Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them (2057 Views)

Ten Types Of People A Girl Always Associates With / Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. / Confused: Why Did Most Girl Disvirging Their Self B4 Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2014
beckyomas:

you don dey drink this early morning? When ur mate dey school eya write exam.
my mate dey house for IT,babe anytime u drink u always forget what I tell u..beky baby ,I dey resume January na
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by handie(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2014
beckyomas:

funny thing is that i would prefer the small gifts to the big ones, becos with the small ones its actually the thought that goes into it (from d giver) that matters and not d amount spent on getting it.
It shows you are always thinking of her nd shows she's special.
beckyomas, why u no tell me say na the little things you dey like na? I for dey buy you chocomilo whenever i'm coming back from school na
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Maamin(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2014
beckyomas:

funny thing is that i would prefer the small gifts to the big ones, becos with the small ones its actually the thought that goes into it (from d giver) that matters and not d amount spent on getting it.
It shows you are always thinking of her nd shows she's special.

Quite interesting but some ladies dont just get it. They feel you have to give them heaven and earth, and even after given them heaven and earth they are still not contented..hmm!
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Psychology 101: What gets rewarded gets done....
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Equado(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Chiamaka01:
Why do most boys who happen to have a browsing device think they can come online to spew trash?
lyk d trash yhu jst spat ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Equado:
lyk d trash yhu jst spat ?

Epic fail. How many likes do you want?
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Equado(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Epic fail. How many likes do you want?
as many as it tkes yhu 2 STFU

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Equado:
as many as it tkes yhu 2 STFU

See a psychologist ASAP. It'll do you a lot of good. I'm not in the mood for an e-fight, hun, at least, not with you, so just lipsrsealed. I'm done replying your rants.
Re: Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them by Equado(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Chiamaka01:

See a psychologist ASAP. It'll do you a lot of good. I'm not in the mood for an e-fight, hun, at least, not with you, so just lipsrsealed. I'm done replying your rants.
finally d b**ch z her cage

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! I Cant Have A Stable Relationship / In Tears: My Rent Don Expire 4 Romance Section / Funny Picture; After The Death Of Goliath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.