Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,963 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (28516 Views)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / How To Attract A Real Husband Material / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 09, 2015
Change they say, is constant.

I assure you, I have heard the saying, " You can't change anyone"...I used to believe that until I had a reason to doubt it... They also say stuff like "Once a cheat always a cheat" etc.

I do believe Love changes people.

Turning him to a Husband material is all about touching certain spots in him so much so that IF something happens and you're no longer together, he never forgets you- You Left An Indelible Mark In His Heart.

NB: These points can also be followed in a PLATONIC relationship, not only in a LOVE relationship.

How Can You Turn Him To A Husband Material?

1. Keep Your Standards Genuinely High

Most ladies think that "giving up your standards for him is one of those things love will should cost you...No! In fact, giving up your standards shows that all ladies are the same and both of you (you and him) are just the same meaning- you can't positively affect him and fix his challenge. If your stand is no sex, don't lower it to touchings...Keep it high- WE WILL HATE YOU AT FIRST BUT THEN YOU WILL JUST BE ONE SHINING DIAMOND in the sky . If you're doing it with some other guy, it won't be long, he'll find out.

2. Be Real With Him At All Times- Express Emotions Sometimes.

Don't be too firm and resolute. Be emotional occasionally. Trying to impress him isn't the key. I had a lady then who shed tears just because some folks she was leading were so recalcitrant- As she wept, I loved her more- I can't explain it but I saw reality in her.

Being real with him means you have to always open up when you're not comfortable with something but in a mature/ mild way.

3. Lead Him To Believe In The Supernatural.

Especially, if he doesn't believe in God...
The Supernatural is inexplicable using the human mind. There is just something when a girl invites a guy to her Church. He may be a whizz in natural life and work but he feels inept in this area...How do you feel when you see him turning to Genesis when the pastor told them to open to Hebrews? grin
He can't forget you...

4. Don't Put Money As Top Priority

Putting money as top priority makes you like the rest of 'em...If he asks you to cook for him, try as much as possible to do so much with just little- hard right? Try to...You may not have a second chance to make a first impression. Some girls even give...You love him, you see his potentials, isn't it wise to sow a seed or two? smiley Don't say, he'll leave you when things get better, not when put all the 7 points to practice.

5. Be Committed In Checking Up On His Goals In Life.

Find out what matters most to him- his vision, goals, purpose etc. Ask him about it and once in a while remind him... Insist that he go look for a job, sends his CV to so and so... Every guy still have baby tendencies- being like a mother to them energizes them. undecided

6. Teach Him And Make Him Look Like The Teacher.

Mothers are life mentors. So are Real Ladies. Teaching a guy, you need to be wise, especially when you're not trying to be selfish. I do this a lot to girls. In teaching, ask questions, suggest...It's not inferiority, it's courtesy, respect and regard.

7. If You Don't Agree With A Certain Behavior Of His, Create An Avenue For Him To Correct It.

He didn't call you on your birthday. Call him and insist that he calls you immediately. Don't take it too personal. He still loves you nonetheless. By doing so, you're standing out as a Big Girl and not a Spoilt Brat. wink

This thread does not promise you that he will change but ...You will change...

Love changes people in amazing ways. You haven't experienced it doesn't falsify these points... Maybe you have to put these to practice thus enhancing your chances of even finding the guy who won't be a tough but to crack.

Good morning.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by mirexxx(f): 12:13am On Feb 09, 2015
oK cheesy
guy wey go marry u go marry u sha wink
nice one op smiley
let me try it now cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 09, 2015
mirexxx:
oK cheesy

Hmm...smiley
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by MrIncrediible(m): 12:18am On Feb 09, 2015
mirexxx:
oK cheesy
Like you're planning on getting married. tongue
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by nickusoro(m): 12:20am On Feb 09, 2015
OP...

5 Likes

Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by yemicoal(m): 12:20am On Feb 09, 2015
OK.. Just incase bro cool, been awhile tho!
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by mirexxx(f): 12:22am On Feb 09, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Like you're planning on getting married. tongue
lols nope
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by mirexxx(f): 12:22am On Feb 09, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm...smiley
wat? smiley
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 09, 2015
yemicoal:
OK.. Just incase bro cool, been awhile tho!

Bro...you're right o...How you been? smiley
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 09, 2015
mirexxx:
wat? smiley

Your eyes still dey shine...cool
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2015
mirexxx:
oK cheesy
guy wey go marry u go marry u sha wink
nice one op smiley

I'm a guy o grin
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by yemicoal(m): 12:29am On Feb 09, 2015
emusmith:

Bro...you're right o...How you been? smiley
Been good bruv, missed your piece. M always guaranteed FP on your thread grin
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 09, 2015
yemicoal:
Been good bruv, missed your piece. M always guaranteed FP on your thread grin

Wow! I hope so...smileywink How's your night going?
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by mirexxx(f): 12:30am On Feb 09, 2015
emusmith:

I'm a guy o grin
not referring 2 u o
I meant everything u listed here might not work
a girl can still get married without doing any of those smiley

4 Likes

Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by ozor1: 12:33am On Feb 09, 2015
Op u tried.but the fastest way is to get pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by major466(m): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2015
People change when they want to change. Nobody can change an individual.

3 Likes

Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 09, 2015
mirexxx:
not referring 2 u o
I meant everything u listed here might not work
a girl can still get married without doing any of those smiley

Same energy you stand afar and say it "might not work" is same energy some other lady puts and NOT JUST get married but stay married and curb avoidable issues...
It's the little foxes that eats up the vine, hun. cool

7 Likes

Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 09, 2015
major466:

OK
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by yemicoal(m): 12:36am On Feb 09, 2015
emusmith:

Wow! I hope so...smileywink How's your night going?
cool bro... N urz?
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 09, 2015
ozor1:
Op u tried.but the fastest way is to get pregnant

Taah!
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by mirexxx(f): 12:37am On Feb 09, 2015
emusmith:

Same energy you stand afar and say it "might not work" is same energy some other lady puts and NOT JUST get married but stay married and curb avoidable issues...
It's the little foxes that eats up the vine, hun. cool
ok i'l try it smiley smiley
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 09, 2015
yemicoal:
cool bro... N urz?

Splendid o...slept during the day...but will soon close my eyes o cool
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by mirexxx(f): 12:38am On Feb 09, 2015
major466:
true
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 09, 2015
mirexxx:
ok i'l try it smiley smiley

Have I told you why I like you? tongue
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by mirexxx(f): 12:40am On Feb 09, 2015
emusmith:

Have I told you why I like you? tongue
lols y?
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by ozor1: 12:40am On Feb 09, 2015
emusmith:

Taah!
wait!! U think naija girls have time for this? This is pure fiction if you think they will put this to practise

1 Like

Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by yemicoal(m): 12:40am On Feb 09, 2015
emusmith:

Splendid o...slept during the day...but will soon close my eyes o cool
lol, aii bruv, hoping you don't go MIA again, your threads are one of the sane threads left in this section
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by demelza: 12:42am On Feb 09, 2015
Op bro, how many yards of material will these tips give me? undecided
I no wan waste my time implementing these tips and at the end I get material wey I no fit sew for handkerchief. angry

3 Likes

Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 09, 2015
mirexxx:
true

I doubt that theory... If people change when they want to change then the need for education, teachers and role models are uncalled for...

People change when they meet the right people carrying the message of change (in any area).

I have met some in my lifetime... cool

7 Likes

Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 09, 2015
demelza:
Op bro, how many yards of material will these tips give me? undecided
I no wan waste my time implementing these tips and at the end I get material wey I no fit sew for handkerchief. angry

Lolss...grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2015
yemicoal:
lol, aii bruv, hoping you don't go MIA again, your threads are one of the sane threads left in this section

I won't, BHG...Thanks Yemi...smiley
Re: Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 09, 2015
Please which market can i get the so called 'husband material'? I need to make an agbada with it.

Thanks for ur honest answer.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her / How Women Manipulate Men / I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.