Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Help Me Advice My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Advice My Friend (936 Views)

My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) / My Sister Vexs Me! Advice Needed Urgentlely!(18+ Pics) / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Advice My Friend by Dez80(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
HERE IS A PROBLEM MY JUNIOR FRIEND CAME TO ME WITH,PLS HELP ME ADVICE HIM

I HAVE ASKED HER NUMEROUS TIMES TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND. SHE ALWZ SAYS 'NO, I HAVE A SERIOUS DATE'
I EVEN BEGGED HER TO MAKE ME HER ASSISTANT BOYFRIEND SHE LAUGHED N SAID 'I CANT CHEAT ON MY GUY'

BUT,
EVRY MORNING ON WHATSAPP 'GUDMORN HONEY,HOW WAS UR NITE? WISH U A LOVELY DAY AHEAD'
EVERY NITE B4 I SLEEP 'SWEET DREAMS HONEY,SLEEP TIGHT. I LOVE YOU'
HER WORDS ON CHATS TOYS WIT MY HORMONES,BUT SHE IS ADAMANT SHE WONT DATE ME. I WAS EVEN GIVING MYSEF FALSE HOPE THAT MAYBE SHE IS JUST PLAYING HARD TO GET UNTIL SHE WEAKEN ME WEN SHE SHOWED ME HER BOYFRIEND,HMMM.

OK.JUS DIS EVENING,SHE CAME TO MY PLACE TO SAY HI AS USUAL N MET ME DISCUSSING WIT MY SISTER'S FRIEND (WHO IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND) N YOU NEED TO SEE HER FACE, IT WAS ALMOST DISFIGURED WIT HATE. SHE WALKED OUT WITOUT GREETING N SENT ME A TEXT 'SO,DIS WHAT U DO BEHIND MY BACK?'

IM SO CONFUSED BRO, WHAT DOES SHE WANT FROM ME?
Re: Help Me Advice My Friend by Priceless24(f): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
She is a winsh that has been sent to steal his destiny. He needs to see a prophet ASAP, winshes are not smiling
Re: Help Me Advice My Friend by Abdullateef77(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Can't blame her.....she wants to keep both
Re: Help Me Advice My Friend by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:05am On Nov 21, 2014
It happens evriday......no shid

1 legit nacking solves all

1 Like

Re: Help Me Advice My Friend by roymary: 1:45am On Nov 21, 2014
OP

Go and do your homework- School dey tomorrow.
Re: Help Me Advice My Friend by Afrok(m): 1:58am On Nov 21, 2014
Op girls like that are everywhere, it's either U run, make her run or start showing I Don't Care Attitude Towards Her.
That girl is selfish, she keeps satisfying her konji with her guy and doesn't want to be symbiotic with U but worst of it all, she doesn't want U to go ahead and look for another fish in the river.

Op ehn dis one wey d girl dey text ur friend all these things and she no wan gree for him, I think he is in a zone where there is no network for anything called Feelings.
He should do his thing and forget about her, she doesn't want to be with him and she must not stop him from being with another lady.

Finally, op how matured are the two parties involved? May be ur friend is dull especially the indoor visitation aspects.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Advice My Friend by Dez80(m): 6:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Afrok:
Op girls like that are everywhere, it's either U run, make her run or start showing I Don't Care Attitude Towards Her.
That girl is selfish, she keeps satisfying her konji with her guy and doesn't want to be symbiotic with U but worst of it all, she doesn't want U to go ahead and look for another fish in the river.

Op ehn dis one wey d girl dey text ur friend all these things and she no wan gree for him, I think he is in a zone where there is no network for anything called Feelings.
He should do his thing and forget about her, she doesn't want to be with him and she must not stop him from being with another lady.

Finally, op how matured are the two parties involved? May be ur friend is dull especially the indoor visitation aspects.

lol, i wil get him to read this. He is mature enuf but not the notice me or busybody type. Very reserve guy
Re: Help Me Advice My Friend by Dez80(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2014
roymary:
OP

Go and do your homework- School dey tomorrow.

have you finished doing urs?
Re: Help Me Advice My Friend by Dez80(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2014
Priceless24:
She is a winsh that has been sent to steal his destiny. He needs to see a prophet ASAP, winshes are not smiling

do you attend mountain of fire church? Thats how they reason - winch,winch,winch.....
Re: Help Me Advice My Friend by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2014
laughing out loud
Re: Help Me Advice My Friend by Priceless24(f): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dez80:

do you attend mountain of fire church? Thats how they reason - winch,winch,winch.....

Can you not see that it is a joke?
Re: Help Me Advice My Friend by Dez80(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Priceless24:

Can you not see that it is a joke?

it was really a dry one then grin
Re: Help Me Advice My Friend by mesoade(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
It is normal . . Girls as much as they try to deny it feel jealous when the guy they said "NO" to is around another girl.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Debate: Spying On Your Partners Phone! / Gt / How To Attract More Women As A Shorter Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.