Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? (32885 Views)

The Poster That Can Name A Thing That Is Free In This World Wins / Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders / funniest NAMES i ever heard! post your own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by CuteAngel(f): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2006
Hey! sup? I was on transit to the villa, and the driver was on high speed so one of the passengers shouted at the driver to stop for him to ease himself. Everyone in the car was mad at the guy for halting the journey. A friend of mine sitting next  to me said aloud "[i][/i]what if we were flying would you had told the pilot to stop for you to take a leak? Mennn!  I just bursted out laughing.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by SnowWhite1: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2006
Yep, There was a day i went to use the toilet and flushed. my relief was cut short when i noticed that the shit, toilet roll and water was rising. it stopped just short of the brim of the toilet. i had to eavesdrop to b sure there were no footsteps b4 i rushed out. i really pitied the cleaning lady cry
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by teena(f): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2006
I really say somethin funny 2day.

at Oshodi, a woman jumped into Molue and was peeping thro d window. /suddenly the wig on her head fell off. she started screaming;

ooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooo

My head don fall, my head don fall, abeg make una help me find my head oooooo,

grin grin grin

I wonder how someone whose head fell off could talk. embarassed
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Teezy(f): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2006
@diddy
Lol embarassed im not usually a klutz but i had stuff on my mind n so i flipped n landed on my ass sad
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by earthrealm(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2006
Snow White:

Yep, There was a day i went to use the toilet and flushed. my relief was cut short when i noticed that the rubbish, toilet roll and water was rising. it stopped just short of the brim of the toilet. i had to eavesdrop to b sure there were no footsteps before i rushed out. i really pitied the cleaning lady cry

u sure it wasnt ur goo that clogged the loo

u shud b arrested.thats WMD, mr bush will sure luv 2 lay his hands on u!
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Gomer: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2006
funny, i just opened up the site and i saw this topic!
i just got ditched by my man and am still in denial.
i feel like laughing, crying and i also tell myself- "what the Bleep, life goes on"
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2006
Snow White:

Yep, There was a day i went to use the toilet and flushed. my relief was cut short when i noticed that the rubbish, toilet roll and water was rising. it stopped just short of the brim of the toilet. i had to eavesdrop to b sure there were no footsteps before i rushed out. i really pitied the cleaning lady cry

thank heavens, someone has experienced what i have too. so not funny right? but reallllllllly funny at the same time!  grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Busta(f): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2006
Not funny but, I am very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very SCARED!!!!! embarassed sad
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2006
teena:

I really say somethin funny 2day.

at Oshodi, a woman jumped into Molue and was peeping thro d window. /suddenly the wig on her head fell off. she started screaming;

ooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooo

My head don fall, my head don fall, abeg make una help me find my head oooooo,

grin grin grin

I wonder how someone whose head fell off could talk. embarassed

that is the funniest ish i hav eva heard!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin see illiteracy o
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by DereI(f): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2006
Something funny happened to me today.Hmn!!! I woke up this morning and wanted to take my bath. By the time i got into the bathroom and wanted to on the tap, i woke up. It was a dream. But in real life, i was turning my hands as if putting on a tap and guess what? my mum was looking at me.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babaibadan(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2006
Dere I:

Something funny happened to me today.Hmn!!! I woke up this morning and wanted to take my bath. By the time i got into the bathroom and wanted to on the tap, i woke up. It was a dream. But in real life, i was turning my hands as if putting on a tap and guess what? my mum was looking at me.
this is the funniest so far grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by raldsfield(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2006
What happened to me this morning,

Na wa, I bought this hair remover because I was tired of shaving every morning with my clipper.

I applied some of the hair remover on my bears and guess what happen the $hit peeled my skin.

Had to call in sick man, the hand some guy is not looking good at all.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 2:28am On Aug 10, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by 2fine4u(f): 3:13am On Aug 10, 2006
raldsfield:

What happened to me this morning,

Na wa, I bought this hair remover because I was tired of shaving every morning with my clipper.

I applied some of the hair remover on my bears and guess what happen the $hit peeled my skin.

Had to call in sick man, the hand some guy is not looking good at all.

hahahahahahaha. waoh sorry oh grin hope ur face aint that bad now tongue
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 10, 2006
rolleyes
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by diddy4(m): 5:24am On Aug 10, 2006
teena and raldsfield are really funny. damn, im still laughing.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2006
another incident involving washroom today. after doing my bidnis as usual, i reached for the tp (toilet paper) only to find that it was empty. arrrrrhhhhh! and you know now, being a girl i cant just forgo not doing my you know what. so peeking put and seeing as no-one else was in the washroom (thank heavens again), i crept out of the stall with my pants halfway down my a$$ of course grin, into the next stall and fapped a spare toilet paper. how inconvenient and embarrasing is that y'all? i always have bad luck in the washroom. goshdarnit!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babaibadan(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2006
@soul patrol
All of your $hits(busines) are awardwinning. cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by sweetnini(f): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2006
my Bf's asking who i really am
he thinks i'm spriritual or something
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by sweetnini(f): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2006
all u guys sh$t's very funny
can't stop laughing
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by DereI(f): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2006
babaibadan:

this is the funniest so far grin

babaibadan ,
This is the funniest id i've ever seen cheesy wink grin undecided
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by inner75(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2006
Hey t baby.
i hope fine with u,looking cool
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babaibadan(m): 2:37am On Aug 12, 2006
Dere I:

babaibadan ,
This is the funniest id i've ever seen cheesy wink grin undecided
This is funnier, big mouth cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by raldsfield(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2006
Somethings never change,

Guess where I wake up this morning, in Leeds How the hell the did i get there.

This how it all began. I went clubbing yesterday night and had a couple of paints, really don't know if it was that few.

Well i met this chic and we had a lovely dance together, it was a dance to remember, things where going on alright. Then i started feeling tired.

The chic said she had a car outside so we went there together, after a few minutes of getting down, I guess I slept off.

Man I woke up this morning in a town i have never been before, beside a chic I can bearly remember her face and ye in her bed with her hands all over me, am still worried, I can't find any used condom angry. If say na Niajja I dey I for talk say this chic jazz me.
This is not a laughing matter, but you can laugh cause I laughed all the way back man.

Thank God am home
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by DereI(f): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2006
Please does anyone know the cut-off mark of OAU?
And the post-jamb exam date?
Please reply to polly4me2002@yahoo.com
Its Urgent!!!
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2006
could you please post your topic somewhere else? angry
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by DereI(f): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2006
babaibadan:

This is funnier, big mouth cheesy

Baba Ibadan,
                    We dey quarell? Well i'm sure u leave near osun state. Coz i really need ur help. PLease find out the cut-off mark of OAu and the date of their post-jamb exam. I'll be so grateful if u send the reply to polly4me2002@yahoo.com. Please i really need it. Thanks.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by DereI(f): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2006
soulpatrol:

could you please post your topic somewhere else? angry

I only said i needed help and not looking for someone who would tell me where to post my topic. U hear? Ur turn dey come.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by DereI(f): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2006
Soul patrol,
Can we chat on ym??
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by DereI(f): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2006
Soul patrol,
                U are always welcomed. Just Pm me when u r through
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by dollypee1(f): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2006
i fainted.while doing d dishes,been havn this horrible stomach ache since yesterday,slammed on head on d cabinet blood came out but i didnt feel a pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" / DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.