Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute (3108 Views)

Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Photos: Man Whose Wife Turned A Man Says It Has Made Their Marriage Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by mumumugu(m): 12:35am On Nov 19, 2014
Spencer White

This past weekend, I did something I thought I was never capable of doing. I had sex with another man who wasn't my husband. Yes, you read right. The best part about it is that I feel great *dancing*. I thought I'd hate myself for doing it. But I don't. I thought I'd regret it. But I don't. I thought I'd feel some guilt. But I don't. In fact I can't wait to meet my lover again. Once again - *dancing*.

I love my husband, don't get it twisted. He's the father of my four children. We have been together for 23 years. But you see, he was never a faithful man. Not from the first day. He cheated when we dated. He cheated when we got married. In fact, he has another baby by another woman. A love child he had while we were married. I stayed. I never cheated. He slept with a friend. I stayed, I never cheated. He slept with 6 of his female staff, I stayed I never cheated. He slept with so many random women, I stayed, I never cheated. He even slept with our neighbour, I stayed, I never cheated. Then he said something
You see, I saw a text on his phone which he sent to one of his lovers. The lady had apparently had an abortion for him and she was threatening to contact me to tell me about their affair and guess what my husband told her?

'even if my wife catches me on top of you on our marital bed, she will ask us to continue, go into the kitchen make my dinner and still make love to me that same night on that same bed so please feel free to contact her. She's not going anywhere"

You see, he's wrong! His cheating affects me. For 23 years I have had to endure his constant philandering. My husband is rich so the women are plenty. I have cried, I have pleaded, I have threatened but it never stopped. And he thinks I'm okay with it. He thinks I am not going anywhere. Oh but he's wrong. I am going somewhere alright. To another man's bed.
I'm stuck with this man, 23 years and four children. And I love him with my life. But I'm done being the wife he thinks will catch him on our marital bed and give him a standing ovation. He wants to cheat? Well, two can play that game. After 23 years, I try now? I feel so liberated. I can't wait to meet my lover this weekend again. The last time what ur take on this issue

1 Like

Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2014
Lol so as she has done her own now..she is now happy abi.... 1-1
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:47am On Nov 19, 2014
Two wrongs cant make a right

Over here in france we dont care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by iceberylin(m): 1:04am On Nov 19, 2014
Didn't they school in france undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by tonybosses: 1:17am On Nov 19, 2014
2 wrongs cnt Mk right wt abt 3 or 4 wrongs

Madam u just bleeped 1 man, ur husband has bleeped ova 30 women u av along way to go....he bleeped 1 of ur neighbour ouch dt Hurst u need to Bleep 1 neighbour too........ u need to Bleep his frnds too... and hey rmba this, wt eva u husband his Weda he is cheating or nt sumwher along d line u gave his dt "mind"......
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by ayukdaboss(m): 1:42am On Nov 19, 2014
Keep on forking around and dancing...Nonsense!! This marriage thing is overrated angry
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by stinggy(m): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2014

He slept with a friend. I stayed, I never cheated. He slept with 6 of his female staff, I stayed I never cheated. He slept with so many random women, I stayed, I never cheated. He even slept with our neighbour, I stayed, I never cheated.

What an enviable resume. I'm impressed cool
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by yahyamay(m): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2014
If she wanted to be liberated she should divorce him, instead of doing the same as him...
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by holyboss: 6:48am On Nov 19, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Keep on forking around and dancing...Nonsense!! This marriage thing is overrated angry
seconded

Love nd marriage r both scam tongue tongue
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by clubone05: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2014
After 23 years and 4 kids...shouldn't she be numb down south

1 Like

Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2014
Lol marriage marriage
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2014
super story episode 11
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by hefelove(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2014
But wait o Oloshi ni man yen sha hin own pass Giannicus for Spartacus film. Bur I think the woman should stop this cause I know the man will regret this one day
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by stinggy(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2014
clubone05:

Help me ask oo... 23 yrs + 22(worse case), isn't that 45. Dafuq she's looking for again
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2014
she is happy and feels liberated good for her.
now that they are both doing what makes them happy, i dont see the problem. i heard people have open relationships these days where they dont have to be exclusive.
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by Ronnii(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2014
stinggy:

What an enviable resume. I'm impressed cool

Me too...

1 Like

Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by dhamstar(m): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2014
You don't pay evil with evil!

You know that this man has been cheating on u even during courtship and yet you went ahead to marry him thinking he'd change.(go take a reality peel ma'am) After 23yrs of infidelity by ur man, then u think the time is right for you to retaliate.(laughs)

You both better come back to you senses or else d said marriage would be heading towards the rock & all u've built in 23yrs wud vanished within a flash.

Nevertheless, all ladies should keep this in their mind that "men are polygamous in nature"
.......................my 2 cents
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by kellyJames5(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Well,I don't have much to say but only remember that 'an eye for an eye' will only make the whole world blind not solving the matter at hand.
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by Richy4(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
You might think you are doing the right thing but that was not the solution and you know it.

There are so many fanciful and modern diseases out there in case you have forgotten.

You are a novice in that playground and you might be the one regretting it later. Stop now before you broke your kids heart that their mum had gotten one of those modern diseases.
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by mesoade(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Madam,you ought to stay the faithful wife you are even though your husband is not faithful.
Look over there,you see that girl called "KARMA",she's a bítch
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by japhmanuel: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mtcheeeew
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by Rapaltar(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
clubone05:

Ure in d spirit brother.......
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by Rapaltar(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
stinggy:

Help me ask oo... 23 yrs + 22(worse case), isn't that 45. Dafuq she's looking for again

Ans= Da'Fuq...
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
OP help me ask the woman:

1. Who lose, who gain?

2. why is she telling us. How is it our business?

Truth: she's no different from her husband now.
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by Crocz(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
hefelove:
But wait o Oloshi ni man yen sha hin own pass Giannicus for Spartacus film. Bur I think the woman should stop this cause I know the man will regret this one day

Gannicus didn't had a choice or atleast had just one, the other being him crucified isn't worth considering...I like Gannicus grin
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
mesoade:
Madam,you ought to stay the faithful wife you are even though your husband is not faithful.
Look over there,you see that girl called "KARMA",she's a bítch

am happy for her. after so much shitt who gives a Bleep about damnn karma
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
mumumugu:
Spencer White

This past weekend, I did something I thought I was never capable of doing. I had sex with another man who wasn't my husband. Yes, you read right. The best part about it is that I feel great *dancing*. I thought I'd hate myself for doing it. But I don't. I thought I'd regret it. But I don't. I thought I'd feel some guilt. But I don't. In fact I can't wait to meet my lover again. Once again - *dancing*.

I love my husband, don't get it twisted. He's the father of my four children. We have been together for 23 years. But you see, he was never a faithful man. Not from the first day. He cheated when we dated. He cheated when we got married. In fact, he has another baby by another woman. A love child he had while we were married. I stayed. I never cheated. He slept with a friend. I stayed, I never cheated. He slept with 6 of his female staff, I stayed I never cheated. He slept with so many random women, I stayed, I never cheated. He even slept with our neighbour, I stayed, I never cheated. Then he said something
You see, I saw a text on his phone which he sent to one of his lovers. The lady had apparently had an abortion for him and she was threatening to contact me to tell me about their affair and guess what my husband told her?

'even if my wife catches me on top of you on our marital bed, she will ask us to continue, go into the kitchen make my dinner and still make love to me that same night on that same bed so please feel free to contact her. She's not going anywhere"

You see, he's wrong! His cheating affects me. For 23 years I have had to endure his constant philandering. My husband is rich so the women are plenty. I have cried, I have pleaded, I have threatened but it never stopped. And he thinks I'm okay with it. He thinks I am not going anywhere. Oh but he's wrong. I am going somewhere alright. To another man's bed.
I'm stuck with this man, 23 years and four children. And I love him with my life. But I'm done being the wife he thinks will catch him on our marital bed and give him a standing ovation. He wants to cheat? Well, two can play that game. After 23 years, I try now? I feel so liberated. I can't wait to meet my lover this weekend again. The last time what ur take on this issue

So the husband bleeps more than 60 mistresses he's still tagged a "husband"
So the wife gets a (note it a=1) lover and she's tagged a "prostitute"

Like seriously! You support the husbands ways undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by tpia6: 4:11am On Nov 20, 2014
Key word here is happy prostitute I guess.
Re: How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute by mumumugu(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere!! / 9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman / A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.