Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them (2046 Views)

Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With / Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. / Confused: Why Did Most Girl Disvirging Their Self B4 Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Livingwalker(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2014
wat do you think ??
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Baddestguyp(m): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2014
only the gods can answer this

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Baddestguyp(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by bright8(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2014
That sense of entitlement thing pains me well well especially from the ones whose only contribution to the relationship is s*x.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by maajin007(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2014
They are selfish, self centred and always think man are always not emotional and heartless.
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by 100Cents: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2014
maajin007:
They are selfish, self centred and always think man are always not emotional and heartless.

Age go tell them.

They carry the silly behaviour to suitors and marriage proposals..
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by traware(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2014
bright8:
That sense of entitlement thing pains me well well especially from the ones whose only contribution to the relationship is s*x.
Entitlement and ingratitude go hand in hand.Women won't remember your kindness or generosity

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by maajin007(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
100Cents:

Age go tell them.

They carry the silly behaviour to suitors and marriage proposals..
(100Cents) I know say I go see different attack from different angles but I am ready for them. Those feminist in the house I dey wait oooooooo
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by maajin007(m): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
traware:
Entitlement and ingratitude go hand in hand.Women won't remember your kindness or generosity

Bro na now I see y there are many divorcee cos two captain can't be in a ship
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by beckyomas(f): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
@ op, I'll let it pass for the fact that you said 'most girls' and not 'all girls'.
Anyway, its a simple issue. The next time you give her something and she doesn't appreciate or tell you thank you, just call her back and ask her why, then preach to her. She would change or probably continue, then you make your decision (tell her to 4uck off if she doesn't change), she no work d money for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
The pesin abof mi haf sed pat of wot I wonted to sey.
Make I ad my kota, Tu mush of noly!!! even em...telemundo, novela etc.

dey nid to learn to face d realities of lyf...
yes, if she is ur legally marid wife, she desaf it o, but not just a bae! no nah!

she supoz even pretend smal sef...
some gyls sha!

I closed the book on one beautiful Adanma because of this ... " I deserve this and that" mtcheew!
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by ERCROSS(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
grin grin grin

Boys r not smiling
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by mesoade(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thank God you said a "girl" . . Not a "woman"
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Why do most boys who happen to have a browsing device think they can come online to spew trash?
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by blakky97(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
beckyomas:
@ op, I'll let it pass for the fact that you said 'most girls' and not 'all girls'.
Anyway, its a simple issue. The next time you give her something and she doesn't appreciate or tell you thank you, just call her back and ask her why, then preach to her. She would change or probably continue, then you make your decision (tell her to 4uck off if she doesn't change), she no work d money for you.
Nice one!
I know a girl that always says sorry and thanks afterall. So what are they telling me?
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by beckyomas(f): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
blakky97:

Nice one!
I know a girl that always says sorry and thanks afterall. So what are they telling me?
Lol! I got that.
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by blakky97(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
beckyomas:

where have you been na? Been worried about you. Lol! I got that!
Hahahahaha. Yo smart. Been out and about.
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by beckyomas(f): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
blakky97:

Hahahahaha. Yo smart. Been out and about.
ok o
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by blakky97(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
beckyomas:

and shut me out like that? Not fair. Ur numbers aren't going through.
Not exactly. One very black boy used my power bank to charge his 3310 and drained it. Can I make it up with SORRY? THANKS in anticipation of a positive response
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by reaky(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
After some hang out and night out
Plus black out
I was told my phone spoil
I gave her 9790
She said she deserved more than this
I said your choice is welcomed
So tell me about it
She said s4.
I collected the 9790 and auctioned it.
Till today dint get any shikina
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Livingwalker(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
blakky97:

Not exactly. One very black boy used my power bank to charge his 3310 and drained it. Can I make it up with SORRY? THANKS in anticipation of a positive response
funny lie
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Chiamaka01:
Why do most boys who happen to have a browsing device think they can come online to spew trash?
Take this "K" and STFU

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by blakky97(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Livingwalker:

funny lie
Na lie?
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2014
TheBatman:

Take this "K" and STFU

undecided Attention-seeker, get a life outside the Net.
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2014
reaky:
After some hang out and night out
Plus black out
I was told my phone spoil
I gave her 9790
She said she deserved more than this
I said your choice is welcomed
So tell me about it
She said s4.
I collected the 9790 and auctioned it.
Till today dint get any shikina
Nice one though

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Maamin(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2014
beckyomas:

I guess in some cases the girl is ill mannered wont even let you finish your statement before she throw your gift back at you and rain insult on you..telling you that you are stingy, is it because of the small gift you bought for her you are telling her nonsense.

Some girls just act childish and stupid and immature...but for me I always run a test with every girl I try to date and I drop your ass like hot charcoal if she is not the good manner type. grin
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by beckyomas(f): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2014
Maamin:

I guess in some cases the girl is ill mannered wont even let you finish your statement before she throw your gift back at you and rain insult on you..telling you that you are stingy, is it because of the small gift you bought for her you are telling her nonsense.

Some girls just act childish and stupid and immature...but for me I always run a test with every girl I try to date and I drop your ass like hot charcoal if she is not the good manner type. grin
funny thing is that i would prefer the small gifts to the big ones, becos with the small ones its actually the thought that goes into it (from d giver) that matters and not d amount spent on getting it.
It shows you are always thinking of her nd shows she's special.
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by beckyomas(f): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Livingwalker:

funny lie
no mind am.
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2014
beckyomas:

no mind am.
babe I dey miss u oh
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by beckyomas(f): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
babe I dey miss u oh
you don dey drink this early morning? When ur mate dey school eya write exam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls And Been In A Complicated Relationship / How Can I Overcome Shyness Around Girls??? / Pls Advice Me, Am 31 Is It Wrong To Marry A Girl Of 35yrs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.