Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him (31205 Views)

Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? / Jonathan Drop His 2nd Term Ambition Today. / Bia Nna Jonathan, Drop Ya 2015 Ambition... Nwabueze Urges Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by IYANGBALI: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
JuicyGee:

Oya hold it right there.. angry angry
hold what?your tia tia g string pant? grin God forbid bad thing
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Fulaman198(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
What is this Gambari parasite saying? undecided

You do know that Gambari is a name you truck driver never do well shocked
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Truckpusher(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

You do know that Gambari is a name you truck driver never do well shocked
Sharrap there.
Come back and talk to me when you're done with your nomadic lifestyle.

You opened your cow dung infested mouth to call a man that is better than your father 'useless' on his birthday and you expect people like us to keep quiet and clap for you? undecided.....smh

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Fulaman198(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
Sharrap there.
Come back and talk to me when you're done with your nomadic lifestyle.

You opened your cow dung infested mouth to call a man that is better than your father 'useless' on his birthday and you expect people like us to keep quiet and clap for you? undecided.....smh

ROFLLL what makes this mumu better than my father. Speak for yourself, he's better than your father. Because today what are you doing? Driving Trailer trucks? Fishbrained Jonathan needs to step down and give someone who has a better insight on things a chance.

Yes, people who are truck pushers should keep quiet and allow those who actually know things to talk lipsrsealed (God forgive me, I say what needs to be said).

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by realwan44(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
happy birthday but am never happy with what I see every day................................................................................................................. ...... ..... .... ... .. .
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by gidiMonsta(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
HBD to Maj. Gen. Goofluck Jonathan.
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Ayesman(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
HBD to the clueless President to ever rule Nigeria.
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Sunday4ars(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Mr President, we love you,God loves you, you are blessed,amen.
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by fridayj(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=eleko1 post=28180784] embarassed -[And Ur English teacher weep :- buddy hw abt tht....
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by pfrank: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
My president we can't wait to see u there in 2015 as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Kudos to ur effort, God Bless Jonathan! God Bless the Federal Repulic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by dustydee: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by VENTY0(f): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2014
hasshams:
hahahaha it is you and your family go be in total mess.heartless woman
its a back 2 sender... pls choose ur words wisely dnt call ones family into dis I talked abt a political party nt a person... be wise swithrt
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by jikanbage: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
it dey happen in etuoke. stealing nt corruption
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by juman(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2014
The clueless one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Five Reasons R-APC Left APC / Offa Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Lai Mohammed’s Release Of Evidence / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.