Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Letter To MTN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Letter To MTN (740 Views)

Visafone Lay Off All The Staffs (sold To Mtn) / How do I send a proposal to Mtn? / More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To MTN by Eastherbunny(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dear MTN,
Am going to make this shot as much as possible, I am fed up with you guys and your excessive text messages you keep sending to my phone.
I don't maybe because you don't pay for it or you just don't care about you customer satisfaction that you keep spamming my inbox anyway you like.
I don' have problems,or want to learn about business,news,or fashion please leave my phone alone.
I don't have problem with you guys but if you keep this up it your loss cause I will port.
Please for the last time stop sending these text to my phone cause I won't, and will not subscribe.
In case you don't know what am saying here are proves

Do you know there are people in your
village who don't want you to succeed?
Quickly text "Thunder fire them" to 33505 @100/SMS

Be the Prince your Cinderella wishes she had with Gentlemen Lifestyle service. Get latest dressing codes, manners & a HOW-TO guide. Send 9 to 33555 @ N50/week
Please stop sending them biko.
Re: Letter To MTN by Mrgabson: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
go to google playstore and download sms blocker
Re: Letter To MTN by Mrgabson: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
go to google playstore and download sms blocker na

(1) (Reply)

Retail Boom Spikes As Investors Develop Malls In 10 Cities / Doing Importation Business Online / 10 Behaviours You Never See In Successful People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.