Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With (2686 Views)

My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. / How Can I Approach A Girl Always Frowning Her Face? / My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
BY COOLEST CHRIS
1)The Rich Boy
Ladies cant get enough of the rich guy,when she is hungry or broke she calls this rich guy and talks to him in a soft voice,telling him of how much,he has abandoned her ,na lie all na emotional blackmail,she just wan chop something from u.
but the rich guy has no problem with the spending,
guess this is where i fit in

2)The comedian
Ladies so much love this guy,because she wants to calm her nerves by laughing and all,this kind of guy is most of the time to take them to bed,,
she just cant get enough of this guy.
this guys often end up as bar boys.

3)The Lover boy
this guy is the one who holds the position of constantly wooing her till thy kingdom come,the only time they stop wooing her is when she gives birth to a bouncing baby boy or girl,they run away as far as possible after that.

4)Her Siblings
This one na bonding by blood,no forming for this ones oh,she can fart in their presence na normal thing,they will discuss about her their dad like women or beer or how stingy he is etc

5)Her Parents
She must call this ones or because without them they will just die because of either brokeness or advise .

click this link for the complete list http://coolestchris..com.ng/2015/10/ten-types-of-people-girl-always.html

Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Sheflex4real(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Isn't that obvious. My taught though
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
which of the obvious do u belong to
Sheflex4real:
Isn't that obvious. My taught though
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by jworos(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
The Nerd undecided
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
jworos:
The Nerd undecided

I'm reluctant to blow my trumpet but intelligent girls like me didn't need the nerds back in school. Sorry dear! tongue
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by gamaliel121(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
We don't need girls atal...
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by jworos(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
evegran:

I'm reluctant to blow my trumpet but intelligent girls like me didn't need the nerds back in school. Sorry dear! tongue
That's y i actually put that there, girls r so so evil, y wud you guys abandon d Nerds??
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by jworos(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
gamaliel121:
We don't need girls atal...
Abeg ohh,who's we?? undecided
We need them ohhh cool.
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Aspiregreat: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
But many of them fail to Associate with just one person called-Jesus.
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by ojun50(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Even the tree nd sticks self
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by naijaboiy: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
So you cannot just post the complete list here? angry
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
e be like ur lawyer don deh enter ur head cool
naijaboiy:
So you cannot just post the complete list here? angry
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
i didnt see any face,l
9jacampus:
vIDEO : juliet from absu nack video release by ex lover

download video here...http://www.xtreme9jagist.com/2015/10/video-juliet-from-absu-nack-video.html
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
na wa oh,,,u carry church for head oh
Aspiregreat:
But many of them fail to Associate with just one person called-Jesus.
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Aspiregreat: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Davidsylva:
na wa oh,,,u carry church for head oh

I carry church for head abi? Wetin you carry for head.?
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
i carry ur head for my head angry
Aspiregreat:

I carry church for head abi? Wetin you carry for head.?
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Aspiregreat: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Davidsylva:
i carry ur head for my head angry

Your case eeh, no be here dem go solve am...
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
na u know?
Aspiregreat:

Your case eeh, no be here dem go solve am...
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by naijaboiy: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Davidsylva:
e be like ur lawyer don deh enter ur head cool
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
na unibenstudent be this sha,just blogging on a low key
naijaboiy:

Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by naijaboiy: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Davidsylva:
na unibenstudent be this sha,just blogging on a low key
hahaha....how far na cheesy
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
i dey oh,help me advertise my blog for ur hallowed profile and share my blog for ur facebook
naijaboiy:

hahaha....how far na cheesy
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by naijaboiy: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Davidsylva:
i dey oh,help me advertise my blog for ur hallowed profile and share my blog for ur facebook
How much you go pay? cheesy
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
i go nack ur head oh,u no knowsay i be ur oga
naijaboiy:

How much you go pay? cheesy
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by naijaboiy: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Davidsylva:
i go nack ur head oh,u no knowsay i be ur oga
Na the more reason why you suppose pay
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
ok take bag of money
naijaboiy:

Na the more reason why you suppose pay

Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by naijaboiy: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Davidsylva:
ok take bag of money

where?
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
e deh inside that picture grin
naijaboiy:

where?
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Sheflex4real(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Davidsylva:
which of the obvious do u belong to
The usual
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
jworos:
That's y i actually put that there, girls r so so evil, y wud you guys abandon d Nerds??

Aww.
Sorry darling.
I think you're handsome. smiley.
If it's any consolation I'd kiss your forehead and pull your cheeks if you were standing here. smiley
Re: Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With by jworos(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
evegran:

Aww.
Sorry darling.
I think you're handsome. smiley.
If it's any consolation I'd kiss your forehead and pull your cheeks if you were standing here. smiley
LolzZz,funny you...
I wasn't a Nerd tho.
But hey, you look cute wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am High On Kitty-Cat Juice...:) / Wow! This Babe Is Mean (see Photo) / What Does It Mean When A Girl Is Always Observing Your Dick Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.