Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him (31123 Views)

Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? / Jonathan Drop His 2nd Term Ambition Today. / Bia Nna Jonathan, Drop Ya 2015 Ambition... Nwabueze Urges Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2014
hbd.llnp

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by ylordy(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Abiolainfo: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2014
ceo4eva:
BRIEF PROFILE OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger (GCON), and President, Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, was born to a Niger Delta family of canoe makers on November 20, 1957.

He graduated from the University of Port Harcourt, where he studied Zoology and proceeded with his Master’s and Ph.D degrees in Hydrobiology and Fisheries Biology, and Zoology respectively at the same University. In between, he had completed a mandatory one year of National Youth Service in Iresi, Osun State. Jonathan is married to Dame
Patience Goodluck Jonathan, and they have two children.

Before becoming the Nigeria's President, he served as Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State, Governor of Bayelsa State and Vice-President. Jonathan was sworn-in on May, 6, 2010 as President. He is the 14th Head of State till date.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR PRESIDENT!

Remix

HBD prexy oloye____omo otuoke \=D/ Happy 57th Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! Wishing you llnp!!! But don't think I will vote for you oooo :p
---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
20 Facts About Him

1. Prior to his tenure as the President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan served as the 6th governor of Bayelsa State, Nigeria in the year 2005.
2. Goodluck Jonathan was born to a family of canoe makers in the land which is today known as the Bayelsa state of Nigeria.
3. Goodluck Jonathan holds a second class honors degree in Zoology, An MSc degree in Hydrobiology and a PhD degree in Zoology.
4. He entered politics in the year 1998, prior to which he worked as an Education officer, Lecturer and Environmental Protection Officer.
5. He was sworn in as the Vice President of Nigeria in the year 2010, upon the death of Umaru Yar’Adua’s death, which made him the fourteenth head of Republic Nigeria.
6. In the year 2010, he was the first Nigerian head to open his own Facebook page in an attempt to fulfill his promise to have a regular interaction with the common public, so that he is able to attend to their regular needs and disputes.
7. It was in the year 2010 that he formally announced his entry into politics, with his announcementof the Presidential Election through his Facebook page.
8. He is one of the first Presidents of Republic Nigeria who has always been open to the public, by granting them one of the easiest access through Facebook and office. This ease of access to a President of a nation was previously unheard of in the world of politics.
9. He was the first President who was publicly warned not to contest in the Presidential elections, but he still went forward as he wanted to upgrade and unify Nigeria.
10. Goodluck Jonathan was one of the first Presidents of Nigeria who did not have the background of politics or Military. He was also the first president who was elected from Southern Nigeria.
11. He is one of the first Presidents to have experienced the maximum number of bombings and riots as the Head of a country due to his cluelessness.
12. Not a lot of people know this, but he is the first President of Nigeria to have initiated Air Rescue mission for stranded citizens. This is one decision which was both criticized by his rivals as a waste of government resources and appreciated by the citizens of Nigeria.
13. He was the first President of Nigeria who had approved of the Freedom of Information Act, which allowed the citizens of Nigeria to have full information on the government’s workings and orders.
14. He concentrated his efforts to upgrade the local travelling facilities, one of his main accomplishments was to upgrade the local Airports after 57 years.
15. He focused his attempts on the electrical departments so that he could give his citizens uninterrupted power supply which is yet to be accomplised.
16. He successfully revived the Comatose Railways after twenty years. The revival of the railways with the help of private investors and State investors helped to re-establish an important part of Nigeria.
17. In his Presidential tenure, he passed a bill which would ensure the entry of imported goods within 48 hours.
18. He appointed the first female Chief Justice of Nigeria, which was previously unthinkable in the Republic of Nigeria.
19. He was the first President to review the salary structure of Government Employees and re-arrange their salary on the basis of their performance during their tenure.
20. He is one of the most successful Presidents of Nigeria who has acted in the interest of his country and his pocket and he is the first President of Nigeria who has been able to live up to most of his promises, which he made during his election campaign apart from security.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2014
Many more fruitful years
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Larow(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2014
GEJ till 2015!!!! Dats all!

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Kesmakveli(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Merry Birthday to the Number 1 citizen of Nigeria... God Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by coolvitus(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2014
More yrs ahead sir.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Igbentosan(f): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2014
ceo4eva:
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a year older today, 20th November. The President turned 57.

Happy Birthday, Mr President!
Despite the numerous security and other challenges being faced in the nation today, some outstanding achievements have been recorded.

I pray God grant you many More Years, Good Health, Wisdom and Strength to continue to steer the ship of this nation towards Greatness!

Long Live President Jonathan!
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Click the 'LIKE' button and also drop your birthday messages/wishes for President Goodluck Jonathan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR PRESIDENT!
Happy Birthday Mr President.I wish You long life and Prosperity

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Sir.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by ababanwoke(m): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday Mr president,as you celebrate may this day bring goodluck to our country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by megabyte2(f): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2014
Hbd to the number one citizen wishing him more years of fulfillment.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Airforce1(m): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday Mr president

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Battery1(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Pls is Goodluck Jonathan the Nigeria president?
So he is older than Nigeria?
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by lastpage: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2014
When over 200 young Chibok girls are still missing, six months after.... any reasonable person will find it difficult to celebrate anything!

Imagine...just imagine if that girl or boy his his side (l believe they are his children, even if not the biological Children of "Dearis-Gowd-O"!)..

Juts imagine if they are ONES KIDNAPPED... will he or anyone be shouting happy birthday here?

Can the Parents of those missing Chibok girls or the kidnapped boys even remember when day turns into night, out of sorrow?

I just hate the INSENSITIVITY of these clueless family and their "otimkpu" sycophants!

#entirely my opinion, you are entitled to yours#

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2014
A - Q sends out an ode to Tiwa Savage , expressing how he feels
about the songstress , this is by all standards a beautiful song
and we hope Tiwa gets to listen to this. Produced by BeeDee and
co -produced by Beats by Jayy.!
ENJOY!!!

[url=http://loadedbaze.com/site_67.xhtml?cmid=23591370&get-keyword=%20Tiwa%20Savage]DOWNLOAD music[/url]

A - Q sends out an ode to Tiwa Savage , expressing how he feels
about the songstress , this is by all standards a beautiful song
and we hope Tiwa gets to listen to this. Produced by BeeDee and
co -produced by Beats by Jayy.!
ENJOY!!!

[url=http://loadedbaze.com/site_67.xhtml?cmid=23591370&get-keyword=%20Tiwa%20Savage]DOWNLOAD music[/url]
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Harmvirus(f): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy bday Oga Jona

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by NoContract(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Sir.

If you can become a president, then nothing is impossible for me too.

LLNP

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by dotG(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2014
shout out to my real nigger....pray you get luckier. ...
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by macabulas: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday to the one n only president of. Nigeria long live mr president,long live nigeria n. Long live our great party PDP !!!

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by singlefade25(f): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2014
happy birthday, Mr. President

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by donphiIopus(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
Happy Birthday Sir,may your days be long to witness the death of that raghead party. grin

GEJ TILL 2019

NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK.
CC
Barcanista
Berem
Omenka
and all the APC hoodrats ,come and curse your lives out grin

Yes gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by micolaj: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday to Mr.President. May you live long, to reap the fruit of your LABOUR.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2014
Clowning season! grin

57 years of being clueless and a freaking weasel, with a signature fedora hat to match!

However, you deserve all the credit in the world, for going from the bottom to the top, by hoodwinking Nigerians and selling them a dream. And that shows you're a hustler. And personally, whenever I meet hustlers, i always doff my hat to them. I'll never knock the next man's hustle.

Happy Bday to the greatest (he)ppopotamus in human form that ever liveth...and I wish you and (she)ppopotamus all the best.

Salute! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Henrick007: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2014
today is also my birthday, bt gej collect 31 yrs frm me. I pray i should also achieve nd grow up to his age... Happy birthday to me nd everybody born on dis lovely date.

4 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by donphiIopus(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2014
yinchar:
Mr Stealing is not corruption, a Happy Birthday to you, may this be the last birthday you celebrate at our government house.

May your days be cut short amin

Idiot
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Vikky014(f): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
Happy Birthday Sir,may your days be long to witness the death of that raghead party. grin

GEJ TILL 2019

NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK.
CC
Barcanista
Berem
Omenka
and all the APC hoodrats ,come and curse your lives out grin
hahahahaha.happy birthday to my choice come 2015

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nwedy(f): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Hbd Dee Jona

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by 1stola: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2014
ok
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by donphiIopus(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2014
SirShymex:
Clowning season! grin

57 years of being clueless and a freaking weasel, with a signature fedora hat to match!

However, you deserve all the credit in the world, for going from the bottom to the top, by hoodwinking Nigerians and selling them a dream. And that shows you're a hustler. And personally, whenever I meet hustlers, i always doff my hat to them. I'll never knock the next man's hustle.

Happy Bday to the greatest (he)ppopotamus in human form that ever liveth...and I wish you and (she)ppopotamus all the best.

Salute! cool

Thunder fire your mama and papa

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by borie4u(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Mr. President. May this birthday be a remarkable one for you. Make sure u celebrate it well cos it is going to be ur last birthday in Goverment House. Next Birthday by God's grace will be at ur villa in Otuoke!
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by melifew213(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD the President of the most populous black nation. wishing u LLNP. You are blessed among ur equals. those who curse u shall be cursed.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by donphiIopus(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday jona

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally Kogi State Live (pics) / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / Mbaka Lied Over Frozen Accounts – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.