Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Who Will Marry Him? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Will Marry Him? (2537 Views)

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge / Some Nigerian Men And Their Popular "I Will Marry U Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Marry Him? by lertee(f): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2014
MarvellousGod:
If I love him, I will marry him... not really sex- inclined. ..There are many things that please me outside s*x...

Again, whether big or small, it's about knowing how well to use it.... there are positions that favour diff sizes...
grin grin
There are certain sizes that even a virgin will never be pleased with it.
No matter the position,some will never favour it.
You may only end up cheating.
Re: Who Will Marry Him? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2014
nikky5:
He graduated with a second class upper degree from a federal university ten years ago.Presently he works with a multinational company with a very good pay. His cross is that no lady wants to marry him despite the fact that he is handsome in his mid thirties. Reason is because he has a very small joystick which has cost him five relationships. What should he do cos his friends are mocking him and ladies who don't know his predicament keep coming to him.

Bros, if wot u say is true, den u hav to choose one of these options:

1. Get a pe.nis enlargement! Der are some zero-side effect, purely natural ways of doing dis. Also get manpower for strong sexual performance. So u not only get a bigger pe.nis, ur also going to be fuccking wella.

2. Get a girl dat prefers fingering and pu.ssy licking to penetration. So u get to work more with ur fingers and tongue. U only get to penetrate her when u want to cum.

Any of dis options shd work for u. wink
Re: Who Will Marry Him? by Elle780(f): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2014
stinggy:

Sorry. Treat you well how?

Cutehector4u be playing devil's advocate cheesy cheesy
treat me lyk a lady
Re: Who Will Marry Him? by Elle780(f): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2014
stinggy:

Re: Who Will Marry Him? by Elle780(f): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2014
stinggy:

treat me lyk a lady
Re: Who Will Marry Him? by mexzony: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2014
nikky5:
He graduated with a second class upper degree from a federal university ten years ago.Presently he works with a multinational company with a very good pay. His cross is that no lady wants to marry him despite the fact that he is handsome in his mid thirties. Reason is because he has a very small joystick which has cost him five relationships. What should he do cos his friends are mocking him and ladies who don't know his predicament keep coming to him.
He can improve his joystick by doing the "JELQ" exercise.
It works like magic.
Besides knowing how to use his joystic is important not just size.
Re: Who Will Marry Him? by Elle780(f): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2014
stinggy:

Re: Who Will Marry Him? by oginga: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2014
Greater is he that is in my meat and biscuit bone than all the money in the world.

Glory be to the most high.
Re: Who Will Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2014
stinggy:

loooooool...joor
Re: Who Will Marry Him? by bensky: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
bros abeg no mind all these girls. No be the size of joystick go determine weather marriage go successful or not. Abeg PM me make we talk joor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

g.u.m / Real Pictures That Look Fake / My 1 Year And 2 Months Old Daughter Always Acting Weird (pls Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.