Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. (2483 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Hotstepper(f): 4:04am On Nov 27, 2008
@poster, "on ur marks, get ready, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by chika98: 4:07am On Nov 27, 2008
Tell her you have herpes. I don't understand some women these days ohh.
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2008
women and there wahala.

na by force to Bleep person again.

ladies nwhat do u say to this
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2008
u uys cant beleive this,

this morning when i came to work and i meet her.

i went to her offic and tell her that, actually i like her, but i cant jst go out with her because i am already dating her husband's sister.

she said she is not comcern with that.

that for asw long i am still in this company, i have to do what she wanted.

am tired now.

i am now wondring, Na by force to Bleep person again?

if its something that will happen once, it would have been better, but when it happens once, it will continue and i no i cant jst bear it.

i am confuse
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2008
u guys cant beleive this,

this morning when i came to work and i meet her.

i went to her offic and tell her that, actually i like her, but i cant jst go out with her because i am already dating her husband's sister.

she said she is not comcern with that.

that for asw long i am still in this company, i have to do what she wanted.

am tired now.

i am now wondring, Na by force to Bleep person again?

if its something that will happen once, it would have been better, but when it happens once, it will continue and i no i cant jst bear it.

i am confuse
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2008
guys where re u?
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2008
guys where re u?
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by ericabadu: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2008
I THINK U SHOULD EITHER TELL HER U ARE GAY OR TELL HER THAT YOU HAD A THING TO DO WITH A MARRIED WOMAN AND U WERE CURSED THAT THE LAST MARRIED WOMAN U DATED SHE GOT SWOLLON ON HER PRIVATE AND START SMEELING ALL OVER CUS SHE WAS DECAYING IN HER ORIVATE .TELL HER THAT U SO MUCH LIKE HER TO THE EXTENT THAT U WUD LIKE TO HAVE HER BUT YOU CANT DO THIS TO HER.WHAT DO U THINK
AND DNT EVEN MENTION THE OTHER GIRL TO HER AT ALL.DNT EVEN SHOW U CARE WHEN THEY ARE BOTH AROUND smiley[tr][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2008
tanx
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by cyrusdevir(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2008
if she can take care of ur bills, promote u,treat u special and increase ur salary more than the level she has promoted u. My guy do it.
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by dbaptist1(m): 2:55am On Nov 30, 2008
guy
go and search for anoda job
pomp and plain
except u wan make them lynch u one day if u decide to end the relationship later in future
a woman who can go to thgis extent for what she needs can do anything to kip dat thing
which is u its a dead end tuneel and once u enter , , dem go need 2 combine pastor chris oyakhilome,tb joshua and a special consultant of religious discipline in d person of rev, , king from jail to release u 4rm her shackles
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by experts: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2008
any more advice plz
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by smartslim: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2008
@ Poster

Dont you think she wants you to give her a baby?
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by mecussey(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
God gave us 10 commandments but in addition, he stated things and habits he hate most; one of them is sleeping with another person's wife. He gave example when David tried it, check a hole holy David was punished because of small thing talking about ordinary you and me wey dey fukc up and down. Guy, fucking a married woman is very sweet oh but bitter in the end; please do not try it.
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by daddyk1: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
@poster!!!! 100 "o"clock ohhh, but then ALL HAIL NIGERIA " WILL SMITH" grin
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2008
am tired
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by tpbehappy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2008
guy u ve to play smart here. send a text to her phone dat if she keeps disturbing u, u will tell d husband and also leave the service of their so call company. she will be afraid and see dat u re truly bend on not doing what she wants from u.
for the sister forget about it, cos if she finds out to knw ur relationship with her, she will will use dat as an avenue to implicate u. act wisely or else,
read the story of joseph in the bible and the wife of potipha
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2008
tanx
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by skindude: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2008
Hey my guy, i cant advice you to do it because it take a lot of risk, and im very sure your Director has been very good to you? so put your self into his shoes men and don't listen to anybody advising you to go ahead.

Hmmmm was just thinking if you can get me her mail or Number i can help you to divert her attention from you, mind you is not by calling or telling her rubbish about this issue but to fill the gap, because i can imaging her condiction, she just need someone to be there when her man is not around.
i would have drop my number but i'll want to hear from you first.
Note : please don't drop her number in public lets talk first before you do that. hear is my email ID letstalk02@yahoo.com
we can chat there if you want it private.
Best of luck
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by tytylayor: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2008
@poster

use ur brain here o lipsrsealed
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by akaa(f): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2008
BEST THING TO DO NOW IS TO RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
RESIGN, ONE DOOR CLOSES ANOTHER WILL OPEN
CONFRONT HER AND TOLD HER THAT YOU CAN`T DO SUCH, THAT SHE IS MARRIED AND IT IS ABOMINATION TOO. IF SHE REFUSES RESIGN DON`T ALLOW HER TO INTIMIDATE YOU
YOU HAVE YOUR LIFE TO LEAVE, AND DON`T EVEN TRY TO TELL HER HUSBAND, HE WON`T LISTEN TO YOU, RATHER THEY WILL TURN THE WHOLE THING TO YOU.
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Run away! That woman is a destiny destroyer! angry grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Only / Your Ideal Nigerian Man/woman? / Never Under-estimate The Power Of "i Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.