Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend (3002 Views)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Beauty is not everything.

To pick a girlfriend who will be a blessing to your life not a curse, you need to keep remembering these 3 questions:

1. Is she the type that can suffer with me or drink garri with me? By their lifestyle, you ll know them.

2. Does she have the ability to reflect on her actions, self-correct herself and say I'm sorry when she realizes she was wrong?

3. How likeable is she to everyone apart from you? Do strangers easily like her or are you her only fan or the only one who gets her? This will determine how she gets on with the important people that'll play key roles in your success and life, like your new boss or old time friend.

Again, beauty is not everything. Before you settle for a girl, guys, ask these 3 overlooked questions. Just watching out for my brothers. Share your own experiences below.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nigga, beauty first

Thats how we roll cool

5 Likes

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nice one my OP

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by Crocz(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
This dude is spot on...but beauty is always the first factor here before you can evaluate other things...but some guys just turn mario even thou the girl is horrible in those 3 aspects

I'd walk even if she is as beautiful as Aphrodite...every man want rest of mind and a girl without those 3 can't give that

2 Likes

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by Dlionsheart: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
@op, you're very correct. Many young men of nowadays looks to what they'll benefit emotionally and overlook this quality only to be flirting with beautiful women. However, beauty is also very important and should be included in the list because one need to be proud and confidence of his girlfriend while walking down the street.
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
iceberylin:
Nigga, beauty first

Thats how we roll cool
Person like you dey ugly ehn tongue

3 Likes

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by vizkiz: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
10 top stuffs you must never overlook while choosing a girlfriend
1. Yansh
2. Bo*obs
3. Colour
4. Hips
5. Hot legs
6. Sexy lips
7. Way she walks
8. Spoken english
9. The frequency coming from her yansh while cat-walking
10. Sense of humor

3 Likes

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by Crocz(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
vizkiz:
1. Yansh
2. Bo*obs
3. Colour
4. Hips
5. Hot legs
6. Sexy lips
7. Way she walks
8. Spoken english
10. Sense of humor

This one is high on coconut water

2 Likes

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by vizkiz: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Crocz:

This one is high on coconut water

Ok,furck you too undecided
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
hmmm.... nice cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by AntiWomanWrapin: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
if we don't overlook those qualities, we've got no one to f*ck.... BEAUTY FIRST
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by Crocz(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
vizkiz:

Ok,furck you too undecided

Yeah...assuming you have a d*ck

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
blizard44:

Person like you dey ugly ehn tongue

Na you get your mouth sha angry
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by gsainttrinity(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Recommed for front page
Been reading so many 20 and 10 things to do, but this Op's list is very on point. . Especially number 3.

Many guys/girls have been blind to the warning signs of of troublesome spouses when they fail to see that their lover is a very unlovable personality by having so many enemies. .

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by stinggy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
TheWisest:
Beauty is not everything.
To pick a girlfriend who will be a blessing to your life not a curse, you need to keep remembering these 3 questions:
1. Is she the type that can suffer with me or drink garri with me? By their lifestyle, you ll know them.
2. Does she have the ability to reflect on her actions, self-correct herself and say I'm sorry when she realizes she was wrong?
3. How likeable is she to everyone apart from you? Do strangers easily like her or are you her only fan or the only one who gets her? This will determine how she gets on with the important people that'll play key roles in your success and life, like your new boss or old time friend.
Again, beauty is not everything. Before you settle for a girl, guys, ask these 3 overlooked questions. Just watching out for my brothers. Share your own experiences below.

Who told you guys skip all these factors? Don't dull bro. If it were to be the case, all pretty girls will be happily married by now.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by Ukutsgp(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mods let's do this. Frontpage pls.

Guys should take note of this.

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by AmuEwu: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Make i position my chair for here
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by gsainttrinity(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
vizkiz:
1. Yansh
2. Bo*obs
3. Colour
4. Hips
5. Hot legs
6. Sexy lips
7. Way she walks
8. Spoken english
10. Sense of humor

All this one join. . I always tell people that is kind of hard to find a girl with good character when you are not attracted to her in the first place. . That's when all these qualities are needed but after that what next?
Read the opening post again!
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by OohMpa: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
TheWisest:

Which kind USMLE question be this?

Even smart bïtches go look you with craze
After all these "great" questions, will it guarantee confident boöbsie and Kardashian type Conga? angry

Give ooh Mpa a wild one, funny one, sexy one, on the spot likable one and most importantly, pünneable one and we won't have a problem smiley
#Sai

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by ennon92(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dnt let beauty be the main thing aspa choosin a babe.
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by honeyad(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Make I park observe small cool grin
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by chibwike(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Let me learn things i dont know
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by kelechiMarie(f): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
:Dmust she drink garri with you?
Nice list you got op and thankfully not too long

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by vizkiz: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Crocz:

Gay!!! shocked
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by justmag(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
That's what I have been saying to all these niggass chasing these recycled african barbies! Please! Look beyond the bleached skin, boobs and ass and feel her heart beat!! undecided
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
If she doesn't have the face and killer curves forget it,by the way on my way to Mexico.
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by Taleeysun(f): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nyc one op

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by shaggy007(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Crocz:

grin grin vizkiz, this guy enter you well well o. grin
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by vizkiz: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
shaggy007:

grin grin vizkiz, this guy enter you well well o. grin

so you are his gay pal also undecided
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by zyzxx(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
U right op.
Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by stinggy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
kelechiMarie:
cheesy must she drink garri with you?
Nice list you got op and thankfully not too long

Yes she must.
No Hustle, No Glory

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend by Fkhalifa(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
when you see flashiness and materialism written all over her be quick to admonish yourself,and dont later cry on them after being magaed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:::hidden Beauty Discovered With 4dcamera,since 45ad,caught Pic!! Tke A Lok / Was She Really Raped? / The Best Marriage Proposal Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.