Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him (31158 Views)

Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? / Jonathan Drop His 2nd Term Ambition Today. / Bia Nna Jonathan, Drop Ya 2015 Ambition... Nwabueze Urges Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by HINCO(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy bd youg president

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by dimensional(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday to you Mr President

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by emeka2121: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday Mr. President wishing you victory election in 2015.

Long Live President Jonathan!
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Obimuodawayi: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD Mr. President, I from the depth of my heart wishes u long life & more years of prosperity. But ur prosperity will be completed if the interest of the whole nation is considered & not that of a segment or the sycophants around u. I don't speak evil of those that rule over us & I don't abuse them too, but one thing u should know is that people in Lagos also voted for u & that contributed to ur being the President of this country. Pls where is the thing to show that u or ur administration did to benefit the residents in Lagos? I personally voted for u & canvas for vote for u as a fresh breath just like I did for Fashola (the governor after my hearth), thinking if a young academia like Akunyili comes in there will be change for good not knowing that it was politics of bitterness that will continue(oh how Lagosians miss Yar'adua) the project he jointly started with Fashola even though opposition party u refuse to continue. Yar'adua puts the masses before the party differences. May his gentle soul continue to rest in peace. As an Igbo man I ply my trade at Alaba, I know the hell am passing through daily on that road to & fro my market place. Am a shame to to canvas as before on less someone will point out to me what u did in Lagos where I reside and feed my family for the past 15years plus. Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Ade001ng(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2014
yinchar:
Mr Stealing is not corruption, a Happy Birthday to you, may this be the last birthday you celebrate at our government house.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Joy13: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday Mr President Sir. May God give you the strength and wisdom to take our country Nigeria to a greater height, Long life and sucess in all your endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by pumpingmachine: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2014
Even though you are called clueless, you are a person like the rest of us. Happy birthday. Patience, oya go on ya knees and blow him real good

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by odehme: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Hbd to His Excellency the President of the federal republic of Nigeria. Today na your day do shakara if them tire them go fall yakata. Llpnp in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by cherrybrown(f): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday i wish u LLNP

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by medamillion(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2014
@truckpusher, may d lord almighty run d affairs of ur life and dat of Mr President's just d way mr president is running d affairs of dis country (say amen). HBD MR President.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Mr president, with over 200 Chibok girls in captivity, you definitely are not a happy man. Many have wished you 'HAPPY BIRTH DAY' and I wish you could make yourself happy by rising up to the occasion to protect lives and property of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by abdulwastecx(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2014
happy birthday clueless jonathan may you organized a free and fair election come 2015. ..we really need you badly out of aso rock come 2015. sai buhari - fashola

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Blueboy0402: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday Mr. President. Wish you Gods strength as you pilot the affairs of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD SON
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by kamilous(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD to our amiable president, ur days are truly numbers ( according to ur wife)
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2014
Congratulations and Happy Birthday Sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by JuicyGee(f): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2014
IYANGBALI:
and you dey oshodi dey do runs grin

You no well angry grin grin
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by thaoriginator: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday monkey
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by patrick89(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2014
yinchar:
Mr Stealing is not corruption, a Happy Birthday to you, may this be the last birthday you celebrate at our government house.
can you prove without doubt that Gej said this..
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by thaoriginator: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday thief

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by thaoriginator: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday boko... Have a blast sir!

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Zammydagreat(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD tompolo houseboy

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by candidbabe(f): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday my presido

may all your enemies sleep and never wake up
LLNP.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2014
Was there any bomb blast yesterday to prevent him from celebrating his birthday today, like there was in Potiskum to "prevent" him from declaring his ambition to seek re-election the following day?
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by bimbos2007: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2014
JOB TITLE: EVENTS AND RENTALS EXECUTIVE
WORK LOCATION: LAGOS
DEPARTMENT: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT.
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR

JOB SUMMARY

This role is responsible for facilitating the rental of the company's decor, equipment and meeting annual rental income targets. The position is also responsible for the development and administration of client events.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Rentals
Develop/generate new business through proactive outreach to professional organisations,vendors and event companies
Cultivate potential clients, actively solicit new business, and close deals.
Manage the client relationship from first inquiry to post-event follow up
Ensure a timely return of responses to clients and information request by email or phone
Schedule and conduct site visits to determine suitability of equipment and decor requirements.

Event Management/ Event Production
Supervise, direct and coordinate the activities of staff,subcontractors and vendors on event
Produce floor plans and equipment layout for events.
Produce staff briefings for on-site staff and security on a timely basis
Schedule and conduct training or refresher to part-time events staff.

Administrative
Manage the annual budget for rentals(creation , re-projection,monthly reconciliations)
Schedule events: manage client invoicing and payment collection
Maintain accurate up to date vendor files
Manage client contact database
Produce Monthly events calendar for internal use
Follow up events with evaluation and appreciation letters
Assist with events logistics, planning, and implementation.

Social Media
Managing the social media marketing Strategy
Execution of social media activities(ie Tweeting, Instagram,sharing,engaging,liking,Increasing social reach etc)
Creating Social media campaigns that drive targets clients to company's website and generate leads.

Qualification and Work Experience Requirement
First degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in an events, rental/sales environment

Skills and Knowledge Required
Flexible Working hours (will need to work some evenings and weekend to run events)
Proven ability to work independently and to service a varied clientele
Excellent communication skills,written and verbal
Strong negotiation and interpersonal skill
Strong organization and planning skill
Strong sense of ethics,etiquette and tact
Ability to establish manage and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of constitutes
Ability to function effectively as team member and willingness to participate in activities and assignments that help meet the goals of and objectives of the company
Proficiency use of resources of team to meet and exceed client expectations
Positive attitude, composure, humor, creativity adaptability and approach ability
Good to excellent computer Skills including use of Ms office suite.

SALARY VERY ATTRACTIVE
Interested applicants should forward their CV to bimbos2007@yahoo.com NOTE Only Ladies.
Thanks
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by podosci(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2014
abdulwastecx:
happy birthday clueless jonathan may you organized a free and fair election come 2015. ..we really need you badly out of aso rock come 2015. sai buhari - fashola
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by motherlode: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday president on behalf of the fishes in otuoke river we smilingly :-D wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and great catch when you return.
But don't forget a sinner doesn't go unpurnished. undecided
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by podosci(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=podosci post=28183113][/quote]
May a bed space be reserved for him in kirkiri prison once he leaves office......amen
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2014
hasshams:
hahahahaha you handsome?which kind insult be this grin
Lol isn't he?
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by candidbabe(f): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Was there any bomb blast yesterday to prevent him from celebrating his birthday today, like there was in Potiskum to "prevent" him from declaring his ambition to seek re-election the following day?

No
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2014
That his son look like one naija actor called pawpaw.

Anyway ,happy birthday my son Jonathan ebele good luck and many more.
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by cpsw111(f): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2014
Jonathan is the name of my crush HAHAHA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several / EFCC Opens New Office In Ilorin, Kwara. Nigerians React / Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.