Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

expired thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / expired thread (5898 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

expired thread by amiskurie(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
closed
Re: expired thread by Cutehector(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Trick girls always use....

5 Likes

Re: expired thread by gabinogem(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
But why the breakup this time of the year?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: expired thread by AceRoyal: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cheap emotional blackmail

3 Likes

Re: expired thread by ZYZZA: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Devil pushed you to spoil her Xmas ba
End time bf

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: expired thread by Solidkay(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Allow her carry out her threat.
Re: expired thread by iceberylin(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Niqqaz be letting love get so deep .... undecided

1 Like

Re: expired thread by misspicy(f): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Trust me she will not do anything to herself......unless shez abnormal

btw who harms herself untop boy matter,when there are many boys swimming around for her to pick cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: expired thread by allytinted: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
she no fit do anything joor, na one of those childish blackmail jare

girlfriend ILLEGAL

1 Like

Re: expired thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

btw who harms herself untop boy matter,when there are many boys swimming around for her to pick cheesy

Cutehector:

AceRoyal:
Cheap emotional blackmail

Solidkay:
Allow her carry out her threat.

What if she is serious? What if she is really hurt and is already contemplating on a lot of things to do to herself?

You guys should listen to yourselves. Do you think everyone is wired the same, both psychologically and emotionally? Do you think everyone has the same emotional threshold as you?

Haven't you heard of girls committing suicide because they were jilted by a lover? Where is your humanity people?

This girl is human. She wasn't the one who decided to break up with him, he was the one who did. Every human in her condition would feel sad.

Okay, you all are trying to say that the girl is trying to play a smart one on him? How if I may ask? The guy has already made it clear that he doesn't want her anymore and even though he some how still decides to go back to her, probably out of pity and fear, he isn't doing it with all his mind and the girl won't still be confident of the relationship knowing fully well that he doesn't love her anymore, except she is a silly opportunist. So what is she to gain?

I am not saying he should go back to her, but there are other ways to remedy an issue like this.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
I hope it's just trick,but that girl can b mean I swear.
Re: expired thread by IamLEGEND1: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
it's better she be the one harming herself bruh!

coz if to say u date am reach 20th December, u go feel like slitting ur own wrist with shaving stick.

1 Like

Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

Some guys can b hard to replace,my ex's were never the same.

They keep stalking me after.
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
ZYZZA:
Devil pushed you to spoil her Xmas ba

End time bf
Re: expired thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
In case she dies,do post her obituary here.

2 Likes

Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
it's better she be the one harming herself bruh!

coz if to say u date am reach 20th December, u for feel like slitting ur own wrist with shaving stick.
Lol...
Re: expired thread by misspicy(f): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:
Some guys can b hard to replace,my ex's were never the same.
They keep stalking me after.
care to tell me why it was so?

2 Likes

Re: expired thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: expired thread by Odunharry(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. most
Re: expired thread by Odunharry(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
If na my sister Be that girl na factory reset slap I
go give her..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: expired thread by BrianRoss: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
she won't do anything to harm her self, she is only emotional, jst give her time she will move on and b doing better without u more than u can imagine wink
Re: expired thread by Solidkay(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

What if she is serious? What if she is really hurt and is already contemplating on a lot of things to do to herself?

You guys should listen to yourselves. Do you think everyone is wired the same, both psychologically and emotionally? Do you think everyone has the same emotional threshold as you?

Haven't you heard of girls committing suicide because they were jilted by a lover? Where is your humanity people?

This girl is human. She wasn't the one who decided to break up with him, he was the one who did. Every human in her condition would feel sad.

Okay, you all are trying to say that the girl is trying to play a smart one on him? How if I may ask? The guy has already made it clear that he doesn't want her anymore and even though he some how still decides to go back to her, probably out of pity and fear, he isn't doing it with all his mind and the girl won't still be confident of the relationship knowing fully well that he doesn't love her anymore, except she is a silly opportunist. So what is she to gain?

I am not saying he should go back to her, but there are other ways to remedy an issue like this.
Threatening sucide wont make d guy luv her neither will it make her feel better,although she has evry right to do d unthinkable bt sucide is out of d line.
My opinion.

1 Like

Re: expired thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
whatever you do, just don't underestimate her threat ,you never can tell, could harm herself .

1 Like

Re: expired thread by spencerlouis(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
note all d tym
Cutehector:
Re: expired thread by spencerlouis(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
same tin happened 2 me, she cut her self wit a knife and in d process of stoppin her i was cut too, hers was worse tho...

2 Likes

Re: expired thread by ichommy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
*Observing*
Re: expired thread by ichommy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Smart U!
gabinogem:
Re: expired thread by spencerlouis(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
so he wuldnt get 2 buy her shitt dis xmax grin
gabinogem:
Re: expired thread by emmamedicro46(m): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
She is just trying to get to you but don't underestimate her tho, try to make her understand its for the best.

#PEACE

1 Like

Re: expired thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
She's manipulating you. Plain & simple. You claim you're done, so walk the talk by not responding to her guilt trip. You're not responsible for her inability to woman up & deal with hurt feelings. Everybody is born with that inner pacifier. If she can't suck it up, that is her problem, not yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: expired thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

Okay so what do you now intend to do? Still be circling her life and be otherwise actively invlved in it? That's just her own way of making sure she still has you as a pseudo-boyfriend. Don't start what you can't finish in the name of "caring". Just think, if you were dating someone else, would you still continue doing that thing for your ex?

It all comes down to emotional blackmail. Something petty girls never hesitate to resort to for more attention.
It's only in white man land you hear all that one of suicide that you are hearing. Living in naija puts in you a toughness that no break up will make you kill yourself. And if you DO kill yourself, then it's better you do so now over something as small as breakup than later in life over much more important things. Abi you wan make she kill herself later over fight after you don already use money take marry am?

1 Like

Re: expired thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
ebonflex:

Okay so what do you now intend to do? It all comes down to emotional blackmail. Something petty girls never hesitate to resort to.
It's only in white man land you hear all that one of suicide that you are hearing. Living in naija puts in you a toughness that no break up will make you kill yourself And if you DO kill yourself, then it's better you do so now over something as small as breakup than later in life over much more important things.

The bolded is the problem with this country. We have this mentality of thinking that some issues are restricted to just white people, while we Nigerians are somehow immune to them. That's why we are still struggling to move forward in a lot of areas.

Who told you that's it's only white people that commit suicide?

https://www.nairaland.com/2668097/photos-girl-kills-herself-after

https://www.nairaland.com/2465970/18-year-old-girl-tries

https://www.nairaland.com/754717/girl-17-commits-suicide-love

https://www.nairaland.com/2173670/girl-commits-suicide-after-boyfriend

https://www.nairaland.com/2540673/extremely-graphic-photo-girl-commits

Above are links of cases where Nigerian ladies committed suicide over issues similar to the OP's.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption Picture Of Finestboi / Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? / Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.