Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian (5892 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Dorisbest(f): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
I went to give my brother a surprise visit and to congratulate him for his up coming traditional marriage. On reaching his house, he wasn't around but I saw most shocking thing in my life. His wife to be was doing a taboo with another girl whom I guess is her partner. I silently video them and tiptoed away. Right now, am so confuse on wat to do. Should I tell my brother not to marry this slut or should I allow issue to rest.
Pls nairalanders make ur suggestion
the TM will be in 2nd week of december. Pls I need ur advice urgently[color=#550000][/color]
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Priceless24(f): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
You cannot see your bro about to fall into a pit without alerting him. It is better he faces any heartbreak now than after they have cemented the rship with marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Hazardd(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lets us see the video or less we will understand that you are attention seeker
so upload the video here for us to be clarified shikina

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by lomaxx: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dorisbest:
. Should I tell my brother not to marry this slut or should I allow issue to rest.

Allow what to rest?

See dis girl o o
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Video or...........you know naa

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tell your broda before itz too late.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tell him, please. It's better to have a broken engagement than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by TiffanyJ(f): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
I will advice you to inform your brother immediately. Atleast, he has a right to know what he is getting into.
How have you been?
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by sneak3(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tell you brother with the speed of light. Show him the video too to back your claims. That geh shldnt be given the privilege of becomin sum1's wife.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by jasper7(m): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
lomaxx:

Allow what to rest?

See dis girl o o
Lol. U cracked me up. Been laffin since grin
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by mimiejacobz(f): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tel ur bro bfore we strt seein cases of my husband sex irritates me,ny wife does not allow me to touch ha,tired of divorce cases,it shld be tackled nw

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by chymystique(f): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Story for the gods

I don't believe this shiii.... Every time you create a topic if its not your cousin, its ur bro or relatives.. ..
Fake fake story undecided

Cc ITbomb

6 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by kendrick93(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
fAke stories everywhere
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Tallesty1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
prettythicksme:
Eye cancer loading
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
Eye cancer loading
loading for where??
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by priscaoge(f): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
chymystique:
Story for the gods
I don't believe this shiii.... Every time you create a topic if its not your cousin, its ur bro or relatives.. ..

Cc ITbomb

The story get K-Leg cheesy
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Tallesty1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
prettythicksme:
loading for where??
For you nah......

No be u asked 4 d video?
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by laberry101(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
sneak3:
Tell you brother with the speed of light. Show him the video too to back your claims. That geh shldnt be given the privilege of becomin sum1's wife.

First thing....(if this story is true,then) you no wise at all,give me only one reason why the said wife to be, shouldn't be "given" privilege of becoming some1s wifey? Na goat,cow,lion,fish, watin she be ?

* secondly, at least he wouldn't be worried or bothered he would come back from work and find the wife lashing on to a CuRk....

Look,@post...tell ur bro,make e know at least and the decision to marry or not remains his...and no body else ,#weluvlesbians...fu*k HOMO...
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Dorisbest(f): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hazardd:
Lets us see the video or less we will understand that you are attention seeker
so upload the video here for us to be clarified shikina
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Dorisbest(f): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
prettythicksme:
sorry am not here to play cry
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Hazardd(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dorisbest:

Have you upload the video,my friend don't keep us waiting dear
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by loveprofessor(f): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dorisbest:
I went to give my brother a surprise visit and to congratulate him for his up coming traditional marriage. On reaching his house, he wasn't around but I saw most shocking thing in my life. His wife to be was doing a taboo with another girl whom I guess is her partner. I silently video them and tiptoed away. Right now, am so confuse on wat to do. Should I tell my brother not to marry this slut or should I allow issue to rest.
Pls nairalanders make ur suggestion
the TM will be in 2nd week of december. Pls I need ur advice urgently

Like some ladies already said, let your brother know immediately before its too late.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Dorisbest(f): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Tell your broda before itz too late.

Chiamaka01:
Tell him, please. It's better to have a broken engagement than a broken marriage.
thanks so much. I will do just that.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Dorisbest(f): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
TiffanyJ:
I will advice you to inform your brother immediately. Atleast, he has a right to know what he is getting into.
How have you been?
Am fine n u?
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Dorisbest(f): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
chymystique:
Story for the gods

Cc ITbomb
undecided
kendrick93:
fAke stories everywhere
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by simdam500(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Priceless24 :
You cannot see your bro about to fall into a pit without alerting him. It is better he faces any heartbreak now than after they have cemented the rship with marriage.
priceless post wink

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by lomaxx: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
jasper7:

Lol. U cracked me up. Been laffin since grin

My sense of humor is toxic.

Many just don't get it.

You're cool. cool
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Kunleskey(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tell your bro to bounce out now b4 he enter into another realm
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by bumait(f): 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
you need to tell him now because he will still find out anyway so save him the waste of time, energy and resources but provided you have an evidence of the act
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 22, 2014
@ o.p, send me the video let me confirm if she is a lezbian, or if she was just praying for the girl you caught her with.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian by ITbomb(m): 12:32am On Nov 22, 2014
chymystique:
Story for the gods

Cc ITbomb
She is just bored, I told her how to contact me if the symptoms of boredom persist. Her place is not far from mine cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Bad Girl Traits Every Guy Wants In His Girl. / ~Fynestboi is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015~ Congratulations / expired thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.