Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. (1136 Views)

I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. / Decode Peoples Feelings And Emotions Through Body Movement / Hurt Feelings And A Passive Agressive Man Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by charles009(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hey Folks,

I am opporttuned to be dating one of the finest faces of our time.
Elegant, humble, decent, God fearing, mesmerizing looks, the type that can kill a man!! thank heavens am still alive. you can go on and on and on.

But lately, Things have been going on south for us.
I am beginning to loose the feelings that normally keeps me awake all night, staring at her almost unusual beauty.
I feel i have lost the feelings, and we are just months from getting married.

Dont get me wrong, I love her as my best friend, but nolonger the woman i think am gonna live my life with.

Should i discuss this with her? am terribly confused..

Am I the problem? folks please talk.

Thanks
Re: Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
it happens
Re: Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by pretydiva(f): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan...I ve lots of questns 4 u op
Re: Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by pasqal09: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
If you don't want to spend the rest of your life with her, pls kindly call everything off.
Re: Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by obua: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Who is distracting you?

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by Melahou(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
There must be someone at the side that you are now attracted to
Re: Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by Cholls(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
obua:
Who is distracting you?
my brother i swear you get sense wink
Re: Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by woky: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
some 'feelingz' ar not permanent, they ar programmed to ebb, especially the type one possesses for someone that isn't ment to be his/her spouse. I advice you put it in prayer, maybe she is not ur missing rib.
Re: Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by chymystique(f): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
From your previous thread its seems you are tired of the relationship and the lady in question.. You should follow your heart though and I think for now, you should put the weding on hold till further notice.

Are you not the owner of this thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/1997139/honestly-she-becoming-over-posessive

AND

I dnt know whether to believe this your story cause of this thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/1993706/she-wakes-up-night-stares

1 Like

Re: Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by gezi26: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2014
Hmmn pls am lookin for a gf with such qualities..if u dnt appreciate her anymore contact me..straight to the alter i'll take her to.. i wonder y pple d get luck but d Bleep up join am. Notin is wrong wit ur relationship ur not focused concentrate nd dont be distracted..
Re: Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by gezi26: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2014
Hmmn pls am lookin for a gf with such qualities..if u dnt appreciate her anymore contact me..straight to the alter i'll take her to.. i wonder y pple d get luck but d Bleep up join am. Notin is wrong wit ur relationship ur not focused concentrate nd dont be distracted.. wink
Re: Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by radiant3(f): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Do the needful...

1 Like

Re: Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by Youngpo413: 6:26am On Dec 27, 2014
Dump her asap!
Re: Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2014
from ur previous threads something is wrong with ur relationship...that something is Uuuuuuuuu...
Re: Depressed Over Lost Feelings, And We Are About To Get Married. by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2014
Analysing this thread and previous ones, I don't think you genuinely love this lady. Your relationship appears to be based on her appearance. She also seems a lil paranoid and insecure, checking ur armpits and down below etc.. However, I can't judge her much coz you CLEARLY stated in a previous thread that ur dating a new 'freebie' who stares at you when ur asleep. grin seems u like mentally unstable women dontcha?
Well, since ur uncertain, why get married then? There should be a deeper connection btw you two. A real friendship. Looks will fade and when that happens, what will be left of this situation you call a relationship?

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Propose To Yall? / 24 Elders Words Of Wisdom For LADIES In Relationships / How Do I Know When My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.