Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? (32384 Views)

The Poster That Can Name A Thing That Is Free In This World Wins / Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders / funniest NAMES i ever heard! post your own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2007
abi o, fynewaka. them too like gisting off topic. oga seun, u dey try o. but then again, aren't we all guilty of doing so? tongue i rest my case.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2007
soulpatrol:

abi o, fynewaka. them too like gisting off topic. oga seun, u dey try o. but then again, aren't we all guilty of doing so? tongue i rest my case.

if this isnt also offtopic i'll eat my hat. tongue
what was the funniest thing that happened to u today?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by balleriina(f): 5:14am On Aug 07, 2007
fell down the stairs, soo funni lol, never rolled down stairs so fast in my life
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by wifeypenth(f): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2007
Talking to my brother first thing this morning. He just had me laughing
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2007
balleriina:

fell down the stairs, soo funni lol, never rolled down stairs so fast in my life

hope u didnt break any bones grin

@topic. see me see trouble. this wasnt even funny at all, but nevertheless i go post am. some yeye oyinbo guy just farted in my presence today o. i was chilling in the lobby after work waiting for my ride, all of a sudden i heard one loud prrrrtttt! i was like no he didnt just let one rip in front of me. shocked and guess what? he didn't even seem to notice that what he did was bad! he just kept pacing up and down, oblivious to anything. God save am sha, the only reason i didnt curse him out for polluting the air without apologising (trust we naija peeps with our mouth now) was because he looked a bit "retarded" as in special person. but how nasty though. some oyinbo peeps no get manners sha. farting and burping in public seems to be normal to them angry
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2007
@Soul that was gross, shh happens all the time . cheesy

@topic,
How cowards over populate NL,

Went downstairs in flats with the intention of changing. Jumped on the Metro and totally forgot angry angry
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by moondust(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2007
was dreaming about the pizza i left in the regridgerator all thru the nyt only to wake up, and my friend had eaten it grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2007
Islander:

@Soul that was gross, shh happens all the time . cheesy

no mind the fool. how u go fart in front of a classy chick now? i really didnt understand, so i assumed he was mentally challenged! i prayed for thunder to fire his stinking ass though! grin

Islander:

@topic,
How cowards over populate Nairaland,

Went downstairs in flats with the intention of changing. Jumped on the Metro and totally forgot angry angry

look on the bright side, at least u didnt go out without ur pants on! the human mind can be so forgetful sometimes.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Sexyabby(f): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2007
I was in the car wit my mom and dis man was walking on green light and my mom screamed out the car and asked the man''you want to die?'' and the man put up his middle finger at my mom and my mom was like ''kiss my black ass''.i was cracking up so bad, i didn't expect her to say dat but i guess d man really piss her off.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2007
Sexyabby:

I was in the car wit my mom and this man was walking on green light and my mom screamed out the car and asked the man''you want to die?'' and the man put up his middle finger at my mom and my mom was like ''kiss my black ass''.i was cracking up so bad, i didn't expect her to say that but i guess d man really piss her off.

hmmmmm sounds gross to me not funny. I'd be cringeing if my mom used such words.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2007
@sexyabby.  grin grin grin ur mum is one cool, no-nonsense person  grin. same with my mum too. she can hold her own for sure. that silly guy crossing the road anyhow is just a prick. so many people in yankee are like that. i hate when pedestrians just disobey traffic signals just because drivers give them right of way. him never jam crazy driver wey go run am down one day. he must've been scared and embarrased thats why he reacted by giving ur mum the finger. jerk! i'm always so quick to put my head out the window and yell at foolish pedestrians even while i'm in the passenger seat.

omigod the worst one is pedestrians that are crossing the road so leisurely and slowly while 100 cars are waiting. sometimes i'm like cant this one walk faster? haba! too much freedom in this country.

@PTH. sometimes situations call for one to use dirty language to get the message across. im sure sexyabby's mum doesnt talk like that everyday, but in yankee, people dont get until u use curse words at them. naija people too use words like "were," oloriburuku," "olosh,i" etc dont we? same difference. grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Sexyabby(f): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2007
PTH:

hmmmmm sounds gross to me not funny. I'd be cringeing if my mom used such words.
yeah watever, my mom don't talk like dat everyday so i'm just gonna ignore ur comment and u know u didn't have to comment on it if u don't like d post but anywayz, its a free world. angry

@soulpatrol, lol yeah, its really annoying when people act like they own the road and they start walking slow while d cross walking light is telling them to stop and they just ignore d light, i'm still gonna be cracking up everytime i remember wat happened today.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mukina2: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2007
trying to dunk and i fell grin grin

those boys r mean embarassed grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Mustay(m): 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2007
receiving a text froma stranger wishin me so much luff undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Sexyabby(f): 3:10am On Jan 04, 2008
actually dis happened to me yesterday, i was in d cafeteria for lunch and i was standing on the line wit my friends when dis two girls in front of us was talking and one of them was like "my new year's resolution is to only f*** twelve guys", and i was so shocked and my friend started laughing, i couldn't stop myself from laughing also. I was thinking dat did she f**k more guys last year and she's trying to cut it down dis year or did she f**k less guys last year and her goal is to f**k more dis year but anywayz though, watever her answer is, dat b**** is still a slut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by ituen(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2008
Almost fell from my platform offshore
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Abium: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2008
What really happen to me today was dat i wanted to kiss my babe but she slapped me. can u imagine
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by VickyRotex(f): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
cc: Bartork

Other folks are welcome too cool
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by VickyRotex(f): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
^^ now that's funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Bartork(m): 2:47am On Aug 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

Nice

Nice

I'll finish you here

Is it banta or knockout you called it

You weeee hear Winn soon

You know you rock
So look for a rock and try to punch it a number of times

It will prove something
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Bartork(m): 2:57am On Aug 03, 2020
VickyRotex:
^^ now that's funny cheesy cheesy

What's funny
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Bartork(m): 2:59am On Aug 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

Issoright. let's see how that blood wee save you angry

Be asqqing me jamb question that you refused to answer correctly angry

This battle has been won. Don't bother about VR's crew tongue tongue

I will scatter the crew
I will break it up
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Bartork(m): 2:59am On Aug 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

How did you find this 2008 shocked shocked shocked cool

I was a baby in 2008
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by VickyRotex(f): 3:00am On Aug 03, 2020
Am going back to school
All this lugungstistcal is heavy for me

Yinmu. Na so professors dey talk undecided undecided
But I'll do your bidding Pepe

Sorry VR

I think my keypad is mistaking you for someone else
Pepe abi Minus the keypad, we need to get you to an optician angry angry

Bartork:

Nice

Nice

I'll finish you here

Is it banta or knockout you called it

You weeee hear Winn soon

You know you rock
So look for a rock and try to punch it a number of times

It will prove something

cheesy cheesy grin

Yes let the knockout begin. angry angry

Where's my nika hot dog
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by VickyRotex(f): 3:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Bartork:

What's funny

lol from the poster above: grin

What really happen to me today was dat i wanted to kiss my babe but she slapped me. can u imagine
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by VickyRotex(f): 3:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Bartork:

I will scatter the crew
I will break it up

You can't fit!!! angry

They that are for us, are morethan......... complete it angry angry
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Bartork(m): 3:03am On Aug 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol from the poster above: grin

Hahahah

The slap is a symbol of correction and love too
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by VickyRotex(f): 3:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Bartork:

How did you find this 2008 shocked shocked shocked cool

I was a baby in 2008

rara you weren't even born then grin grin smh

I just did some click click click cool
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Bartork(m): 3:04am On Aug 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

You can't fit!!! angry

They that are for us, are morethan......... complete it angry angry

Are more than they that are for you

So you will be pulled into one one
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Bartork(m): 3:06am On Aug 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

rara you weren't even born then grin grin smh

I just did some click click click cool

You may be right

I always have issues clicking clicks

I barely read stuffs unless am mentioned

Even when liking I barely read what was written. Unless if I have to play a game. And I'll only red the few above me

So it makes it difficult for me know what others are saying except am mentioned

Some people have received grace to read threads through.

I just scan

And leave
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Bartork(m): 3:11am On Aug 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ossheyy awon goons da? Give dem grin grin

They are gearing up
Relax

Don't run off yet

VickyRotex:

Louder please. Akant hear you undecided undecided

Vikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyy

VickyRotex:

No be by muscle grin tongue tongue
We would see to that
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by VickyRotex(f): 3:12am On Aug 03, 2020
Bartork:

Hahahah

The slap is a symbol of correction and love too

Exactement! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo? / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.