Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Farewell Message To nairaland. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Farewell Message To nairaland. (5966 Views)

Woooooowww nairaland Is Back!!! / SimonAndal's Farewell / Who Is On nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Muza(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2011
Jarus:

What a coincidence? Honestly, just few minutes ago I was thinking on where you had been? I checked your Ribadufan profile(Seun's given ID to you, which you rejected).

I'm on NL almost 24/7 but I have not been frequenting politics section again, most of the current topics have not been catching my attention. Furthermore, I've been made the Mod of the Muslims section, and I spent most of my time now settling disputes in the section.

Another coincidence. Just few minutes ago I was also wondering where Muza, Auwal87,Mai-suya and other active Hausa folks have been. Nairaland-googled their names and saw that all but Mai Suya were as still very much around as posting today, only that we've not been crossing paths.

i'm around,just a bit too busy ne
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by 3RNEST(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2013
Odunnu: This thread sobered me, yes it did. 3yrs after he never logged on again? Is he okay? Did he survive the war? Doesnt anybody have his contact outside NL?
No matter how some of us get to be mean to others and some fake an 'I dont care' attitude, we do really think of certain xters/users we meet online.
Wish i'd get someone tell me whats up with ths soldier poster
he was my UNMIL friend then, i introduce him to Nairaland, i guess he's fine whereever he is rite now...i miss him tou... cry
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nuzo1(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2013
Where is Mc Usman? cry
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nuzo1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Jarus:

You never saw anything before you left. You only saw the tip of the iceberg. He niow goes by the name Becomrich1-100, and he has grown to become egun eja to Nairaland! grin

Be respectful Jarus. Nigeriasat aka becomerich aka mapomeji is now a full time president of western Nigeria.

He now goes by the name emperor musiwa.

Salute Jarus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Best Friend Becomes Your Worst Enemy! / Clean Peugeot 4o6 For Sale. / A Tribute To My Beloved Mother ; Late Mrs Justina Godwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.