Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Amazing Facts About Love!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Facts About Love!! (41974 Views)

6 Depressing Facts About Love / 25 Amazing Facts About Love That You Need To Know / Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by pasqal09: 12:17am On Nov 21, 2014
Ishsoph:

Really?
Where were you when my entire family and loved ones was trending in the miss nl thread?
Where were you when I repeatedly lodged complaints that fall on deaf ear?
Do you know the extent of the readership and viewership I generated for that blackmail?
Tell me are you on his side and working on his orders because that could explain the leak of my private e-mail to him and your refusal to delete his posts of me and my loved ones?

Obinoscopy and seun pls I crave your indulgence this morning. angry
I think you're going to far mister!
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Caseless: 12:17am On Nov 21, 2014
Ishsoph:

Really?
Where were you when my entire family and loved ones was trending in the miss nl thread?
Do you know the extent of the readership and viewership I generated for that blackmail?
Tell me are you on his side and working on his orders because that could explain the leak of my private e-mail to him and your refusal to delete his posts of me and my loved ones?

ishsophe, u ar fvckin up big time. Must u always go this way to adress any issue u ar guilty of?
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Caseless: 12:19am On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
The guy has been banned. Thus the case has been settled. Please let this slide. Please.

You can mail the mods or supermods for further deliberations. Be assured that we'll attend to them with utmost alacrity.
who did u ban?
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 21, 2014
Ishsoph:

Really?

Your private email.. I thought you wrote that i was exchanging mails with irishkez..

You need to provide those mails..
Remember degong on derailers. I guess that was not you either..He was your brother friend..So he claimed
Dude believe me, you don¨t know who you are messing with..

And victoria is your fiancee undecided

By the time i post your whole life here.. You will see..
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 21, 2014
pasqal09:

Can u put up the link to the thread?
thnks bro....
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by ROZZAYY(f): 12:22am On Nov 21, 2014
Ishsoph or wateva u call urself, u are too old for all dis, pls get the evidence of d mails and naked pics post dem here, get a proof of ur soo called fiancee dat she is who she is and stop been a kid!
Took you 3wks to strategise, u must be rily jobless, oya clap for urself u have tried. Now go to bed! Case closed.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Caseless: 12:24am On Nov 21, 2014
Ishsophe, u have nothing to tell me. U made me listen to an imaginary irishkez. I'm angry at u. Whoever discoverd that u were behind that stuff did d right thing.
I remember when u had issue with an e-wife of urs, u came here and dropped whatever u guys discussed via email. U that cud go that length wont find it hard to take this step again.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
The guy has been banned. Thus the case has been settled. Please let this slide. Please.

You can mail the mods or supermods for further deliberations. Be assured that we'll attend to them with utmost alacrity.
Bro much as I appreciate your concerns in this whole saga, I regret to disagree with you in this.
I get to make sure that my followers and those of my girl also read and purge themselves of the negative thoughts of us mr olubukatto created as a result of that blackmail.
It's only just that I correct the wrong notion or I won't have freeness of speech again in this forum. Pls I beg of you, am going to recreate that thread first thing immediately I get to my office this morning.

I seemed to abandon the thread because immediately I created it I ran of from the office to a very crucial meeting that just ended. Only for me to come back here to read comments and was told it's been deleted. angry
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Caseless: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2014
pasqal09:

I think you're going to far mister!
ishsophe is not a man. He knows what he did to us all. How can a guy create an account only to deceive guys that it was a lady?
Ishsophe, i knw what u told me about that gal on a particular thread, and that raised alot of suspicion.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Caseless: 12:29am On Nov 21, 2014
Ishsophe, give us evidence.
And tell us ur relationship with victoria promise.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by KLand(m): 12:30am On Nov 21, 2014
nnekamezor:
Datz ur own opinion o, fr me it is...

Yes! My valid opinion.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Obinoscopy(m): 12:31am On Nov 21, 2014
Ishsoph:

Bro much as I appreciate your concerns in this whole saga, I regret to disagree with you in this.
I get to make sure that my followers and those of my girl also read and purge themselves of the negative thoughts of us mr olubukatto created as a result of that blackmail.
It's only just that I correct the wrong notion or I won't have freeness of speech again in this forum. Pls I beg of you, am going to recreate that thread first thing immediately I get to my office this morning.

I seemed to abandon the thread because immediately I created it I ran of from the office to a very crucial meeting that just ended. Only for me to come back here to read comments and was told it's been deleted. angry
You'll be banned if you do. Always learn to cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator.

@all, this should be the last post on this matter. Any off-topic on this thread will be hidden from henceforth and the poster might be banned.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
You'll be banned if you do. Always learn to cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator.

@all, this should be the last post on this matter. Any off-topic on this thread will be hidden from henceforth and the poster might be banned.
hello Mister.. I need to change my moniker..can I get that from u? Morning
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Obinoscopy(m): 1:17am On Nov 21, 2014
SuperMartins:
hello Mister.. I need to change my moniker..can I get that from u? Morning
I have no powers to do that. Mail the supermods.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I have no powers to do that. Mail the supermods.
k bro..thanks
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by ProdigyLoco(m): 6:00am On Nov 21, 2014
No 7 is hard to control
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by nwaobitex: 6:17am On Nov 21, 2014
love
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 21, 2014
pasqal09:

Can u put up the link to the thread?
my brother pls have a look at this.. https://www.nairaland.com/2007849/cutehector4u
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
pasqal09:

Are you a man?

I don't have to be a man to understand the true heart of one. tongue
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
KLand:

Yes! My valid opinion.
Itsokay.Everi one is entitled to his/her own opinions. End of story!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by dominionideal: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2014
pasqal09:
1. Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking pain killers

2. Falling in love has the same neurological effects as a cocaine high.

3. It takes less than four minutes to decide if you have feelings for someone. So guys, don't mind those girls that play hard to get.

4. When looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate.

5. Expressing gratitude towards people you love causes an immediate spike in your happiness.

6. When you see someone you're interested in, what feels like butterflies in your stomach is actually a stress response called adrenaline.

7. Men are more emotionally affected when relationships end. So don't mind those guys that act like their hearts are made of stone, they actually cry themselves to sleep every night during break-ups.

8. Like sex and hunger, the urge to fall in love is primitive and biological.
Re: Amazing Facts About Love!! by KLand(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
nnekamezor:
Itsokay.Everi one is entitled to his/her own opinions. End of story!

All right

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.