Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Farewell Message To nairaland. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Farewell Message To nairaland. (5965 Views)

Woooooowww nairaland Is Back!!! / SimonAndal's Farewell / Who Is On nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2008
ayah,saw ur post now,and almost died laughing
Allah ya kiyaye,
ka je lafiya
Allah ya kadara,kuma ka dawo lafiya,ni ba bahausia ba ama na yi grima a maiduguri.
sai ka dawo
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Gamine(f): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2008
kai,

Let this guy go in peace ooh

grin grin grin
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by KarmaMod(f): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2008
ikeyman00:

rich bio, u need to go first, likely to hell lipsrsealed, then karma

emi abi iya e? 

superman, go and sit down. stop looking for my trouble. Mc and i actually do agree on one thing which is, you're an incoherent slowpoke.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by RedHotChic(f): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2008
Mc ad i actually do agree on one thing which is, you're an incoherent slowpoke.
Roflmaopimp grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by ikeyman00(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2008
karma hahha

then i think emmm u are coherent adamnt retared famale!

if u need any proof, right haa read above the thread, and see what he said about your dumb ass hahha
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by ikeyman00(m): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2008
mcusman
KarmaMod: A half baked graduate form EKITI Developed a severe rivalry with her close prodigy DEEPZONE as to who is more of a slowpoke.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahhahhahahha oh my god hahha

chie
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by KarmaMod(f): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2008
ikeyman00:

then i think emmm u are coherent adamnt retared famale!

This is English?
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by ikeyman00(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2008
y chie does it looks like umene ? haha
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by bawomolo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2008
MC Usman you have been for a while the lone voice of moderate and sane Islam in the Nairaland forum, and your stories and pictures of the horror of war have been sobering reminders of the madness that can envelop entire nations in times of conflict.

Later days, buddy, and always remember to wear that Kevlar jacket when you set out, no matter how hot the weather.  I know for a fact that you will have satellite internet access in the Congo, so stay in touch and share your experiences as you tread that perilous knife-edge between war and peace.

enough said,  dude was cool except for when it came to those hilarious ethnic threads. those pictures of the liberian civil war  shocked. goodluck in the congo. you are doing something useful to africans

KarmaMod: A half baked graduate form EKITI Developed a severe rivalry with her close prodigy DEEPZONE as to who is more of a slowpoke.

brutal grin
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by MaiSuya(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2008
@ richie boi, nothing personal, but I think you need serious help.

@ife-eco-06, I must say I was very flattered and a little taken aback by you earlier comments esp coming from an 'elder' like yourself. True there are some pretty bizzare sterotypes about the average Northerner; I've come across people who are genuinely surprised I can speak English! It is that preposterous. However, I'm not too sure I can carry on the with the good work of Mcusman - that's not what I'm here for anyway. He is in a class of his own and his legacies will always be here.

I'm just here to have a good time basically. . . cool
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2008
Mai Suya:

@ife-eco-06, I must say I was very flattered and a little taken aback by you earlier comments esp coming from an 'elder' like yourself. True there are some pretty bizzare sterotypes about the average Northerner; I've come across people who are genuinely surprised I can speak English! It is that preposterous. However, I'm not too sure I can carry on the with the good work of Mcusman - that's not what I'm here for anyway. He is in a class of his own and his legacies will always be here.

Ba masala. Enjoy NL. By the way, which state are you from? I like your username.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2008
Much respect to MC Usman,

I've always enjoyed reading his opinions especailly on Religious and Hausa matters.
Anyhow sha, I wish you the best in Congo.
I hope say you get juju wey dey stop bullet, if not . . . . . . . . . . (Contact your nearest shrine).
Although I still no understand how person go use ehn two leg, waka enter for where yawa dey gas, abi you sure say you no be one of these Jihadists, Taliban, Al-queda fighters so??

All the same, Keep the flag flying high. One Naija.

Play Safe, stay safe and be safe. wink
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Maykelly(f): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2008
Christ reigns. The master of the whole Universe. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@MC-Usman, May our Lord Jesus Christ protect you; He is merciful to those who don't know Him. smiley
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
Okija_juju:

Although I still no understand how person go use ehn two leg, waka enter for where yawa dey gas,
lol

MC-Okunrin ogun, Balogun, Eleto. Keep the peace keeping spirit alive. We love you.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by GoldCircle: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2008
We meet to part; & we part to meet! The few times I read your posts & interacted with you, I sure knew you were indeed a black broda! Rest in peace!oops! good nite! wink wink
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by NegroNtns(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2008
MC,

I am wishing you well in your service, May God be with you and protect you. Let us know when you get settled and safe.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by abdurrazaq(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
Stay blessed bros. Hope to see you soon. Wishing you and the rest of Peace keeping troups around the world peace and safety. Looking forward to welcome you back.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by DisGuy: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2008
Good luck MC

good thing about him is- he gave as good as he got, never backed down grin
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by littlekim(f): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2008
Kai so my only boyfriend on NL is leaving.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by mazaje(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2008
safe man. . . . i wish you all the best out there. . . .
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by DavidDylan(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2008
take it easy Usman . . . u'll be missed no doubt.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by iz2much: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2008
Yea M.C, Keep the flag Flying we gonna mish U man.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Backslider(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2008
Ah what can I say God be with you soldier. I salute you.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by tpia: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2008
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by RibaduFan(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2008
Guess the original owner of the id posted that. By the way, boyfriend could mean anything and pls backoff.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2008
Mai Suya:

@ richie boi, nothing personal, but I think you need serious help.

you and your entire family na im need serious help slowpoke. its nothing personal but you and your family are sick upstairs.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 30, 2008
RICHIE BOI:

you and your entire family na I'm need serious help slowpoke. its nothing personal but you and your family are sick upstairs.
haba! Politic section should be limited to the sane minded undecided
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

haba! Politic section should be limited to the sane minded undecided

Stop being a slowpoke yourself.
How come you were only able to spot the comment of richie boi without that of MC USMANN and maisuya; the original posters?
I decided to reserve my comments on mc usman because he's on a journey of life and death and im not as brainless and heartless as he and his kinsmen are to wish his head be shattered by a bullet from an AK47 in congo, just exactly what his kinsmen are doing to some innocent nigerians now in the north.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by PastorPLC: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2008
@McUsman,

You will go and return .  No matter what, I can't wish one death because of misunderstanding on Nairaland.  I wish you what I wish myself. Buddy, God will guide you but don't be part of those soldiers that will loot and rape ladies.  You can be a radical soldier, deal with those rascals that cause trouble but spare women and little children and innocent civilians.  Battle belong to God.

@Poster,
Force men don't leave beard.  Why the beard?
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2008
nuzo:

Stop being a slowpoke yourself.
How come you were only able to spot the comment of richie boi without that of MC USMANN and maisuya; the original posters?
I decided to reserve my comments on mc usman because he's on a journey of life and death a[b]nd I'm not as brainless [/b]and heartless as he and his kinsmen are to wish his head be shattered by a bullet from an AK47 in congo, just exactly what his kinsmen are doing to some innocent nigerians now in the north.
Oh lil boy, shut up and stop rambling. . . . undecided

@the bolded, I'll suggest you stop lying to yourself tongue
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2008
Pastor PLC:

@Poster,
Force men don't leave beard.  Why the beard?

the gay is not a force man. he's just a gay camp-follower
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2008
ziddy:

the gay is not a force man. he's just a gay camp-follower
Has MC ever told you he's a force man? Don't civilians too work with UN on peace-keeping missions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Best Friend Becomes Your Worst Enemy! / Top Awkward Selfies Ever Taken / Clean Peugeot 4o6 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.