Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? (32707 Views)

The Poster That Can Name A Thing That Is Free In This World Wins / Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders / funniest NAMES i ever heard! post your own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babaibadan(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2006
@dollypee
Thats not funny O! Go see a doctor pls.
I care sad
grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2006
yes o. could be food poisoning or some illness. dont take it lightly. or was that just a joke?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by curvyice(f): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2006
@dollypee,
hey u falling and bleeding and notfeelingpain couldbe some deal with ur nerves or neurons. so hey like some otherperson said, twul be nyc toget a check up at the doctors' cos most neurological problems can affect other parts of ur body. the pain in ur stomach could be msgs sent to ur abdominal musculature. sil-vu-plait mademoseille, get ur self checked.
peace.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Oracle(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2006
Well, today is a sunday
i didnt go to church ------------------------------ Don't judge me yet. I'm still born again
then my cuzin had a birthday party and it was almost F*cked up
People didn't come for the party She felt like dying
Not until a few hours to the end, people started trooping in
and it was real fun
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by shadex1(m): 3:08am On Aug 14, 2006
@oracle
lol i feel d person's pains,
sh*ts like that aint gon na be funny if nobody came at d end,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by shadex1(m): 3:10am On Aug 14, 2006
today was a crazy day, Maybe because i dint go to church.
I went to warm some soup we were all going to use to eat lunch (RICE) n before i knew it i had burnt the whole thing n i had to go n take another bowl of soup n warm it n it also got burnt again, lol.
I had to stay in the kitchen and cook the rice and the soup and guess what, i burnt the rice and the soup halfway again.
wasnt getting any funny again.i had to serve the top of the rice n soup for half of the peeps in the house n struck some food deal with the other half and told them to wait for me to cook another one, Am sure you're not expecting me to say i burnt it again because i sat beside the pot this time around, n was checking it like almost evry 5minutes.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by dollypee1(f): 3:19am On Aug 14, 2006
thanks @babaibadan.i just came in frm the hosp.,have to go back tomorrow again for my xray.i feel so tired rite now ,have to go to bed now.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babaibadan(m): 5:18am On Aug 14, 2006
@dollypee
Aiite Sweetdreams.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by curvyice(f): 5:50am On Aug 14, 2006
@shadex,
wow u must have ahd a burning food streak, thank GOD ur house is still standing oh. i wonder ho wteh food ended up with u trying to scoop teh top n stuff.lol
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by sweetnini(f): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2006
well mine its not funny
but my sis are still laughing at me

theres this Bush ugly dog thats been in front of our house since 1 week now and i gave it my dog's food one
and i do call it Thomas cos it looks like one
Today as i was going to school i saw this dog
and it started following me
it followed me till almost my class and everyone was just looking at me
i did a lot of things to make it go away but it won't
i sat down it sat closer to me trying to rub its body on me(see mi see trouble)
i just couldnt go to class again cos i know it'll follow mi in
so i turned back and came home
its still in front on my apartment door o
dats means no going out for mi today
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2006
The funniest thing that happened to me today: I found a long-lost drinking bottle (I am now 1 crown richer)!
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by earthrealm(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2006
@sweetnini,
thats sure hilarious,
the dog is in luv!!!,
is it a he or a she dog
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by earthrealm(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2006
@sweetnini,
welcome back,
but come oh.wetin u give seun mek im unbann u?,
i sabi some1 that has been been since n seun no wan unbann am
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by edmondo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]i was abt to sleep bt i cant stop laughin wen i read wot happen to gigitte.sori girl grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by edmondo(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2006
@sweetnini,d dog is deeply in love or wot did u feel?ha!ha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 2:37am On Aug 15, 2006
@ sweetini. maybe "them" send the dog to you o! awon aiye grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by sweetnini(f): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2006
earthrealm:

@sweetnini,
welcome back,
but come oh.wetin u give seun mek im unbann u?,
i sabi someone that has been been since n seun no wan unbann am
according to seun's reason he said he banned me cos he has a lot of bad in him
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by sweetnini(f): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2006
earthrealm:

@sweetnini,
thats sure hilarious,
the dog is in love!!!,
is it a he or a she dog
its he o

edmondo:

@sweetnini,d dog is deeply in love or wot did u feel?ha!ha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my sisters says i've gotten a husband dats willing to protect me
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by onyegbula(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2006
just as i steped out of my office this afternoon i saw a car paked beside the fence. its bonnet is of a diffrent make and colour, same as the 4doors and boot cover. its head and rear lamp sets and side mirrows broken.
just as i was taking a look at all it's features a very tall man whom i feel is the ownner came along and forced the driver side door open, he tried to start the car but couldnt. he then came down and pulled a rope i felt was just left on the care and the bonnet opened b4 he could start the car. he ran into the car and drove off, as he drove off i saw a stiker writen boldly "MIND YOUR BUSINESS". my friends i couldnt laugh but to mind my business.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by onyegbula(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2006
just as i steped out of my office this afternoon i saw a car paked beside the fence. its bonnet is of a diffrent make and colour, same as the 4doors and boot cover. its head and rear lamp sets and side mirrows broken.
just as i was taking a look at all it's features a very tall man whom i feel is the ownner came along and forced the driver side door open, he tried to start the car but couldnt. he then came down and pulled a rope i felt was just left on the care and the bonnet opened b4 he could start the car. he ran into the car and drove off, as he drove off i saw a stiker writen boldly "MIND YOUR BUSINESS". my friends i couldnt laugh but to mind my business. smiley wink
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by michy(f): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2006
i was on my way to the library this morning. an okada man dropped one guy like that.
the guy was shouting at the okada driver cos d okada man didnt have another money
to give him(balance)d guy was like
"u meant to have change and stuffs like that"as i was passing,the guy saw me and said.baby come.
the angry okada man was burning inside.he said
"we are talking about change and u ae busy looking 4 a girl to chyke"
the scene was so funny
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by sweetnini(f): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2006
lol
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mickyspice(f): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2006
embarassed the funniest thing that happened to me today is nothing more than when my 2yrs old daughter wore my pant and ran to my driver and said "wannan pant din mummy ne"meaning this is mummys pant.!
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2006
did you mean pant or panties? if it was panties, haaaaaa, your little girl mustve embarrased you big time. im trying to imagine the look on the driver's face! lmao grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babe1(f): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2006
Today i texted my bestfriend and got no reply. So i called her and asked if she got the text and she was like, no i didn't, i guess am gonna have to call this people tomorrow and i went ahead and texted her again but she also texted me and said, no text from you. i was like hmmm, come to find out that i had her new phone number wrong. So who knows who i texted calling them a tramp ( it was supposed to be a joke for my bestfriend). Oh well, At least no one has called to curse me out yet! grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by earthrealm(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2006
babe1:

Today i texted my bestfriend and got no reply. So i called her and asked if she got the text and she was like, no i didn't, i guess am going to have to call this people tomorrow and i went ahead and texted her again but she also texted me and said, no text from you. i was like hmmm, come to find out that i had her new phone number wrong. So who knows who i texted calling them a tramp ( it was supposed to be a joke for my bestfriend). Oh well, At least no one has called to curse me out yet! grin

@babe1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,who is babe1?, just the name alone dey trip me!!!
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PrinceTolu(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2006
Hi,
  I sent a reply to your e mail.
Hope to see you at OAU. I chose oau too
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babe1(f): 5:06am On Aug 20, 2006
earthrealm:

@babe1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,who is babe1?, just the name alone dey trip me!!!

Hey you, well i am a chick in TX chilling! What do you mean by my name trips you? Please don't fall o.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by DereI(f): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2006
If babaibadan is there, can someone tell him to meet me in yahoo messenger chat. polly4me2002@yahoo.com and polly4me2002 is my id. We really need to sort out somethings.;
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by lionheart(m): 1:02am On Aug 24, 2006
lol grin, grin, grin.The funniest thing that happened 2 me 2day was crazy, I was returning from a soccer game from philly with my jamaican friends, and they were smoking Weed in da car for hours ( I don't smoke but i inhaled enough 2 make dizzy, lol although i had the window down) we were driving 2 new york and we got hungry and decided 2 stop at Mcdanold( drive through ), we ordered at first window and paid at the second , lol, but forgot 2 pick up the food at third window , they were all smoked out and didnt notice anything until i asked for the milk shake i ordered , lol we were halfway 2 new york. grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babe1(f): 6:26am On Aug 24, 2006
omg, hahahahahahahahahahah. That is FU meeeen! Ouch. They were goneeeeeeeeeeeeee with the wind.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Babygirl4(f): 4:49am On Aug 26, 2006
I was pulled over by a cop cos I was goin 70mph in a 50mph zone. I started crying, not intentionally but it worked. The cute white guy gave me a warning; actually my violations were so many, my registration was expired and I was driving in the middle of the road. He said if he was to give me a ticket it will cost almost a $1000 (where I go get dat kind money) and he knows I am just a college student. Needless to say I will try my best to never go over the speed limit. Hillarious!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic) / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" / Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.