Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success (58722 Views)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
For any questions on your farm or need clarification on agribusiness,drop it on this thread.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
To have a good farming season,this is the best time to start leasing or buy land in preparation for land clearing in few weeks from now.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by jasper7(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
To have a good farming season,this is the best time to start leasing or buy land in preparation for land clearing in few weeks from now.
you are absolutely right sir.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Getting a land is one thing, getting a suitable land for the crop is another thing.
The.best time to get your land is now before many people start demanding for land.
More people are already going into agricbusiness so demand for land will skyrocket this year.

If you need land in ogun state,contact me.

In order not to have farmland thats not suitable for the crop you wanted to cultivate.
Act Now.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
The Land plantain requires is different from the one by cassava or tomato or cucumber.

To get a good farmland, get an experience farmer to do that if you dont know how to.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Do agric...Create wealth
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
The right time to order for your tissue cultured hybrid suckers is now.
book the amount
Bigade:
Please where is your farm located, and how can i get the sucker that you are showing us, I mean the second sucker (good one)
located in ogbomoso
where is your farm located?
The suckers get to you in 3 days after you book.
if you are cultivating plantain this season,this is the right time to book your tissue cultured suckers.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Learn and know more if you are venturing into agribusiness or network with people that are experience in the business.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Marketing is very essential in agricbusiness.
Know how to market your produce on my latest post and you will be glad you check it out.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Lets make this section more vibrant,and farm business problem solving centre.

Add your comment, your challenges and i am going to assist and help you to fulfill your dream in agricbusiness.

I will be waiting for your questions.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Bigade: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2015
whats the price of each sucker
Lesgupnigeria:
The right time to order for your tissue cultured hybrid suckers is now.
book the amount

located in ogbomoso
where is your farm located?
The suckers get to you in 3 days after you book.
if you are cultivating plantain this season,this is the right time to book your tissue cultured suckers.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Bigade: 10:03am On Jan 08, 2015
is this sure, and what are the procedure
reachie281:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ

Hello brethren, i bring greetings from the Lord to you all and i wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR. I am a senior pastor of Baptist Church and a regional Overseer of B.C.U. I am here to announce to you that Baptist Credit Union is giving out secure and affordable special loan package to all believer's in Christ anywhere in the world both individuals and organization's for as low as 3% interest rate for whatever purpose you want to use it for be it business or personal. Baptist credit union was originally established to assist all it's members worldwide who may be going through some financial challenges to get a soft loan to meet up with their challenges. We know that as this year begins, all believer's in Christ might be needing funds for various purposes. Because of this, this year, we have decided to extend our soft loan services NOT ONLY TO OUR MEMBERS ONLY but also to none members of Baptist Church worldwide. We offer both personal and business loans with capital base between the amounts of $10,000.00 to $50,000,000.00 US Dollars Or GB Pounds. The most interesting thing is that NO COLLATERAL NEEDED. NO HIDDEN CHARGES. Wow! God is telling you that this year is your year of financial breakthrough. Grab this opportunity today and make this year your year of financial breakthrough. Hurry now and contact us via email (bcucontactdesk@gmail.com )

GOD BLESS YOU as I await to here from you
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Bigade:
whats the price of each sucker
the price is #100/sucker.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Think and Do agriculture as a business.
Is the price the buyer willing to pay will more than cover for the cost of production of the produce? if not then you are better find a good buyer.

Thats the new world of agricbusiness.

If you are investing 3million and at the end of the day you get the same amount or less, then you need to improve on some things either the production or the marketing.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
DO AGRIC....it pays
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Get your marketing plan right before you start cultivation.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Never start a business without proper marketing research...It is very important.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2015
Act Now.
Do Agric...it pays
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
A lot of farmers on this agric section keep criticizing the Minister of Agriculture that all the youth programmes are propanganda but thank God,i was able to see some witnesses that have enjoyed what the government have been doing in the agric sector.

I have said it more than once that i am not a politician or a card carrying member of any political parties but an agro-preneur and i should be able to say what i am seeing and encourage the doubting thomases..lol to key into the programmes.

I have seen improvement in the agricultural sector during this present administration than any other.

Although a lot of things are still.needed to.be done which have not been done by the federal government and things which are not to be done that are being done but i will not want to distract you by delving into all that.

I.got this SMS this afternoon from BOA:

Your BOA Greencash will soon be funded, part of this fund is not cashable. Contact NCGA for your inputs or call 0808*******, 0816******* Powered by Cellulant

Few hours later,i.got another message;

Dear YUSUF O. A You have been credited with the sum of N320000 for the NCGA Cassava Programme. .Sender:BOA, Ref:1510913300111 Date:09/Jan/2015 13:30:02.Avail Balance:NGN320000.00

About some minutes later,i.got another message;

The money you received is for Cassava Stems, Land prep, Chemicals through the NCGA, contact NCGA for an ATM card to withdraw the cash for chemical application.

Less or bias information will delay your progress,get good information.from only informed people
For youths with little or no resources to venture into agricbusiness,it will do you good to take advantage of this.
Do.not be misled,agricultural revolution is real.

Register at any agric ministry in your local govt area. and also any registered and government recognised cooperative.

I hope this help someone.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:17am On Jan 10, 2015
If you are not using tissue cultured suckers, you may never make profit from your plantain farm.

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2015
Act Now,..you will thank me later
One of my followers took the bold step to kickstart his agribusiness empire.
Immacula8:
@LesgupN

Thanks for the great work!

I am the poor guy that transferred into your Diamond Bank some days ago.

How far are we concerning the 2 acres that you are organizing for me grin grin grin grin

I will also like to know how much is it going to cost me to do proper Government survey in order to stay save

Once again thanks for the good work. Thousands of people are following you, while millions are watching. wink

Lol....
Work have already started on it and i will
send you all the details to your email...
Welcome to the agribusiness world where we
feed the nation as well make money and
create wealth.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Do Agribusiness....it pays
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Every successful farming business start with getting right the little foundational knowledge of farming.

1.Get your land size measured accurately,
2.Get a good hybrid seedlings/suckers to plant
And then do the necessary management operations.
and then expect a good harvest.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by sharonbolly(f): 4:48am On Jan 11, 2015
SHARON AGRO LINK::::....Supply of day old chicks ,turkey,feed,supply of vet drugs,supply of farm equipments,breeding and veterinary services. All @ a cheaper prize,.....@ sharon agrolink we promise you the best services ever.........Try Us today and a trial will convince you........IF you are interested contact me here and promise U a quick response.....Agents from all part of nigeria are needed............Contact me on :08182900720,07031022827......FB: Sharon bolanle oni..BBM:332CC762......Kindly help rebroadcast.......THANKS
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Good morning people.
Happy sunday to y'all.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2015
Security for your plantain farm is very important for the success of your farm business.
I will be talking about strategies you can use to provide security for your farm later today

...stay connected
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by FarmTech(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
A lot of farmers on this agric section keep criticizing the Minister of Agriculture that all the youth programmes are propanganda but thank God,i was able to see some witnesses that have enjoyed what the government have been doing in the agric sector.

I have said it more than once that i am not a politician or a card carrying member of any political parties but an agro-preneur and i should be able to say what i am seeing and encourage the doubting thomases..lol to key into the programmes.

I have seen improvement in the agricultural sector during this present administration than any other.

Although a lot of things are still.needed to.be done which have not been done by the federal government and things which are not to be done that are being done but i will not want to distract you by delving into all that.

I.got this SMS this afternoon from BOA:

Your BOA Greencash will soon be funded, part of this fund is not cashable. Contact NCGA for your inputs or call 0808*******, 0816******* Powered by Cellulant

Few hours later,i.got another message;

Dear YUSUF O. A You have been credited with the sum of N320000 for the NCGA Cassava Programme. .Sender:BOA, Ref:1510913300111 Date:09/Jan/2015 13:30:02.Avail Balance:NGN320000.00

About some minutes later,i.got another message;

The money you received is for Cassava Stems, Land prep, Chemicals through the NCGA, contact NCGA for an ATM card to withdraw the cash for chemical application.

Less or bias information will delay your progress,get good information.from only informed people
For youths with little or no resources to venture into agricbusiness,it will do you good to take advantage of this.
Do.not be misled,agricultural revolution is real.

Register at any agric ministry in your local govt area. and also any registered and government recognised cooperative.

I hope this help someone.
Nice to hear that. I have account with BOA but I find it difficult to operate it bc their branch is very far from my area. I wish they have more branches closeby.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
FarmTech:

Nice to hear that. I have account with BOA but I find it difficult to operate it bc their branch is very far from my area. I wish they have more branches closeby.
Boa have few branches in the south eastern part of Nigeria.
Your best bet is to register with a vibrant recognised association to access loan.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Do Agricbusiness....it pays.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2015
I wrote earlier on my marketing thread that i am going to be talking about tomato trading.
Tomato business is a very risky business reason being that more farmers cultivate tomato during the rainy season,resulting to more supply in the market in some time of the year thereby reducing the market price.

Adding to this problem are the farmers/traders from nearby cotonou and benin republic who come to Nigeria to sell their tomatoes.

Timing is very important in tomato business.

If your tomato seedling is not on the farm by Feb 15 or Aug 15, then don't bother cultivating tomato for that year.

These are the times that will favour you in terms of high market price.

More to.come.
stay connected.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
For agropreneurs that will be cultivating one crop or the other,i will be showing you the best time to start cultivation of crops ranging from plantain-watermelon- cucumber-tomato-corn etc.later in the day. (For those whose plan is to sell at the market after harvest).
This will help you to beat the flunctuation of price due to flunctuation in supply of agro-products in the market
...Stay tuned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm / Total Cost Required To Start A New Poultry Farm(pics) / How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.