Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. (5135 Views)

Ladies: How Do U Feel Wen You First Ask Him(ur Bf) for Money / She Said She Is Disappointed At Me / Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
izaray:
Stella, but i taught u added me yesterday?
i døn add u o
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by smartigo: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
@op, are you sure you had not been slutty towards ur bf's boss enough to have the audacity to approach u? Or have u in anyway showed this to ur said bf that u can't be trusted?

What kind of relationship exists btw both(bf n boss) I find this disturbing for sm1 who professes love.

Am more concerned abt what caused this than what you should do to the bf. Check yourself and if u r clean, then your bf is all for the money. You should stop seeing him.

1 Like

Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
i døn add u o
Ok dear, tnks
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by 100Cents: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
izaray:
My bf boss is asking me out, when i informed my bf about it, instead of taking proper action on that,

Rather, i had him discussing on how, is going to arrange me for his boss on phone, because of his selfish mind!

But he didn't kno i was listening to their conversation!

When i confronted him about his stupid act, he refused to say anything to me

What do guys think pls!

Why can't you ladies be wise ?

Wetin concern a wife or gf with a persons boss ?

Are you not the one who went went parading yourself before him ? I personally do not mix pleasure with work.

Work hour, I am working, pleasure hour, I am home. That is when I can see gfs. I don't see how my boss will meet my gf. Not even in a get together..

Even he meets her, i will tell him off if he asks her out. Your guy nah mumu. You sef no wise..
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:

Why can't you ladies be wise ?

Wetin concern a wife or gf with a persons boss ?

Are you not the one who went went parading yourself before him ? I personally do not mix pleasure with work.

Work hour, I am working, pleasure hour, I am home. That is when I can see gfs. I don't see how my boss will meet my gf. Not even in a get together..

Even he meets her, i will tell him off if he asks her out. Your guy nah mumu. You sef no wise..
Not even in a get together u said? Shut ur mouth up, its all depends on one's relationship with his/her boss, ur reasoning is too local pls! Next tym be wise about ur thinking, tnks!
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by 100Cents: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Evina:

Sweetie, a man that disrespects you to the extent of pimping you off to his boss is not worth your time.

It is the lowest form of disrespect, as far as he is concerned, you are a pros.titute...sorry, but it's the truth sad

They are making jest of her.

When colleagues pass girls around in office, its a game to them and the girl their mugu..
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by 100Cents: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
izaray:
Not even in a get together u said? Shut ur mouth up, its all depends on one's relationship with his/her boss, ur reasoning is too local pls! Next tym be wise about ur thinking, tnks!

I don't know what I said that got you offended.

Go and serve your bfs boss after your bf has been served. Act fast. Pick the Jackpot.
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Evina(f): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:

They are making jest of her.

When colleagues pass girls around in office, its a game to them and the girl their mugu..

Azz in...
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:

I don't know what I said that got you offended.

Go and serve your bfs boss after your bf has been served. Act fast. Pick the Jackpot.
Dn't let me say wat will get u angry o, mind ur speech!
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by 100Cents: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
izaray:

Ones relationship with his boss the type that make them share girlfriends or hoes ?

Yes I am too local in such matters and get my respect..
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by 100Cents: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
izaray:
Dn't let me say wat will get u angry o, mind ur speech!

Sorry, enjoy your thread.
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by baybiemee: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
That guy doesn't care about u, u r not even his main chic, he has no good plans for you. The boss may even be married. Just forget them both.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night / Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? / My Boyfriend Had A Baby Before Me And He Got His Baby Mama Pregnant Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.