Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis (1363 Views)

Who Is More Complicated Gender: Men Or Women??? / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by na2day2(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2008
i dont even know where to start on this one. see me see wahala. i live in dallas and i have this hispanic chic that is a friend, she is from new mexico but lives in colorado presently. we been friends for a while but we hardly talk on phone. once in a black moon we chat on yahoo. for a long while now we havent talked to each other until this night. she came online and and said hi, and i replied and we started talking; at the same time i was watching mavs play, she was watching me on webcam. she kept complaining that i dont smile, this is not the first time she has complained about me not smiling while we chat, she complains about that issue every time we chat. but today the complain was just increasing so i did a photo share and loaded up a pic i took on saturday (the pic is on my NL profile) when i went out on a date with a friend, so i told her if she notice i am not smiling at anytime during the chat, she should look at the pic as a substitute, she replied she wants the real thing. i now showed her the pic i took of my date. she went off her handle and said why did i go on a date without asking her first; i thought she was joking, so i replied that i used her pic to mask my date's face so it looks like i am with her instead of my date. she blew up from there like there is no tomorrow and up till now i cant figure out what happened. i apologize tire but she kept ignoring me and finally replied sharply good nite. I just stayed there starring at the screen confused what just happened. she is not my girlfriend and she lives in colorado and i in dallas. i have never told her as a friend not to relate with other males as it is not my biz what she does so i am really lost on this one. abeg all the ladies in the house, help me ooooo, i need answers asap. cry cry cry cry
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by arramyjay: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2008
Wow sorry but i am also confused about your story myself.
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by na2day2(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2008
what part is confusing? well i am still in a state of shock, so i wont be surprised if i am not making sense in my post  embarassed embarassed embarassed

shegirl71:

Wow sorry but i am also confused about your story myself.
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by arramyjay: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2008
i now showed her the pic i took of my date. she went off her handle and said why did i go on a date without asking her first; i thought she was joking, so i replied that i used her pic to mask my date's face so it looks like i am with her instead of my date. she blew up from there like there is no tomorrow and up till now i can't figure out what happened. i apologize tire but she kept ignoring me and finally replied sharply good night. I just stayed there starring at the screen confused what just happened. she is not my girlfriend and she lives in colorado and i in dallas. i have never told her as a friend not to relate with other males as it is not my biz what she does so i am really lost on this one.

men it is confusing.
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by na2day2(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2008
i dont know how to explain it to u but basically, i had shown her my pic then my date's pic, and she said why did i go on a date without asking her. now she is not my gf and we are not in any kind of relationship apart from being friends, so i naturally thought she is just poking fun and i made my reply to her statement and she blew up. like i said, i am confused and i dont even know what all this means.

shegirl71:

i now showed her the pic i took of my date. she went off her handle and said why did i go on a date without asking her first; i thought she was joking, so i replied that i used her pic to mask my date's face so it looks like i am with her instead of my date. she blew up from there like there is no tomorrow and up till now i can't figure out what happened. i apologize tire but she kept ignoring me and finally replied sharply good night. I just stayed there starring at the screen confused what just happened. she is not my girlfriend and she lives in colorado and i in dallas. i have never told her as a friend not to relate with other males as it is not my biz what she does so i am really lost on this one.

men it is confusing.

Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by arramyjay: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2008
I think she has feelings for you.
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by na2day2(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2008
uh! we are just friends and we hardly even talk on phone. even online, we chat like once in a black moon, so i dont know where that came from. i should have just stuck with watching my mavs game an ignore her and i wont be in this situation where i am wondering where i went wrong.

shegirl71:

I think she has feelings for you.
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by Akinagirl(f): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2008
Maybe she likes you. But your right, that is a little odd. undecided
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by Akinagirl(f): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2008
Listen, if you all are just friends, I wouldn't loose any sleep over it if I were you. Just forget about it and she will eventually come around.
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by H2O2: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2008
na2day?:

uh! we are just friends and we hardly even talk on phone. even online, we chat like once in a black moon, so i don't know where that came from. i should have just stuck with watching my mavs game an ignore her and i wont be in this situation where i am wondering where i went wrong.

I can't believe you blew off your mavs game for an unpredictable girl. what a homer.
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by na2day2(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2008
bros, i feel very ashamed that i did it sef, my only consolation is that they won, i would have been very pissed off if they had lost.

H2O2:

I can't believe you blew off your mavs game for an unpredictable girl. what a homer.

see the kind problem Adam has caused for us. I dont know why he made a request for Eve sef. no wonder people say be careful what u wish for.

Akinagirl:

Listen, if you all are just friends, I wouldn't loose any sleep over it if I were you. Just forget about it and she will eventually come around.
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by H2O2: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2008
grin cheesy grin There's nothing wrong with having eve - nothing beats toto. The problem is with eve not being a toy. At least if we had eve as a toy we would be able to control her, and get her to do the things we want.
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by Akinagirl(f): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2008
Lol. No need to blame us all. I'm a woman and all. And even her behavior confused me. Like I said, forget about her bro.
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by na2day2(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2008
make u no vex, is just that, the incident made my night go south. as if this night is not weird enough, i just got a call from a close female friend that left for NY 2weeks ago, who before she left said she didnt want to speak to me again. now she just called asking me why i havent called her for 2 weeks. i think i should just go to bed and pray for a better tomorrow bcuz things are surely not going well right now.

Akinagirl:

Lol. No need to blame us all. I'm a woman and all. And even her behavior confused me. Like I said, forget about her bro.
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by eminemkayc: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2008
This is outright coMfusion! U nid Otondo d proffer advice on this smiley
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by Ben13: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2008
otondo or tondo
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by na2day2(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2008
what are u guys talking about?  i have serious problem una dey yan another thing
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by A40(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2008
@na2day
Its simple really the babe is catching feelings and doesn't know how to explain herself she needs to cut to the chase and tell you her mind she is simply beating around the bush
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by sistawoman: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2008
I am not sure that the babe is catching feelings.

I think what she did was very very weird and problly should give you room for concern about this girl.

Maybe she was PMS'ing and did not warn a brotha that this was going on. But it sure warrants an explanation.

Happy Turkey Day!!!!!
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by jgirl3: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2008
Firstly, no girl who is NOT your girlfriend or your best friend is worth missing your b-ball team play.
Secondly, she so likes you and she's very jealous. You don't know her that well does not mean that she is not crushing on you.
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by na2day2(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2008
I heard that!

j-girl:

Firstly, no girl who is NOT your girlfriend or your best friend is worth missing your b-ball team play.

@ sistawoman

please explain ooooo
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by sistawoman: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2008
na2day?:

I heard that!

@ sistawoman

please explain ooooo

I will get an explanation to you as soon as I get home tonight. It is 15 mins from closing (letting us go early today) then off to the supermarket for a few last min items and home to prep the food for tomorrow.

You are still flying from Dallas to Baltimore to get some food right If not I might just have to give you the cold shoulder not speak and just abruptly say GOODNIGHT
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by MrCrackles(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2008
Ol boy dis one na love oo

I go love oo grin
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by bacterium(m): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2008
The girls IS economic crisis. They only will spend your money. For clothes shopping, eating saloon, mall with friends, on another man.I hate most girls. Only good for one thing fo real. Dont waste so much on the girl. They are not that smart.
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by Cristalz(f): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2008
na2day?:

make u no vex, is just that, the incident made my night go south. as if this night is not weird enough, i just got a call from a close female friend that left for NY 2weeks ago, who before she left said she didnt want to speak to me again. now she just called asking me why i havent called her for 2 weeks. i think i should just go to bed and pray for a better tomorrow bcuz things are surely not going well right now.

LMAO grin grin
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by chika98: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2008
bacterium:

The girls IS economic crisis. They only will spend your money. For clothes shopping, eating saloon, mall with friends, on another man.I hate most girls. Only good for one thing fo real. don't waste so much on the girl. They are not that smart.

lmao! Bacteria don dey worry your head abi??
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by na2day2(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2008
i am not flying down there, i am using canoe, i should make it on time for the turkey. but is it true that folks in baltimore go "cold turkey" this season? tongue tongue just wondering grin grin grin

sistawoman:

I will get an explanation to you as soon as I get home tonight. It is 15 mins from closing (letting us go early today) then off to the supermarket for a few last min items and home to prep the food for tomorrow.

You are still flying from Dallas to Baltimore to get some food right If not I might just have to give you the cold shoulder not speak and just abruptly say GOODNIGHT
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by na2day2(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2008
bros my hand no dey oooo, them go come after u fast and very furious lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

bacterium:

The girls IS economic crisis. They only will spend your money. For clothes shopping, eating saloon, mall with friends, on another man.I hate most girls. Only good for one thing fo real. don't waste so much on the girl. They are not that smart.

na serious matter oo cry cry

Cristalz:

LMAO grin grin
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by DavidDylan(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2008
na2day girls begin behave like that? grin
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by nana(f): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2008
Na2day? She is tripping
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by chika98: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2008
Natoday how old you be sef? Come here dey ask for solutions to stuff wey real men know how to handle?
Re: Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis by nana(f): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2008
chika98:

Natoday how old you be sef? Come here dey ask for solutions to stuff wey real men know how to handle?
Appreciation day,remember? No bashing of any kind

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / + Can You Date/marry A Girl Taller Than Yu [men Only] + / Forbidden Crushes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.