you will see the lacuna and confirm they are already misleading you because seems you don't know what you want in life .someone quoting from a thread concerning immigration stiffness does that make a country useless? Are people not turned back @US and UK point of entry ?oh they are killing people in SA are people not killed in the US everyday? I was expecting an intellectual discourse here but I saw intellectual ignorance in full glare . Indeed ignorance has place many adults in a precarious situation ! Out of this thread ! TIME IS MONEY

Typical. They go into epistles when they have nothing to say cheesy you said you are out of this thread but i could have sworn i saw you viewing this thread.

BTW I enjoyed reading this post of yours grin

samtol4:
Sostoz! Did you say success of black SA? Success in spreading HIV,molesting of children is that success to you? To you that is success but for a sane being that is FAILURE.

na this kain country person go migrate to? A country where my children no safe. Tufiakwaaa
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukxie:

1. Sales rep for international companies

2. DJ

3. Buy and sell goods

4. English teacher

did you forget to tell him how many blacks like himself would be fighting for the above mentioned (few) jobs?
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
@holyboss

look at Europe. Germany if i remember correctly have tuition free universities. That place will favour you better than china.....and yes i used to live there before i moved a long time ago tongue

Plus their passport better pass anytime anyday cool
Re: South Africa Or China ? by chukxie(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
jennykadry:

1. Sales rep for international companies

2. DJ

3. Buy and sell goods

4. English teacher

did you forget to tell him how many blacks like himself would be fighting for the above mentioned (few) jobs?

I would've told him if I knew how many blacks would be jostling for the jobs I mentioned. I guess I'd have to go to the bureau of employment statistics to find out.
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
jennykadry:

Proudly Nigeria? So why not stay back in Nigeria? Why do you want to leave?

I dont like Nigeria so it will be hypocritical of me to live in Nigeria....or what do you think? Its not fair that you are running away from that country you claim to love....how can anyone take you seriously?
Madam, pls get a life.
Re: South Africa Or China ? by chukxie(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
jennykadry:
@chuxxie

I am sure English language is not too hard for you to comprehend so next time you want to spew water from both sides of your mouth because you are lost for words please , check with your dictionary and educate yourself before you spew any more trash and end up displaying an excessively enormous amount of ignorance.

Nigeria, China, SA are all useless countries. How you rolled in its citizenry into this mix is mind boggling and to think some people read this and agreed with you is scary. I am beginning to think Nigerians are literates for Nothing.

From talking about a country being useless...you started talking about its citizens....go back to school sir.

Lost for words and had to give a speech on the ten commandments just to increase your word count? I het that cheesy

Oh the food is delicious and well spiced just as Me likey.

Cheap food in Nigeria? Lmao. Like suxes2005 said, you just started typing bollocks without even finding out where jenny is based and who she is. You know, knowing a few things about the poster whose "lies" you want to expose is a good thing cos when you finally expose that "lie" you dont come out of it looking more stewpid than when you begun the journey in the first place.

Ticket 180k? Remove the 100 and leave it at 80k. You can call that 180k price for people who fly in from that god forsaken useless country called nigeria cool

Your take is useless cos you live in a useless country. You think every well educated Nigerian woman is up for business? What kind of second class semi literate Nigerian woman are you hanging out with?

See how you have made a big f00l of yourself trying to analyze me? I really feel pity for you cos you are as daft as the country you live in. kiss

Bravo! Why are you simmering with so much hate inside? Who hurt your feelings? What's biting you? Girl, you need to go have yourself checked out by a shrink before you hurt yourself.
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
holyboss:
Madam, pls get a life.

Why are you angry? Because i speak the truth...you havent answered the question yet
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukxie:

I would've told him if I knew how many blacks would be jostling for the jobs I mentioned. I guess I'd have to go to the bureau of employment statistics to find out.
grin grin

Do u av an idea wht d requirement for english tutor is? Cos I aint gat no english degree o!
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukxie:

Bravo! Why are you simmering with so much hate inside? Who hurt your feelings? What's biting you? Girl, you need to go have yourself checked out by shrink before you hurt yourself.
And that was harsh undecided lipsrsealed
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukxie:

Bravo! Why are you simmering with so much hate inside? Who hurt your feelings? What's biting you? Girl, you need to go have yourself checked out by shrink before you hurt yourself.

When people stop typing epistles and start typing a few lines to reply me....it tells me one thing....I HAVE SHUT THEM UP cool

All of you....no reach and I am a woman. What a shame cool
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
jennykadry:

Why are you angry? Because i speak the truth...you havent answered the question yet
oh! Did u asked a quesion shocked cos I actually didn't notice any undecided
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
holyboss:
oh! Did u asked a quesion shocked

And you claim to be educated? grin dont tell me you are one of em semi literate Nigerians who cant tell a question mark from a comma. Infact go and join your fellow breed in China grin
Re: South Africa Or China ? by chukxie(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
holyboss:
And that was harsh undecided lipsrsealed

Really? Did you read all what she wrote? She called me names. Did I call her any?
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
jennykadry:

And you claim to be educated? grin dont tell me you are one of em semi literate Nigerians who cant tell a question mark from a comma. Infact go and join your fellow breed in China grin
And that was undecided

Lucky you, I don't do d e-fight tin smiley smiley

So pls stop quoting me..
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
holyboss:
And that was undecided

Lucky you, I don't do d e-fight tin smiley smiley

So pls stop quoting me..

I will stop quoting when you stop. I asked you a question which obviously struck a nerve and you told me to go get a life. I am glad I got you there.

Stop running away from Nigeria you lovers of Nigeria. Stay and make a difference.
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukxie:

Really? Did you read all what she wrote? She called me names. Did I call her any?
r u minding d girl undecided

*Only God knws wha my thread did to her to deserve so much derailing
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
holyboss:
r u minding d girl undecided

*Only God knws wha my thread did to her to deserve so much derailing

Coming from someone who said he doesn't mind me derailing.

Cheiii my question knack you well ehn....runaway patriotic Nigerians
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
jennykadry:
@holyboss

look at Europe. Germany if i remember correctly have tuition free universities. That place will favour you better than china.....and yes i used to live there before i moved a long time ago tongue

Plus their passport better pass anytime anyday cool
Yup! Germary is good, I knw smiley boh dir undergraduae requirement sucks which is why I aint optioning for it..
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
jennykadry:

WComing from someone who said he doesn't mind me derailing.

Cheiii my question knack you well ehn....runaway patriotic Nigerians
smiley smiley criously ur nagging made my day wink

And yes I said is a free forum in a free world undecided boh d tin is becoming too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Got My Uk Student Visa In 4 Working Days / Construction Of Airport Fences To Cost N25bn / Tuberculosis Test For Uk Tier 2 Visa Application: Urgent Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.