Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success (58730 Views)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Beware of some nairalander especially on the agric section especially the ones telling you they have co-operative,Do not join their co-operative, they are there to rip you off by telling you to join their co-operative.

They also set-up and manage farms for intending farmers with no success to show for it.
Please beware of them.

I will tell you what to do when you want to do business with them.

Make sure you sign an agreement with them before doing business with them and one of the condition that must be stated in their agreement before you do business with them is to show you their transactions of profit they have made from their agribusiness.Failure to show you that, please run with your hard-earned money.

2015 is around the corner.
Beware Of Foxes that comes in sheep skin.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by jethro2: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Your attention is needed urgently here. @ Lesgupnigeria

Please we are waiting for your response on the other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2062512/want-start-cassava-farm-while
Lesgupnigeria:
Beware of some nairalander especially on the agric section especially the ones telling you they have co-operative,Do not join their co-operative, they are there to rip you off by telling you to join their co-operative.
They also set-up and manage farms for intending farmers with no success to show for it.
Please beware of them.
I will tell you what to do when you want to do business with them.
Make sure you sign an agreement with them before doing business with them and one of the condition that must be stated in their agreement before you do business with them is to show you their transactions of profit they have made from their agribusiness.Failure to show you that, please run with your hard-earned money.
2015 is around the corner.
Beware Of Foxes that comes in sheep skin.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2014
To everyone that made 2014 informative,contributed one or two things on this thread and on agric section,
Also for your support,contructive criticisms,understanding
i want to say thank you

Let's make agricbusiness more vibrant, innovative and more profitable in this coming year 2015.

Happy new year in advance.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
If you are not in food business in.2015,you might be missing out so much opportunity in agricbusiness.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Patience is not about waiting, but the ability to keep a good attitude while working hard for what
you believe in....
Very certain the next Dangotes of this world will be farmers.
More populations,more people to.feed
discovery of more crops that can provide energy for the ever increasing population.

.....Agricbusiness all the way
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year.
Wish everyone great,prosperous, blissful,healthy,bright,delightful,mind blowing,energetic,terrific,successful and profitable 2015.

Welcome on board.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Show me your success and i will ask of your mistakes.
Mistakes are good as they allow you to learn more and gain confidence.

You can either learn from your own mistakes or learn from my own mistakes so you dont make the same mistake i have made.

I will be sharing common mistakes made by plantain farmers that affect their income.

....stay connected
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Show me your agribusiness success and i will ask of your mistakes.
Mistakes are good as they allow you to learn
more and gain confidence.
You can either learn from your own mistakes
or learn from my own mistakes so you dont
make the same mistake i have made.
I will be sharing common mistakes made by
plantain farmers that affect their income.
....stay connected
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Simple mistakes made by plantain farmers

1. If you did not get your source of your suckers right,then you are on a long thing.

I have stated with pictures on this thread the kind of plantain suckers to use to have a uniform harvest of plantain fruits.
Losses are made in plantain business because wrong suckers are used for production which after about 10months result into ununiformity in plantain.

For uniform fruiting use the right suckers.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
2015 is another opportunity to do something differently from how you did it in 2014 if the result you got by doing it that way in 2014 is not worthwhile.

If you have done it differently,you would have ended up with a different result.

See agriculture and do it differently and good result awaits you.
think agricbusiness

stay connected as i will be unveiling different opportunities in agriculture with different approach on how to make them profitable.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Good morning people
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
a follower ask the below question; Bring your plantain farm on plantain thread and lets solve all the challenges you are facing and all your questions
bookiee:
Hello Sir,
Happy New Year
been following your thread sir..
pplease like how much will I need to start up a plantain plantation.
And how can I market my produce?
Thanks for following.
I work with some processing companies that buys plantain (price varies according to location) and sometimes sells through my nextwork of buyers in the market.
Market is not a problem.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Watch out for my new article on why you should venture into agricbusiness...
....stay connected
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
if you want a diiferent result from your farm business this year,you need to break away from the masses,you need to be strong when others are weak,you need to hold your head when others are fearful,thats when you are position for wealth agribusiness present this year.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
If you want a diiferent result from your farm
business this year,you need to break away
from the masses,you need to be strong when
others are weak,you need to hold your head
when others are fearful,thats when you are
position for wealth agribusiness present this
year
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2015
Processing Plantain into Plantain Flour.

Pictures of a well packaged Plantain flour from Ayoola foods @ lekki shoprite.

you too can start a successful processing company

#800/0.9kg

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Talk to only successful people who have experience in whatever area of agribusiness you want to venture in.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
If you want to venture into agricbusiness,getting to 100% committment with your resources is where you engage the gear.You begin to reap the wealth agricbusiness present when you move from the fear of the unknown to being bold,from being an eater to a sower,from a net consumer to an investor and from.someone who works for money to someone who money works for.....

Invest in agriculture....Create wealth
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
You cannot be doing the same thing and expecting different results...Thats the first law of madness.

If you are not happy about the result you got from your previous attempt,why not try another way for better result.

You cant continue with the way our grandfathers' generation enagage in agriculture and think you can make good money.

Change is the word,
upgrade your skills,change your attitude and thinking towards the business. and you are certain to get a good result.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
The greatest investment you can make is to upgrading your knowledge about your business.

..Know more...Earn more

Do agric create wealth
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Happy sunday to my christian brothers and sisters.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
.Mass sacking looms in public and private sectors..
PUNCH jan 5,2015
Safeguard your job by starting agribusiness today.
Be your own.boss

If you have the time,this is best time to start,Network with experience people in the business if you have little or.no time.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
A 7months old plantain farm in ogun state.
If your plantain is not like the one in this pictures in 7months time, then you might not have a good.yield.
Get more on my plantain thread to get more info on how to successfully start a profitable plantain farming business

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Do agric..create wealth.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2015
If you are not making money in this business of agriculture, sit down,find out what went wrong,correct and learn from your mistakes or probably upgrade your knowledge in that area.

Goodmorning

Do agric...make money
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Do agric ...Create wealth
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
The most important aspect of agribusiness is marketing.
Get your market right and all other things fall in place.

If you are not sure about any agro-produce markets,do not venture into the business.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
No farmer No nation
Agricbusiness all the way.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by funstufz: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
boluwajokosegun:
Well done @Lesgu ,

May i ride on opening to notify interested persons that we have farm lands for sale in Osun state at N55k per acre & also in Ibadan for N150k per acre call Gbenga on 08136650972........We set up farm & manage for investors.

Please I would like to know the locations in Osun State and Oyo State.

Thank you
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2015
funstufz:

Please I would like to know the locations in Osun State and Oyo State.

Thank you
You can get farmland in ogbomoso and ikire.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Market Planning is very important for a successful agribusiness venture.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Market Planning is the very important in any agricbusiness venture.

Find out your market before you invest in any agricbusiness or you partner with experience farmers that have the network of buyers for your products

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm / How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm / Total Cost Required To Start A New Poultry Farm(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.