Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Will You Wish For Your Present Relationship To Lead To Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Wish For Your Present Relationship To Lead To Marriage? (2405 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will You Wish For Your Present Relationship To Lead To Marriage? by stanconnect(m): 5:44am On Nov 21, 2014
Footsoldier:
A man is single until he's married. Right now I'm proudly single. If my gf or prospective gf says yes then I'm married.

And what if they all say "NO" ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Kanye West Is Doing To His Wife In Public / Who Owns The Woman's Breast? ''the Father Or The Child'' / Yoruba Dark Skinned Men thread ❤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.