Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

(please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night (5116 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me / Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please i really need your help, i woke up on several occasionsto at night to find my girlfriend staring at me, the last time it happened i told her about it the next morning but she denied having any memory of the recent and past incidents, please i need your advise.
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Matured and reasonable comments please thanks
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Cadamlk: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Okpokpaise
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Kingsleymichael(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
eleyi gidi gaan!

1 Like

Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by stanbiggi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Take her out may be movies or probably from her talk you will know where she loves to visit. When she is very Happy you can ask her what the problem is.
There are many reason why she behaves like that and I want to keep an open mind. but Please do this fast before you loose her.
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
stanbiggi:
Take her out may be movies or probably from her talk you will know where she loves to visit. When she is very Happy you can ask her what the problem is.
There are many reason why she behaves like that and I want to keep an open mind. but Please do this fast before you loose her.
thanks a lot
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cadamlk:
Okpokpaise
u think so?
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by frank317: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sapeleboy:
Please i really need your help, i woke up on several occasionsto at night to find my girlfriend staring at me, the last time it happened i told her about it the next morning but she denied having any memory of the recent and past incidents, please i need your advise.

U wake up and see ur girlfriend staring at u in the middle of the night and u just turn around and sleep only to ask her the next morning? WTF

What's stops u from asking her what is wrong with her right there and then, why wait till morning? How do u even continue sleeping without discussing her stare? And to think that u have witnessed this several times?

I think u are the sick one here and not ur girl. Of course she had every right to deny remembering... After all u didn't remember yo confront her when u caught her.

6 Likes

Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by iphanyiuma(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
How many times have you observed it...maybe she wants a steering contest you know gurls they hardly talk lol gringringrin
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Dyt(f): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okokobioko
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by fuckshit: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
it's fücking possible your lady is in one of them fücking “sleepwalking" stage,
When people sleepwalk, they may sit up & fücking look as though they are awake when they are actually asleep. They may fücking get up & fücking walk around; or fücking do activities such as going to the bathroom & fücking dressing or undressing. Some people even drive a car while they are asleep.

The fücking episode can be very brief (a few seconds or minutes) or it can fücking last for 30 minutes or longer. Most episodes fücking last for less than 10 minutes. If they are not disturbed, sleepwalkers will go back to sleep. But they may fall asleep in a different or even unusual place.

fücking symptoms of sleepwalking include:

. Acting fücking confused when the person wakes up

.Having a fücking blank look on the face

.fücking opening them eyes during sleep

.fücking remembering nothing about the sleep walking episode when they fücking wake up

.fücking Walking during sleep
grin grin

1 Like

Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by lastmessenger: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
She is the devil
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by PastorOluT(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sapeleboy:

smile, she's just watching over u that no evil before u!
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by orexia(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
PastorOluT:

shocked grin
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
frank317:

U wake up and see ur girlfriend staring at u in the middle of the night and u just turn around and sleep only to ask her the next morning? WTF

What's stops u from asking her what is wrong with her right there and then, why wait till morning? How do u even continue sleeping without discussing her stare? And to think that u have witnessed this several times?

I think u are the sick one here and not ur girl. Of course she had every right to deny remembering... After all u didn't remember yo confront her when u caught her.
all the same thanks, this how it goes, when ever it happens, staring back at her is not that easy so i turn away for 5/10 seconds and when i turn around to see her face again she is far gone (sleeping) just as if she wasn't the one staring at me some seconds back, the only time i managed to wake her up, she looked really stress and couldn't answer me.
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
iphanyiuma:
How many times have you observed it...maybe she wants a steering contest you know gurls they hardly talk lol gringringrin
it has happened 4 times and i don't think it a matter of steering contest, thank
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
fuckshit:
it's fücking possible your lady is in one of them fücking “sleepwalking" stage,
grin grin
i just hope is a "sleepwalking" thing and nothing more. Thanks
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
PastorOluT:

who send am?
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by PastorOluT(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sapeleboy:
who send am?

Love
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
PastorOluT:

Love
very funny, thanks
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by fuckshit: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sapeleboy:
i just hope is a "sleepwalking" thing and nothing more. Thanks
even if it's “sleepwalking" one should fücking hope the cause in this case, your lady; is not fücking serious;

naw!! fücking put your mind at rest. grin grin
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by efficiencie(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
My brother, your beloved destiny is dancing shoki on the busy express road ...

Na wu send u!? Shey u neva hia flee fornication 1Corinthians6:18 You had better go to MFM, do your deliverance dia and among the prayer points pray like this:

any power that send my destiny to be dancing shoki on the express road, die by fire

1 Like

Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by PastorOluT(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sapeleboy:
who send am?

Funny as it seems, that might actually be the case watching over u cos she loves u so much. Probably she is also possess n uses her powers for ur protection.

NB But whichever way i don't think its good for u.

1 Like

Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Image123(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sapeleboy:

How can one help you now? It's like a thief calling the police to help him or something. You shouldn't be sleeping with your girlfriend. She's probably possessed anyway.

1 Like

Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by larrymoore(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
frank317:

you ar right bro, y didn't he asked her at d moment
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
efficiencie:
My brother, your beloved destiny is dancing shoki on the busy express road ...

Na wu send u!? Shey u neva hia flee fornication 1Corinthians6:18 You had better go to MFM, do your deliverance dia and among the prayer points pray like this:

any power that send my destiny to be dancing shoki on the express road, die by fire
noted, thanks
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
PastorOluT:

Funny as it seems, that might actually be the case watching over u cos she loves u so much. Probably she is also possess n uses her powers for ur protection.

NB But whichever way i don't think its good for u.
na wha ooo GOD help me ooo, thnks
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Image123:

How can one help you now? It's like a thief calling the police to help him or something. You shouldn't be sleeping with your girlfriend. She's probably possessed anyway.
GOD........ if i fit escape this one i no go trade kpomo market again ooo,"possessed"?
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thanks every1 for your opinion, i think i really need help from GOD ALMIGHTY because am still and really confused.
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by PastorOluT(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sapeleboy:
na wha ooo GOD help me ooo, thnks

And believe when I say whichever way its not good for u, talking from experience.
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by PastorOluT(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sapeleboy:
Thanks every1 for your opinion, i think i really need help from GOD ALMIGHTY because am still and really confused.

All u need is Jesus in ur life, accept Him as ur Lord n personal savior n change ur ways. Cos I tell u it can be too late when things start manifesting.
Re: (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night by Sapeleboy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
PastorOluT:

And believe when I say whichever way its not good for u, talking from experience.
i don't know what to say anymore

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. / The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed / Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.