Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) (165446 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Maid Beats 2 Year Old Mercilessly In Uganda [video] / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by LORDI(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ijebulogic:

Oga are you joking or are you serious?? are you trying to justify abusing babies? what is wrong with some people on this Nairaland? If you are trying to justify this evil on a harmless child then you need redemption. I cant believe you are trying to justify this. You are truly confused if you believe that ANYTHING can justify abusing that baby. Honestly...I've never read a more useless post than yours and you should bury your head in shame for trying to defend the indefensible!! Trying to make a case for insanity and evil does not work with normal human beings. Check yourself.
am trying to justify anything, don't get me wrong,..am saying some maid are being maltreated ...case close.

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by deb(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
rolled:

What is wrong with some people sef
Child never die

And who told you that I fabricated the picture? Its circulating as breaking news across social media now. If its untrue then it is unfortunate that it is spreading. my prayer like you is that the baby survives the torture so stop coming at me like. It probably pains me more than you.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by roWzayy: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is really an eye opener I couldnt believe my eyes wen I watched d video...I shedded tears n my hubby was just petting me just cant imagine dat happening to my child,i ll roast d maid alive(God ve mercy)

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
rolled:

But the maid is an adult,if she was no longer okay with the job,she should have left
same thing I said . She has no fvcking excuse.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by whao: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
armyofone:
I wondered what she did in that bathroom she took the baby into cry

The same question I ask a friend when he showed me the video today, I nearly went into comma out of anger trying to see how I can penetrate the ipad to go save that child but remembered my head can't enter the ipad.
I pray the child live and forgive the maid if she is still alive.

With this, when I get married
Rule No 1: Noooo housemaid.

Take it or leave it.

4 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
LORDI:
am trying to justify anything, don't get me wrong.

...but...but...you were actually.

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by kilokeys(m): 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
i dont wanna see ds video o.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by kolaaderin: 12:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Jeez. She remind of those Dogs that did serious shady job on a boy around ikotun logos sometimes last month.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Fearcom(m): 12:06am On Nov 23, 2014
The last update I heard on this was that when the parents
Saw the video, the Father of the girl pounded the maid
Thoroughly and left her within inches of death. Then when
The cops came for him, he showed them the video......
They left him and took the maid instead. She's in big,
Like huge trouble. But no update on the baby girls health
status...

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by say4gunit(m): 12:30am On Nov 23, 2014
She deserves 10years in prison, how could a sensible person be so heartless? Crazy world!

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Aysuperstories: 12:39am On Nov 23, 2014
here is the video
i think the op should change the video as that video have been deleted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNnvqQcBEvA

or watch it here on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=325550477628843&set=vb.319692334881324&type=2&theater
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Ellylace(f): 1:27am On Nov 23, 2014
say4gunit:
She deserves 10years in prison, how could a sensible person be so heartless? Crazy world!
10 years? Lol...No, this ugly demon deserves to be treated like the heartless animal she is and made to rot in jail for the rest of her miserable life! Any woman who can boldly do THIS to a child is a PSYCHOPATH! and should not be allowed to stay among normal ppl.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by ba7man(m): 1:31am On Nov 23, 2014
mutter:
This was a brutal and terrible act, she could have killed the child, but the man had no right to disable the nanny.
This is just a society of violence. He is no different from the nanny.
I will disable any nanny that tries this with my child.......and if you show up and tell me what you typed up there in the heat of the moment.........I'll disable you too. angry

6 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 23, 2014

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by ba7man(m): 1:44am On Nov 23, 2014
LORDI:
you probably haven't seen maid/nanny treated like modern slaves,..treated far worst than our colonial master did,in the same nigeria a woman burnt her maid,why?..because she was following boy's, a similar case a boy maid was beaten to death!!,these are clear examples most maid are more like gloried slaves..they wash,they cook,the run errands,at the end they are unappreciated.
I'm sure you are capable of doing the same thing this maid did with how you're trying to justify the senseless action.

Can't common sense dictate to you that the child is innocent regardless of whatever the situation is??

5 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by say4gunit(m): 2:20am On Nov 23, 2014
LORDI:
am trying to justify anything, don't get me wrong,..am saying some maid are being maltreated ...case close.
You cant justify what that maid did, no amount of maltreatment warrant that to a lil kid that doesn't know right or wrong! There is no reason whatsoever on this earth that can justify that, i watched the video on Instagram yesterday and has been on my mind since then, i couldn't even sleep! Many adults cannot withstand that torture, it is barbaric! That nanny is capable of murder.

5 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by 735i(m): 2:20am On Nov 23, 2014
whao:

The same question I ask a friend when he showed me the video today, I nearly went into comma out of anger trying to see how I can penetrate the ipad to go save that child but remembered my head can't enter the ipad.
I pray the child live and forgive the maid if she is still alive.

With this, when I get married
Rule No 1: Noooo housemaid.

Take it or leave it.

I support you 100%
I've told her too...if you can't get a job (after the children) start school...that closes at about the same time the children's school will close.... Forget it!!!
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 23, 2014
say4gunit:

Ten years? She deserves death by hanging
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Dheartless: 3:21am On Nov 23, 2014
this is the 15th time am watching that video, I downloaded it (the anger and rage in me is overflowing), as heartless as I am I felt like a woman whose baby has been beheaded in front of her.
the only time I can be as heartless as that maid, is when am given the opportunity to relate with her in a room for a day.
I will cut her hands and legs, then blind her(punch her eyeballs with needles) , cut off her tongue, punch her ear drums with nail and make sure she doesn't die quickly.

as for one lord and mutter on this thread, if I meet people like these, talking trash when my innocent daughter is been brutalize.
I will burst ur balls with pliers, cut ur diick with a saw, feed u with it.
if ur a woman, I will fill u up with cement through ur puusy and sew it up (in the nigerian shoe maker way) and I will give u water to drink.
idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by tpia6: 3:26am On Nov 23, 2014
lol
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Ilekeh(f): 3:34am On Nov 23, 2014
LMAO grin
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 23, 2014
Make I go sleep. Been on call all night kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth / Funbact A Or Skinneal? Which Is Beta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.