Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,703 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? (3662 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by AntiWomanWrapin: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tholudee:
I will meet her alive in Jesus name and nothing will stop her from enjoying the fruits of her labour nt even me!

My sister-in-law met my mum alive so I must meet my mother-in-law alive too and I will also have sons and their wives will meet me alive by God's grace

Its so evil to wish your MIL death and you will also have sons too remember!
MAY YOU LIVE LONG....YOU SHALL ENJOY THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by jashar(f): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
I would very much like to meet my other mother alive cuz I definitely want to be in her shoes one day. kiss to all the Future MILs in da house.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by izaray(f): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
yea very very annoying and some come with "you are a stranger here " altitude.
more grease to your elbow
I sight you, my brother 4rm another mother!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
jashar:
I would very much like to meet my other mother alive cuz I definitely want to bee in her shoes one day. kiss to all the Future MILs in da house.
amen and your daughters in law will meet you hale and hearty in Jesus name
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:
I sight you, my brother 4rm another mother!
hahaha thanks. person wey sabi!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by FLAWLES(f): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by tpia6: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
do the crime do the time.
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
valdes00:

I wish its easy, d girl don turn to croaker bone wey hang for myy throat...lolzzz

and you dey laugh? you are using your own hand to cause your downfall MR, you probably will die before your mother
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by valdes00(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
donnypool:

and you dey laugh? you are using your own hand to cause your downfall MR, you probably will die before your mother
Story for d gods... I wish u culd interprete dat laff
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by valdes00(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
then find away to make them friends before marriage, it is very important,if not you will have to chose between your mum and your wife when trouble starts
N hw r u sure it wil lead 2 marriage....
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by drnoel: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
AntiWomanWrapin:
To all ladies willing to say No, your own son's wife too won't meet you alive when the time comes wink

Amen
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
A
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
one of my prayer point is to meet my mother in law, alive , not just alive but healthy. mother in laws are very sweet, esp educated ones .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
valdes00:

Story for d gods... I wish u culd interprete dat laff

make me sef laugh grin cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
valdes00:

N hw r u sure it wil lead 2 marriage....
not sure but incase
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by jashar(f): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Amen ooo I receive it.
VICTORCIZA:
amen and your daughters in law will meet you hale and hearty in Jesus name
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
She is alive and I pray God grant her a long life even after we marry. I think the major cause of the fight between mother-in-law and the wife is due to the fact that both didn't get to know each other bfr marriage. I am getting close to my BF's family now and will soon get super close to his mum so I won't come here one day to start ranting about her. That feeling of having to MOMS...I LOVE IT!
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by simdam500(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2014
Agbgift: Am seriously praying to met mine alive. Let me feel that motherly love from her, since I lost mine @ tender age.
I always pray to have one as a mother, and friend.

Awww. I pray u meet the best in life jawe
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by simdam500(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2014
valdes00: Am very certain my gf wuld nt want to meet my mother alive wen its tym... Cos wit d way she complains about my mother ehn, d matter jus tire me.... Breakup wit me, date sum1 else.... Na lie

be careful Mr.
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by kelechiMarie(f): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2014
of course but she gaz to be cool o if not we teach her to be .No wahala bt my paternal grandma Anyway she wasnt so bad twas just d aunties wey carry fire for head
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by simdam500(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2014
Medunah:
I wonder oo, its my mum i will be free with not my MIL, i would want my mum to come take care of my babies than my MIL

that where hate comes in.... please avoid it.

the part where u will be free with your mom, can't u sync it with your MIL too
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by valdes00(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
simdam500:

be careful Mr.
Or else
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by simdam500(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
valdes00:
Or else

u said it all....

in fact let me say it.... your gf is probably planning a coup already
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by valdes00(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
simdam500:

u said it all....

in fact let me say it.... your gf is probably planning a coup already
Not all coup r successful
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by Ariyke: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
I pray to meet mine

And if she's tough I also pray for patience to cope with her behavior
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by simdam500(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
valdes00:
Not all coup r successful

and not all coup fails ... the main thing is,

is either she turn to be my mother best friend or she's out of my life (for me ooooo)
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by Agbgift(f): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
simdam500:

Awww. I pray u meet the best in life jawe
Amen!
Thanks so much
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by Agbgift(f): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
Amen to your prayer!
sorry for your loss
Amen!
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2014
pasqal09, farano,rocktation, this is front page material, don't you think so sir?
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by nawtibownie: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Of course,I do. I pray to meet mine. If I pray bad for her,who will help me bathe the baby and do the nice stuff mothers'-in-law do? I pray for sound health and long life for her.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by remsonik(f): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nice woman. She's alive and she will live to see us married and carry her grandchildren. Some mother in law are bad but my mom has been a good mother in law to her daughter in law . I will also be a good daughter to my mother in law ,my boo is her baby and I won't and can't get in between them.
Re: Ladies Do You Intend Meeting Your Mother-in-law Alive? by zubby29(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
ur head correct
Tholudee:
I will meet her alive in Jesus name and nothing will stop her from enjoying the fruits of her labour nt even me!

My sister-in-law met my mum alive so I must meet my mother-in-law alive too and I will also have sons and their wives will meet me alive by God's grace

Its so evil to wish your MIL death and you will also have sons too remember!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Midehi!!! / See What Happens When A Yoruba Girl Prays For You / Which Church Can't You Marry From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.