Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

South Africa Or China ? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Or China ? (11490 Views)

Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis / South Africa Or Dubai Which Is Better To Start A Life? Advice my friend / South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Or China ? by justwise(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
holyboss:
Hey My dear nairalanders

Please I need your candid advice on this issue undecided

Please tell me wch one u tink is better in term of hustle and the presume future of the courses (with reason)

Logistics management is South Africa

Or

Electronics engineering in China

lipsrsealed undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

Please forget about long story....help the op with the question above ^^^

Classicalmusic:
@Jenny, I've read all your comments. You sounded so negative. Why?
You only went to few cities such as Guangzhou and Dongguang and claimed that you know it all? Please think twice.
When i was in China with another friend, we were well-respected and built lots of trust and connections with some specific Chinese people and is probably why I still control things when I'm being given something to do that is related to China cheesy
Another concept to think about when talking about countries is to know there are benefits and drawbacks.
No one should claim specific country is the best in terms of everything. It strictly depends on what you want in life and of course, going all out to achieve it.
The Chinese are now controlling the economy. Forget about political statistics which ranks the USA number one. Even Obama knows the truth.
So, please do not put someone's future in jeopardy. Your destiny and his destiny is not the same. You can only encourage him to strive for success. Wherever you're, if you achieve success, people will respect you. Some people in the US, Germany, Canada have lived for so long and have nothing to show to their families. Even some are cooling off in jail cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
justwise:

Please forget about long story....help the op with the question above ^^^

suxes2005:

You don't get the point. He wants to study and work at thesame
time. Forget about the bad post about China, help the OP solve
his problem. Is China good for him?
~ Sheyi

Thats all
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
holyboss:
undecided undecided
where is your signature grin grin
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
mrbamo:

Seriously bro..... Help me, remind me of who you are smiley
will text you on fb soon you should remember
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Classicalmusic: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
suxes2005:

You don't get the point. He wants to study and work at thesame
time. Forget about the bad post about China, help the OP solve
his problem. Is China good for him?

~ Sheyi
First of all, his course of study is totally not dynamic. He needs to change his major to suit the enviroment he's going to. Look, I got my family friend a scholarship and she's paid close to 300,000 Naira every semester including free accomodation. Also, I am talking to my Chinese friends right now to see if they can offer her a job on my behalf before she graduates. So I have to promise that I'm coming to China to see them. cheesy

Technically, I really don't know OP and so, it's difficult to help him.

There are part time jobs and definitely, he would make enough money and people around him would be surprised. Teaching is lucrative in China but he needs to restructure his English and accent for students to accept him. If I am in China at that time, I am able to train and guide him.
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
tdayof:
where is your signature grin grin
Don't mind seun jare undecided he has stoped the signature tin embarassed

Or r u still seeing it on ur side rolleyes shocked
Re: South Africa Or China ? by holyboss: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Classicalmusic:
First of all, his course of study is totally not dynamic. He needs to change his major to suit the enviroment he's going to.
rolleyes r u saying going to study electronic engineering in china is out of track shocked pls xpantiate undecided and mention the courses u classify dynamic in respect to the environment.

Mind you am going for undergraduate prog and as for now, I careless abt maintaining my stay dir after my study

Classicalmusic:
There are part time jobs and definitely, he would make enough money and people around him would be surprised. Teaching is lucrative in China but he needs to restructure his English and accent for students to accept him. If I am in China at that time, I am able to train and guide him.
Oh! Faking accent grin No lele abt that wink boh hw abt d requirement to get d English tutor job? And Did u say dir are partime jobs rolleyes (am hearing this for d first time since I started my homework) undecided pls talk more concerning that sad

Thanks.
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
holyboss:
Don't mind seun jare undecided he has stoped the signature tin embarassed

Or r u still seeing it on ur side rolleyes shocked
no its not showing oo
Re: South Africa Or China ? by mrbamo(m): 2:27am On Nov 27, 2014
tdayof:
will text you on fb soon you should remember
Alright bro..i'll expect your message.
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Classicalmusic: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2014
holyboss:
rolleyes r u saying going to study electronic engineering in china is out of track shocked pls xpantiate undecided and mention the courses u classify dynamic in respect to the environment.

Mind you am going for undergraduate prog and as for now, I careless abt maintaining my stay dir after my study

Oh! Faking accent grin No lele abt that wink boh hw abt d requirement to get d English tutor job? And Did u say dir are partime jobs rolleyes (am hearing this for d first time since I started my homework) undecided pls talk more concerning that sad

Thanks.
I already told you about the requirement. Seems like you're not catching what I'm saying. Dude, I will stop here for now. cheesy

Take care!
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2014
mrbamo:

Alright bro..i'll expect your message.
done
Re: South Africa Or China ? by dste(m): 2:24am On Dec 04, 2014
jennykadry:

A black man stands no chance in making it in China legally. kiss so yes it is as useless as NIGERIA

if that is your reason for calling China or EVEN Nigeria useless, then i'm afraid you are on the wrong track. no offense.
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Classicalmusic: 6:17am On Dec 04, 2014
dste:

if that is your reason for calling China or EVEN Nigeria useless, then i'm afraid you are on the wrong track. no offense.
Absolutely. Some folks don't know how to use English words, yet they claim that they're educated. Above all, a country that has one of the best international airports in the world should be highly acclaimed. Her use of word "useless" is totally incorrect here.
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
dste:

None taken. I stand by my point....... China and Nigeria are very useless countries. For China, I know this by the success rate of black people in China kiss
Re: South Africa Or China ? by suxes2005(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
jennykadry:

None taken. I stand by my point....... China and Nigeria are very useless countries. For China, I know this by the success rate of black people in China kiss

Nice profile pics btw

~ Sheyi
Re: South Africa Or China ? by tdayof(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
dste:

check your pm
Re: South Africa Or China ? by Yomibob: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Wonderful!!!! You hate ur home land and u wanna travel to another land to hustle
Re: South Africa Or China ? by uchman(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Lolzzz...

If you don't have money, you need to hustle hard...

Europe,Australia,Canada and Usa...

We all know that they are rated the best among...
98% of Nigerian youths today will love to base there...

But a lot does not have what it takes to be there i.e

Student visa: Very expensive but sure root to migrate,study,live,work and invite your family members...at least you have to pay your school fees and some other fees before your admission/acceptance letter will be sent to you...

Business visa: The duration of this type of visa most times does not exceed 3 months...after the 3 months, you are expected to go back or turn illegal...
Here, a lot of documents are needed for this type of visa...
Like business registration from CAC
Tax clearance certificates
Letter of invitation from company inviting you
Receipts of past transactions...
Statement of account of the company...
Introduction letter with the company's letter headed paper...
Etc

Tourist/visit...This visa can be trickish and confusing...

But someone legal must invite you into the country and the person must present his/her resident permit and bank statement...

Medical visa...

Conference visa...

Now my point is that all hands are not equal...

Where ever you are please be thankful to God and be praying for others to succeed like you do...

People advising the Op not to go to China...Will you be able to invite the Op with your documents not really making any payment but just that invitation?
Re: South Africa Or China ? by gentleiphy: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2016
in the voice of the Chinese police and Immigration officers..they say"hey friend...paper not permanent..china give paper china take paper back"..China doesn't give permanent stay papers even if you legally marry their women.China knows whats up with African men.
Re: South Africa Or China ? by whywhyogun: 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
holyboss:
Hey My dear nairalanders

Please I need your candid advice on this issue undecided

Please tell me wch one u tink is better in term of hustle and the presume future of the courses (with reason)

Logistics management is South Africa

Or

Electronics engineering in China

lipsrsealed undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

1) how can you compare china with sa? it is an insult to china. by population and by economy,sa is less than guangdong province ,of which guangzhou is the capital. and china has 35 provinces.

2)chinese are indeed very racism, but they will not physically attack you , not even verbally. they bury their comtempt for you in their hearts.if you are not a detail-oriented person, you probably will not observe any trace of racism .

3)china is a useless country, yes, that is right, if you compare it with britain or US. china has contributed 1 Nobel laureat in science field, africa contributed none, Britain contributed 253 persons, US contributed 533 persons.

4)if you are really intending to do the academic stuff, of course china is not a choice at all.

5)but if you want to be a fake student doing business in china, maybe it will do.

6)but remenber, chinese women are not so easy to black men, you will feel extremely lonely in china. you are so lonely that even a chinese whoree will scare you. asian-black interracial romance doomed to be a failure. when you do come to china, you will understand what i say.

7) by the way , the chinese food is awesome ! will be one of the most impressive memory in your life

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by whywhyogun: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2017

Because both countries are useless. Just like Nigeria kiss kiss

1) i agree china is a useless country ,but not by the reasons you enumerated, which are as below:

2)chinese dislike black race, chinese eat dogs,chinese spit on the streets, chinese make fake goods, chinese refuse to give black people permanent stay.

3)chinese dislike black race-----but, do you like them? if not, how can you expect them to like you?

chinese eat dogs------many other countries eat dogs too, Finland, Japan, Vietnam.......

chinese spit on the streets------this is really a bad habit !

chinese make fake goods------ and you help to ship back to nigeria to exploit the profit out of your countrymen. by the way , if you are rich, why not go buy the expensive high quality produce from other developed countries ?

chinese refuse to give black people permanent stay------does nigeria give chinese permanent stay ? no. does nigeria allow chinese to apply tourism visa ? no . how much money for a chinese passport holder to apply a nigerian business visa ? 2000 us dollars.

4) i say, china is also a useless country, true, because, they dont have first class universities, they have no technology , no knowledge, no academic achievement at all
Re: South Africa Or China ? by whywhyogun: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2017
mrbamo:

I do not know what you want me to say, I have been living here (china) for 5 years and I do feel I made wrong decision to have come here. However, it is safe to be here than to be in Nigeria, at least we dey look fresh and we dey do businesse...hahahaha

if you did not come to china and stay for 5 years, where else can you go to? earning fast money in china, and doubting its being a fair chance ?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or China ? by whywhyogun: 12:21am On Mar 22, 2017
italent101:
Hmm different people different opinion This not my nairaland account lost mine with to Nairaland crash but have been monitoring this thread from page 1°°°°am using my brother's account so no bashing please lipsrsealed

This my third year of schooling in China and I will love to say China is HOMELY!yes homely Chinese are friendly °°°↑racism is not common where I stay! Schooling in China is not a bad idea•• being successful depends on how smart you are! Country economy good °°°°°°↑I DONT REGRET EVER COMING TO CHINA

i guess you are a substitute account of some one else's in this thread

where are you staying in china?

as far as i know, all chinese are racists, they just dont put it into words. if you know chinese language, and surf on their forums, you will see how they hate you and despise you and put you to the same status as their national enemy japanese. and even worse, because you are poorer than japanese.

dont take their condescension to be hospitality. some chinese from poor villages could be kind hearted, and without much bias, without even any concepts of race, but do you want to associate with them ?

chinese racism is very naive and funny , they seldom have chance to see abroad, they read racism more than they experience it. they still think US white are slaving the black

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

From Lagos To Calabar Is How Many Hours By Road??? / I Got My Uk Student Visa In 4 Working Days / Construction Of Airport Fences To Cost N25bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.