Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? (32514 Views)

The Poster That Can Name A Thing That Is Free In This World Wins / Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders / funniest NAMES i ever heard! post your own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2007
Moondust I refuse to even quote you, I am convinced that ugliness is common among your type, so it is very difficult to distinguish beauty. You have NOT a clue what I look like, so please save your breath.

PS. YOu went through her posts, and she did nothing to offend me? Really? oH OH I forgot, 99.9% of Nlders are suffering from Accute Sellective REading syndrome
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2007
moondust:

@Islander
hey, girl! I don't mean no trouble, but please I've been through the thread and I don't think she insulted u in any way, at least not directly. You'd do yourself a lot of good if u get off her case from this moment.
Or maybe her only crime is that she's way prettier than u?

There are immediate and remote causes to most of these attacks on NL, it might possibly be a carry over from some other thread, who knows. There is more to it than meet the eyes. It may take you time to actually ascertain the root cause of this.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Islander,
grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously you are a confirmed idiot.

You had better report back to school for an analysis to be conducted on your case. You may be at the breakthrough of your life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by moondust(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2007
u've drawn the battle line Islander, and if u think i dunno wat u look like, think again. cos I know u're vertically challenged and wit a head the size of BIG BEN.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2007
moondust:

u've drawn the battle line Islander, and if u think i don't know what u look like, think again. because I know u're vertically challenged and wit a head the size of BIG BEN.

Now Moondust I am convinced you are mad. Probebly if you stuck to the short scenario I would have applauded you, but the big head( that why I wear tracks) is just laughable.
BTW, I saw your pic, so rethink your decision. ( and let us create a special thread for us,, let me deal with the environmental scientist, wannabe here)
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by ChieFoH(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2007
Islander:

Chief of monkeys you are back, thought you said you retired ( to take care of your retarded sisterS)

Yes fool I have AIDS, yet you are going crazy over this Aids babe Ugly ass, Stop going to my hi5. I don't want your ugly ass, And stop making me the center of your misery, I cannot take you home to Momma, they will disown me.

Look at your life, LOL, AIDS? I thought you had more shots than that. First it was Omo, now me??LMSAO, what happened your 2002 Honda was giving you problems so you couldn't drive from your village to the nearest internet Cafe? I promise to buy you a generator when I visit. Its very dangerous out at night I heard. Now get back in your cage before I send Rover for your dunce ass,

ignored
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

@ Islander,
grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously you are a confirmed idiot.

You had better report back to school for an analysis to be conducted on your case. You may be at the breakthrough of your life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please asshole ease up on the smileys, they are as irritating as you.  ANd no don't retreat because I spoke the truth.

Just curious though, why in God's name would you want to make nice with a confirmed crazy idiot?? NOw who is the fool?

And just so you know I used you for a case study,which I aced. You are actually more "important" than your name suggests, crab.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by adesodgi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2007
mhen this is going off topic ooo,why the abusive forum on such thread,c'mon u guys should repent jo.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by OmoEko1(f): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2007
Its funny how everyone are going crazy early monday morning
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2007
Funny how I got entangled this morning cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Naijagal2(f): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2007
in what? moondurrty u here?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by adesodgi(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2007
didnt get that. . . .
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by moondust(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2007
Islander:

Now Moondust I am convinced you are mad. Probebly if you stuck to the short scenario I would have applauded you, but the big head( that why I wear tracks) is just laughable.
BTW, I saw your pic, so rethink your decision. ( and let us create a special thread for us,, let me deal with the environmental scientist, wannabe here)

Hey miss raving psychpath! U saw my pic, and obviously u've got nothin on me, so ease up on the attacks on my friend, otherwise this'll get ugly. I dont want to bare ur other shortcomings to the public and please dont make me. capische? shortstuff! tongue
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by adesodgi(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2007
wake up na,why una all dey sleep type numb posts?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2007
moondust:

Hey miss raving psychpath! You saw my pic, and obviously u've got nothin on me, so ease up on the attacks on my friend, otherwise this'll get ugly. I don't want to bare your other shortcomings to the public and please don't make me. capische? shortstuff! tongue

Please boy, This is one war you do not want to start, so relax. Your pic isnt worth discussing, please dont fool yourself. I am accustomed to handsome people(my family is packed with such) So relax because you are not,

And don't ever use this threatening thingy to get away in life, because it may just land you somewhere you never intended on being.

PS. Please post your other findings bat, I told you before, ANYONE who dare crosses my path shall be devoured. So get back in your tracks.

And I love my height, seeemed like you are the only one ( and your partner Chiefoh, well he's a different case, cannot get me out of his deluded mind) who have a problem with it,

For the last time, get out of my face,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Islander,
You take so much glory in the pride of life. You will never go far with that idiotic mindset of yours. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

@ Islander,
You take so much glory in the pride of life. You will never go far with that idiotic mindset of yours. undecided undecided undecided

Don't HATE me for being ME, you slowpoke, I am already going places, thank God. YOur juju mouth cannot jinx me. My heart is good fool,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by moondust(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2007
Islander:

Please boy, This is one war you do not want to start, so relax. Your pic isnt worth discussing, please don't fool yourself. I am accustomed to handsome people(my family is packed with such) So relax because you are not,
u wish! then wy are your jaws still on the floor?

Islander:

And I love my height, seeemed like you are the only one ( and your partner Chiefoh, well he's a different case, cannot get me out of his deluded mind) who have a problem with it,

For the last time, get out of my face,

Girl I think u're a bit insecure,  no wonder u're fighting everyone and hey! u aint worth my time! take a walk
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by adesodgi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2007
Its funny i cant stop what i feel ooo,how can i?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2007
moondust:

u wish! then wy are your jaws still on the floor?

Girl I think u're a bit insecure, no wonder u're fighting everyone and hey! u aint worth my time! take a walk

Moondust, let me put you out of your misery, I do hold a degree in psychology,so drop all these supposedly "jaw dropping etc" They won't work on moi.

NO I am not insecure, I hate people like you, who don't have a funtioning mind of their own. Always grouping up to get attention. No NO Islander is No twin.  And I fight anyone who tries to fight me, so take your garbage to the incinerator bubu,

PS. LOLOLOL, And where are your incriminating so-called evidence you have agaisnt moi, You people will never cease to amaze me,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abnormal psychologist,

So you fail to decipher my post to you.

I never mentioned the word ''HATE", as you dont deserve any iota of such from me. In my world of reasoning, you fail to exist to be given the attention of hate for.

Now listen here you attention seeker and jabbering lunatic, next time you wanna look for who to engage in words, try not to seek for me! I am more than all what your years of education could ever bestow on such an absolute waste of human being and space as yourself.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by adesodgi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2007
dont make me hate this thread na.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abnormal psychologist,

So you fail to decipher my post to you.

I never mentioned the word ''HATE", as you don't deserve any iota of such from me. In my world of reasoning, you fail to exist to be given the attention of hate for.

Now listen here you attention seeker and jabbering lunatic, next time you want to look for who to engage in words, try not to seek for me! I am more than all what your years of education could ever bestow on such an absolute waste of human being and space as yourself.

You are a replica of a politician donkey, Who came looking for who? Asshole you came here looking for my attention. Are you blind? Stop being such a slowpoke. I have been ignoring your ass for months, but you saw an opportunity to get noticed so you decided to capitalised knowing fully well what you were getting into.

WEll I HATE your ass, you dunce, I am finish with you. Leave my supposedly career alone, And for the last time I am NOT a Psychologist dummy.
And If i were looking for attention, what makes to think Nairaland would have been my choice? LOLOLOL, Location! Location! Location! It's all about Location mumu,

Now get back to sight seeing in the UK, and I am "watching" you. Don't even think about not returning,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by moondust(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2007
Islander:

Moondust, let me put you out of your misery, I do hold a degree in psychology,so drop all these supposedly "jaw dropping etc" They won't work on moi.

NO I am not insecure, I hate people like you, who don't have a funtioning mind of their own. Always grouping up to get attention. No NO Islander is No twin.  And I fight anyone who tries to fight me, so take your garbage to the incinerator bubu,

PS. LOLOLOL, And where are your incriminating so-called evidence you have agaisnt moi, You people will never cease to amaze me,

where did all the steel go?
suddenly all ur tuffskin just disappered and u're even explainin things, LAWDY!!!
well I think I like u and u're better than u put forth. . . just leave wifey alone and we're cool.
about advertising ur other shorcomings I'd certainly do that if u go on pestering wifeypenth
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2007
moondust:

where did all the steel go?
suddenly all your tuffskin just disappered and u're even explainin things, LAWDY!!!
well I think I like u and u're better than u put forth. . . just leave wifey alone and we're cool.
about advertising your other shorcomings I'd certainly do that if u go on pestering wifeypenth

Are you mentally challenged? What the f.cuk are you talking about? Me? Neelsel, a softie? Boy you are new here, so please get out of my face.

FYI, I don't like you or anything associated with you. If Wifey gets in my way, I shall devour her.
Stop ranting like a fool. Bring the "ammunition" I am anxiously waiting.
I explained my degree to you, to show you bat, that all your useless rantings cannot shake me, Please do I need to be explaining myself to you dunces all the time? Cha, blood cloth.

And please, pestering Wife? LOLOLOL. First of all she's dark, And I am really not into dark people. I like them on the lighter side. Now bat if you have nothing substantial to say to me, ta ta,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously you should be locked in a cage and placed in front of Buckingham Palace as a wonderful jest for the guards of honor.
Now you detest your career, that you so muck take pride in before, abnormal psychologist! What a waste of time that must have been for a retard as you!!

Next time please islander, construct good English. It is annoying when you keep making blunders with words. Stop diplaying your stupidity to the ''www''.
Here is an example of your stupidity:
Islander:

but you saw an opportunity to get noticed so you decided to capitalised knowing fully well what you were getting into.
Please reason better with English next time. I spent quality time learning and valuing that language. You sould try such, rather than chattering nonsense here.

P.S Whats a politician donkey? :-\
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously you should be locked in a cage and placed in front of Buckingham Palace as a wonderful jest for the guards of honor.
Now you detest your career, that you so muck take pride in before, abnormal psychologist! What a waste of time that must have been for a retard as you!!

Next time please islander, construct good English. It is annoying when you keep making blunders with words. Stop diplaying your stupidity to the ''www''.
Here is an example of your stupidity:Please reason better with English next time. I spent quality time learning and valuing that language. You sould try such, rather than chattering nonsense here.

P.S Whats a politician donkey? :-\

Now I am convinced you were dropped on your head (diliberately) as a kid. Asshole YOU started this Abnormal Psychology thingy years ago when you saw my post about holding a degree in PSchology. Asshole my eldest sister holds a BA in Nursing, A masters in ADministration, yet she completed her phd and now works as a Planning director at a Hospital. Dumbo, my degree in Psychology did not stop there.And no for the last time I am NOT a psychologist.

English language, Please Patake, if your shallow brain cannot allow you understand what I write, don't blame me oo. Blame your "bootleg" educators.

A Politician, Donkey, don't ask me, go check it out,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by adesodgi(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2007
the battle is still on.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2007
adesodgi:

the battle is still on.

You are annoying to say the least, undecided
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by adesodgi(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2007
dont face me oo cos am not that kinda person that exchanges word,i repect my words cos i use them reasonably.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2007
adesodgi:

don't face me oo because am not that kind of person that exchanges word,i repect my words because i use them reasonably.

Well then just don't say it, act it,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2007
Now I can see comprehension of words is totally above your inclination of intellectual reasoning and capacity.

Why do you have to mention what your sister studied, which to me is a lie undecided. Anyways back to your inanity, you once took privy to the fact that you are an abnormal pyschologist, which you studied wherever that was.

Again I ask you, dim-wit, what is a politician donkey? Give me the honor of educating an African if you can tongue tongue tongue tongue
Sule kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo? / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word / Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.