Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him (31204 Views)

Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? / Jonathan Drop His 2nd Term Ambition Today. / Bia Nna Jonathan, Drop Ya 2015 Ambition... Nwabueze Urges Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Mexyz(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2014
derecho:
God Bless you sir.
Bless you too sir.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Victor593(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR SAVIOR,PRESIDENT, LEADER,FATHER,HUSBAND,SON, MESSIAH,AND THE ONLY PHD LEADER WE EVER HAD. MAY YOU LIVE LONGER THAN ATIKU,BUHARI, BOLA,FASHOLA, ROTIMI, AND ALL THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA.AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by kraftykc(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2014
... I no even read comments cos them go too sad.

HBD to jona.

GMB 4 2015

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by emperordan(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday, Mr. President! Indeed, its not easy to rule and govern a Nation like Nigeria! May God give you long life and wisdom to lead well. Long live GEJ!! Long live Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday GEJ

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by azpekuliar: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2014
donphiIopus:

Thunder fire your mama and papa

You sure he has any? cheesy
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Pergrace: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Mr President

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD...
My. OGA..
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by kakakent: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2014
politricks:
Happy birthday. i wish GOD rules over your life the way you rule over this country.

And may God also always judge u with ur wrongs and never ur rights since u re perfect
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by ElFenomeno1: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2014
So the Otuoke dunce is another year older? Wonderful.

Enjoy your last birthday in Aso Rock. wink

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2014
candidbabe:

No
Ok.
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my President.
You have made me proud, I wish you four (4) celebrations at Aso Rock IJN.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by reginachus: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2014
ceo4eva:
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a year older today, 20th November. The President turned 57.

Happy Birthday, Mr President!
Despite the numerous security and other challenges being faced in the nation today, some outstanding achievements have been recorded.

I pray God grant you many More Years, Good Health, Wisdom and Strength to continue to steer the ship of this nation towards Greatness!

Long Live President Jonathan!
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Click the 'LIKE' button and also drop your birthday messages/wishes for President Goodluck Jonathan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR PRESIDENT!
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Victor593(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR PRESIDENT.MAY YOU LIVE LONGER THAN ATIKU,BUHARI, BOLA, NGIGE, ROTIMI, OKOROCHA, TIMBUWAL, AND ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT LOVE YOU AND NIGERIA. THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING TO LEAD US AND NOT LETTING US FALL TO FAKE APC LEADERS. MAY YOU CONTINUE LEADING US UNTIL YOU ARE TIRED OF LEADING. AMENOOOOOO. THEY SHALLNEVER GET TO ASO ROCK AMEN,YOU SHALL LEAD AND BE THE ONLY PHD LEADER WE EVER PRODUCED,AMEN.THEY SHALL DIE BECAUSE YOU ARE LIVING AMEN,GOD WILL GUIDE YOU FOR US,AMEN. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. THANK YOU JESUS FOR KILLING APC FOR US AMEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by reginachus: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD Sir,may the good lord grant our great nation Nigeria peace n forward movement.n cancel evry negative position we av attained dis year due to boko haram's invasion.God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by ekenzify(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday to Mr. President. i was Kind of musing, whether n if d super eagles yesterday knew 2day was his birthday.Ah Equitorial guinea.. jus lyk a deja vu.
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2014
HAPPY BDAY MOST CLUE-LESS PRESIDENT EVER IN HISTORY OF NIGERIA......

PEOPLE SAY IN THIS PICTURE THAT HE WAS EVEN CLUE-LESS....

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Dammyjohn(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday my honourable President.I wish you and your family members what they wish for themselves.Once again,happy Birthday!

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by bayulll01(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2014
okiezman:

Majority are fools minority are useless like you...your the worst product of november...
useless satanist may ur days be short,for quoting me may all the curse ib deut 27 be yours pathetic looser,useledd mofo,useless president
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Just20(f): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday Mr. President...May God increase your WISDOM in this new year and always.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2014
yinchar:
Mr Stealing is not corruption, a Happy Birthday to you, may this be the last birthday you celebrate at our government house.

Thank u 4 this comment.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by room089: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday to you papa!

No matter your challenges in leading this great country, I still believe you have the interest of this country at heart.
Long live papa!
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by okiezman(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2014
bayulll01:
useless satanist may ur days be short,for quoting me may all the curse ib deut 27 be yours pathetic looser,useledd mofo,useless president

Hehehe typical janjanweed....not surprise is that all ya mama taught you?? come on you can do better....your mum should be disappointed at you ryt now if she av shame at all
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by okiezman(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2014
smallJagaban:

WAYRAY, OLORIBURUKU

#ARE YOU GOATLUCK JONAD.WARF?

Wow, next time surprise me by saying a good thing without insults, cos am not surprise at the insults janjanweeds spit

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by okiezman(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

If your parents aren't useless they would teach you never to steal from other people including the elderly

If only I can meet your parents they can testify how much yu av stolen from their purse right from birth
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan . more grace sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by oliy24(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday GEJ

GEJ till you refuse God rule your life the way GEJ is ruling this country.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
GEJ BOYS...IGP and his boys threw Smoke Grenades into the National Assembly Complex just this Morning
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by adioolayi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
okiezman:

Your one vote didn't make him win cos he didn't win buhari by a single margin so all ye janjanweed we will drive all of Yall to somalia
Mr Man...are you the President? If my one vote didn't count...am sure yours didn't too....meaning everyone's vote didn't...Summarily, maybe he won by rigging thenthen undecided
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by arewafederation: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
okiezman:

cry is ya father gonna be the next presido on 2020??

Yes.
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by fkayode: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday my President,
May God continue to guide you and grant you wisdom that is needed to move this nation forward.
We believe in you even though there are many distraction.
Happy birthday sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Reno Omokri Tweets Concerning Psquare / Maduka Jettisons Crucial Appointment To Save Soul Onboard Local Flight / Five Reasons R-APC Left APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.